POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha. Picture is a few years old, completely forgot about it until just now.

photo%20merkel%20netanyahou.jpg
Like to see that in B&W

Good luck with your job search.
He recently said no one (Republicans/Conservatives) outside of this forum thinks the way we do. How did Trump win with all of these self professed woke and educated lefties telling us it was impossible. Could it be that they are not the mental giants or as woke as they profess to be?

Hell lets just impeach the whole cabinet.
This bullshit is getting old. These idiots in Congress can say nothing other than impeach/Russia/obstruction.

Go do your ****ing jobs or leave. Your candidate sucked. You cheated with the backing of the former president/FBI/DOJ/CIA and you STILL LOST.

God, I hate these ****ing people.

Getting late. That ends my trip down memory lane.
Brought some light to some recent post about a certain poster ragging on us backwards unintelligent Kentuckians. It also reminds me of those who were born in Kentucky who also say the same except they are the educated ones.

Reminds of the scene in "Fire Down Below" when Segal's character is confronting the son of Kristoferson's character over rumors of dumping of contaminated canisters in the mines. "Yous been hanging with the ignant people, we's educated up here."

And, for the millionth time, NO ONE will be held accountable. Move on like nothing happened. This is one of the biggest travesties of all this. We are still in the middle of an active coupe attempt by a political party/former president/former candidate/FBI/DOJ/CIA. It's all in the open. And NOTHING will be done. Just sweep it under the rug, right beside the Awan brothers info and Seth Rich's body (still think he was the DNC leak that started all this, not WikiLeaks).

The corruption in this freaking government is way too deep to root out. We could have 10 straight outsiders like Trump determined to clean it up and it would never happen.

Last edited:
Getting late. That ends my trip down memory lane.
Thanks so much for this little trip through the past. We sure had some space cadets posting during the 2016 election cycle. Miserable people. I would suspect most of them have lost their minds by now and are a danger to society. Liberalism is a vicious disease, it eats up your brain.

So a black student tries to steal wine from a bakery near Oberlin College, the owner physically prevents the student from doing so, student claims racial profiling and assault, the college (as an institution) promotes protests and boycotts of the store, and then it turns out the student really was trying to steal the wine. Now Oberlin College must pay $11 million.

Seems fair. Except the NYT has brilliantly laid out how this is actually an attack on free speech*. See, if the institutional weight of a respected university can't be used to drive a store out of business under false pretenses, then we are only a step away from executions in the street for speaking truth to power.

*Not valid when applied to anyone to the right of the NYT

Looking back last night made me remember some forgotten posters. Of course we all remember Z and Lek, but I had forgotten the likes truth_seeker, From-the-Stands (he was pretty solid), and Wettcat (great poster). Others like JHB4UK (where the hell that guy go?) and even KrazyKats (he posts in GYERO, but damn he was a regular in this thread back then).

Others I don't see much- if ever - anymore:
Dabossisback - awful
Big_blue79 - awful
Megablue - awful
Albany - still drops in sometimes and is still awful
Mojocat - good poster
YourPublicEnemy - good poster, assume he is someone else now??
Morgousky - good poster

Man, the political thread was doing work back then. Crazy times!

If Trump hadn't spent his entire campaign race baiting then he wouldn't be in this immigration mess. It has always been easy for Presidents D or R to get money for barrier construction and border security. But he as an egomaniac had to make it all about him being the guy that was going to kick out all the browns. So like what the GoP did to Obama, the Dems aren't going to give Trump anything he wants. So all his rhetoric managed to do was cause border crossings to skyrocket to levels we haven't seen in decades. He could be quietly chipping away at the problem but his loud dumbass mouth won't ever STFU. Obama built about 200 miles of barriers on the southern border and didn't brag about it once. It was just part of the job and it got done quietly. Trump just constantly tanks his agenda because he can't live without all the attention being on how bigly greatest he is.
So your Dim friends are all about politics over doing what's good for the country. You must be so proud & want more of their bs.

The FBI claims that notes from an August 2015 meeting with the Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server are “missing” and the CD containing notes from this meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably.
So whatever supposed damage Barr's investigations do to intelligence agencies, it can be worse than they've done to themselves here? Come on, Dims.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

Laughable.

Also of note: "trump 41%" is trending on Twitter. Yet there is a slew of numbers. So it's pretty clearly a bot op otherwise they wouldn't target that figure in the middle of the poll
Those numbers show how uneducated people are about those Dim candidates. Wait till they focus on what the single Dim nominee promises & says - the numbers will change drastically & for the better.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
truth_seeker was a relatively fun poster. Thought he was wrong on everything, but he would at least take time to find links and info to support his claim (if I'm thinking of the right poster).

Nostradeeeefense is that one that it really can't be exaggerated how awful he was. Just flat out terrible.

Laughable.

Also of note: "trump 41%" is trending on Twitter. Yet there is a slew of numbers. So it's pretty clearly a bot op otherwise they wouldn't target that figure in the middle of the poll
Exact same BS from 2016. The MSM and these "pollsters" hate Trump and are determined to try and sell the American public a complete fabrication of reality. You are telling me with the economy as strong as it is that over half the population would rather have an 80 something year old career do-nothing politician lead this country back to the edge of the cliff?? Its complete BS and when Trump wins re-election come back to this post 2-3 years from now and re-post it.

Tell you one thing that is for sure, the amount of election fraud by the Dems to try and win this next election will make previous years look like childs play.

Laughable.

Fake News. I hope these poll numbers stay where they are. Lazy Joe and his minions will go to sleep and rest on the NYT and Washington Post fantasy. The 2020 election will not be close. Trump wins because he will out work the opposition and they can not keep up with him.

Looking back last night made me remember some forgotten posters. Of course we all remember Z and Lek, but I had forgotten the likes truth_seeker, From-the-Stands (he was pretty solid), and Wettcat (great poster). Others like JHB4UK (where the hell that guy go?) and even KrazyKats (he posts in GYERO, but damn he was a regular in this thread back then).

Others I don't see much- if ever - anymore:
Dabossisback - awful
Big_blue79 - awful
Megablue - awful
Albany - still drops in sometimes and is still awful
Mojocat - good poster
YourPublicEnemy - good poster, assume he is someone else now??
Morgousky - good poster

Man, the political thread was doing work back then. Crazy times!
You forgot Mime.

A pseudo intellectual who didn't know shite from shinola.

Reactions: cat_chaser

Interesting read...a few threads back (kkk being terrorist organization) a few of you said Black Lives Matter (and Antifa (sp)) had committed hate crimes/murders as well. Comparing the BLM movement to the kkk.

Turns out, BLM nor no black activist groups have done any such thing, per the FBI. It was fake news. “The claim was widely endorsed by conservative news media outlets but viewed with equally widespread skepticism as a move reminiscent of the FBI's demonization of black activists in the civil rights era.”

Crow for breakfast, enjoy!

truth_seeker was a relatively fun poster. Thought he was wrong on everything, but he would at least take time to find links and info to support his claim (if I'm thinking of the right poster).

Nostradeeeefense is that one that it really can't be exaggerated how awful he was. Just flat out terrible.
The whole "Nostradamus" post/thread from Deeefense is one of the most bizarre and hilarious posts ever... if anyone has the time to find it.

Reactions: qwesley

Interesting read...a few threads back (kkk being terrorist organization) a few of you said Black Lives Matter (and Antifa (sp)) had committed hate crimes/murders as well. Comparing the BLM movement to the kkk.

Turns out, BLM nor no black activist groups have done any such thing, per the FBI. It was fake news. “The claim was widely endorsed by conservative news media outlets but viewed with equally widespread skepticism as a move reminiscent of the FBI's demonization of black activists in the civil rights era.”

• The gunman, Gavin E. Long, was killed at the scene. Police initially believed there were multiple suspects, but later said the dead shooter is the only gunman.

• Long, a 29-year-old Marine Corps veteran from Kansas City, Mo. left a vast and angry online traildocumenting his interest in black separatism and fury at police shootings of black men.
You might want yours extra crispy.

The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter,” Brown said during a press conference Friday morning. “He said he was upset about the recent police shootings. The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”

Dallas Shooter

Not sure you carry a card for BLM.

Per the fbi lmaooo, how about the two nyc officers shot dead in their cars by Blm protestor , or the cops assasinated in Dallas by a blm sympathizer do those count, blm is as homegrown a terror threat as you can get. It’s part of the manipulation of facts , it’s like Saying the fort hood shooting was work place violence , so then idiots like you can come and say see look according to official data it says this

Last edited:

Self Label - Independent
Posts - 181
Posts yammering lazy lefty talking points - 181
Summary - Very likely lying sock account

Jamo, for all of his faults was coherent and not a out and out leftist moron. I don't see any of the new crop of rejects being him. Could be wrong, Trump has done things to people, but I'm not seeing it.

I still say Z is at least two of the new merry band of mongoloids

Agree on the first but not on the second. And we know for a fact cardkilla is one these. Z was too unique, we always knew immediately when he had gotten banned and started a new one.

edit: Jamo called out deee which gave him a lot of points in my book

I think one of these idiots is unteachable moe. Maybe the "teacher".

Dear Fed:

It's as plain as the nose on your face: this economy is growing with minimal inflation... CUT RATES!!!
IDK, sounds more like the sweet spot to me. Plus retirees like me need interest income. Do you hate us?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT