How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mini LA/SF

Portland is mini LA/SF? Not even close. I live 70 mils from SF, I do most of my work in San Jose (Silicon Valley) and spend plenty of time in SF. My girlfriend loves Orange County so I spend many weekends down near LA. I have friends in Hood River and probably go up through Portland 2-3 times a year.

Its not even close. No doubt Portland is a far left progressive city, and the people love how weird they are. But that alone doesn't make it a shithole. LA is riddled with homeless and gangs. SF is nothing but hills of crappy homes and apartments falling apart and homeless camps left and right. You cant walk through any area of SF without having to dodge some human crap, homeless sleeping on the ground and needles on the ground. 75% of the streets in SF look like dumps.

Every city is going to have their fair share of homeless and filth. LA and SF are unbelievably horrible. I assume NY is the same (never been there). If I don't go searching for the dirty areas in Portland, I can spend a nice relaxing evening in Portland while hitting a few bars and enjoying the night. It aint like that in SF.

Reactions: KRJ1975
This is another reason you ****ing right wingers drive me nuts. Half of you have never been to the places you call Antifa strongholds. Get out and travel and you’ll see that there’s a lot of beautiful country outside of Appalachia. Jesus Christ.

This video about Seattle may enlighten you. Portland is similar. Next time you're there, drive around a bit. You can't base your strong opinion on simply looking out the hotel window.

Reactions: blubo

Omg the cringe is strong with Justin.

Besides the cringe, he's trying to sell the virtues of boxed water.

81L3BbBapHL._SX522SX522_SY348_CR,0,0,522,348_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_SX522_SY348_CR,0,0,522,348_SH20_.jpg

Boxed water has a plastic liner and a plastic lid.

817b7a52-512b-4376-93ae-1c5dd604738c_text_hi.gif

I guess Idaho must be better than I thought. Some of you guys are so used to being in shitholes that you don't know when your swimming in shit.

Reactions: blubo
SCOTUS declined to overturn a silencer ban and federal gun registration. The Trump administration urged them to not intervene. Trump coming for your guns!
** We interrupt another silly-ass comment to bring you the following special report **

Markets can cheer: China appears to finally be addressing its US trade surplus.
Beijing is turning the trade leaf: Its merchandise trade surplus with the U.S. is down at an annual rate of 10% in the first four months of this year. On current trends, that surplus could fall 24% in 2019.....

** We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming ("Leftist Loons Everywhere") already in progress. **
You are such a simpleton. Overall us trade deficit for the 1st 4 months increased 2%. All we did was shift imports from China to vietnam/Canada/eu. And we did this at increased costs so it's a massive tax on the middle class. And April deficit with China shot right back up so it will be a short lived decrease. A slowdown in imports just means a contraction in consumer spending which is not something you should be excited about.

This video about Seattle may enlighten you. Portland is similar. Next time you're there, drive around a bit. You can't base your strong opinion on simply looking out the hotel window.

I was in both Portland and Seattle for 3 days and ventured out to eat, have beers, bourbon, etc. Ran into zero Antifa mobs and no homeless people in either city. Like I said, you can find bad things to say about every city if you look hard enough.

I guess Idaho must be better than I thought. Some of you guys are so used to being in shitholes that you don't know when your swimming in shit.

Or maybe you living in Idaho has blinded you and made you think anywhere that isn't very clean is a shithole. While someone like myself that lives right next to and spends plenty of time in a legit shithole can appreciate and see other cities that aren't even close to being real shithole.

giphy.gif

SCOTUS declined to overturn a silencer ban and federal gun registration. The Trump administration urged them to not intervene. Trump coming for your guns!

You are such a simpleton. Overall us trade deficit for the 1st 4 months increased 2%. All we did was shift imports from China to vietnam/Canada/eu. And we did this at increased costs so it's a massive tax on the middle class. And April deficit with China shot right back up so it will be a short lived decrease. A slowdown in imports just means a contraction in consumer spending which is not something you should be excited about.
Translation: Continue purchasing Chinese crap. Got it.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Portland is mini LA/SF? Not even close. I live 70 mils from SF, I do most of my work in San Jose (Silicon Valley) and spend plenty of time in SF. My girlfriend loves Orange County so I spend many weekends down near LA. I have friends in Hood River and probably go up through Portland 2-3 times a year.

Its not even close. No doubt Portland is a far left progressive city, and the people love how weird they are. But that alone doesn't make it a shithole. LA is riddled with homeless and gangs. SF is nothing but hills of crappy homes and apartments falling apart and homeless camps left and right. You cant walk through any area of SF without having to dodge some human crap, homeless sleeping on the ground and needles on the ground. 75% of the streets in SF look like dumps.

Every city is going to have their fair share of homeless and filth. LA and SF are unbelievably horrible. I assume NY is the same (never been there). If I don't go searching for the dirty areas in Portland, I can spend a nice relaxing evening in Portland while hitting a few bars and enjoying the night. It aint like that in SF.
I was in Manhattan in Dec for the UK game at MSG. It is NOTHING like what you describe.

Reactions: duke4life831
The ongoing saga of the bipolar Canuck John. One minute he has 5 messages like this:

Election_2020_Pete_Buttigieg_50327.jpg-7c999_c0-173-4140-2586_s885x516.jpg

It’s appalling that the very first thing you redneck clowns think when you hear about a mass shooting is “I hope it was a Democrat!”

And warrior, I never did put down southerners before I found this thread. I’ve never in all my travels come across anyone as ****ing brain dead as people like you, sawnee, king of bbn, etc.

And the next page he is like, I think everyone here would be fun to have a beer with. I'm one of ya'll fam.

D8orotFWsAAYb45.jpg

Last edited:
I was in Manhattan in Dec for the UK game at MSG. It is NOTHING like what you describe.

Ya again I've never been there, so just a guess from the pictures I've seen and the well known rat problem because of all the trash. But I really don't know. So I will definitely side with the people who have been there 1st hand.

The ongoing saga of the bipolar Cacuck John. One minute he has 5 messages like this:

Election_2020_Pete_Buttigieg_50327.jpg-7c999_c0-173-4140-2586_s885x516.jpg

And the next page he is like, I think everyone here would be fun to have a beer with. I'm one of ya'll fam.

D8orotFWsAAYb45.jpg

I’d have a beer with most of you. You’ve got a few dumbasses on your side that I’m sure I wouldn’t enjoy being around, though.

Ya again I've never been there, so just a guess from the pictures I've seen and the well known rat problem because of all the trash. But I really don't know. So I will definitely side with the people who have been there 1st hand.

Manhattan is odd. There are so many people everywhere, but 95% of the people you see don’t live there because it’s so damn expensive. So you’ve got a mix of tourists and people who commute into the city from other boroughs. Again, it’s dependent on where you go.

No good deed goes unrewarded. Louisvile company tries to give away 300 season passes to KY Kingdom to low income people. Who could have guessed what would happen??

https://www.wdrb.com/news/crowd-bec...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

So typical. The trashiest of trash, always wanting something for free.

On a related note, I saw people in the replies under a Kentucky basketball post asking, “If there’s a way to get free basketball camp for low income, “under privileged” families.

It just rubbed me the wrong way because, first, how many of us work our asses off barely surviving and doing what’s right and somehow we are expected to pay yet little Jamal and Gunther get free camps because their parents are lazy as shit?

Trump told CNBC that China has lost $15-$20 trillion in value since he was elected. China's entire economy is worth about $13 trillion and their GDP growth has remained steady since Trump took office.

Who feeds him this kind of info? Something like that is so easy to look up. He should focus on positives and say things that are actually true - unemployment for example. Just hammer that from now till 2020. Such a good story but he gets off on these tangents of made up stuff.

We’ve gone over this before. Now the MSM will report the actual number under the guise of Trump lying, while most reasonable people will be impressed by the actual number.

The only way the MSM will report on any favorable Trump statistics is if he exaggerates them and lets the MSM report the real stats thinking they’re pwning him.

Or maybe you living in Idaho has blinded you and made you think anywhere that isn't very clean is a shithole. While someone like myself that lives right next to and spends plenty of time in a legit shithole can appreciate and see other cities that aren't even close to being real shithole.

giphy.gif
Clean is not even my entire criteria as I already mentioned, so stop trying to minimize my position.

I can accept that individual perception is relative based on experience. You can have the award of living in the worst shithole if that's the win you're looking for. But that also logically implies that you are biased.

I think it's more reasonable to err on side than the twisted perception of a guy who lives in the ultimate shithole. The real question is why you choose to stay there, ya GD filthy California Dukie!

We’ve gone over this before. Now the MSM will report the actual number under the guise of Trump lying, while most reasonable people will be impressed by the actual number.

The only way the MSM will report on any favorable Trump statistics is if he exaggerates them and lets the MSM report the real stats thinking they’re pwning him.

What? There is no guise of him lying - he made up a number so outside the realm of possibility that it requires no manipulation by anyone reporting it.

I think you need to read my post again. You clearly missed the point. China’s GDP is HIGHER than it was when Trump took office, not $15-$20 trillion lower. Furthermore, a $15 trillion decrease would mean China no longer existed.

Even when you put the "h" in there to begin search for "hoax," it's nowhere to be found in the suggestions.

Just for fun I played along.

Jussie Smollet H...o ....finally with a... did it predict hoax.

FWIW, DuckDuckGo wasn't much better. "H" had to be there to predict hoax.

6pjhwLF.png

Maybe Jussie was the victim. Nothing to see here. No Hoax.

Clean is not even my entire criteria as I already mentioned, so stop trying to minimize my position.

I can accept that individual perception is relative based on experience. You can have the award of living in the worst shithole if that's the win you're looking for. But that also logically implies that you are biased.

I think it's more reasonable to err on side than the twisted perception of a guy who lives in the ultimate shithole. The real question is why you choose to stay there, ya GD filthy California Dukie!

Came back for the money. San Jose is by far the highest paying area for programmers. So came back for the high paying jobs. But like I stated in other page, I choose not to pay for my own health insurance. I sure as hell ain't going to pay for an illegal's health insurance.

I got enough clients here now that I can keep my same pay while not having to actually live here and do everything remote. So I'm probably going to head out to Nashville by the end of the year.

Yep. One of the first big examples of this was the Muslim crime epidemic in Sweden. Before Trump said it, they refused to cover it.

Yep. One of the first big examples of this was the Muslim crime epidemic in Sweden. Before Trump said it, they refused to cover it.

I’m not surprised that King can’t read, but I’m mildly shocked that Cosby completely misconstrued my post.

What? There is no guise of him lying - he made up a number so outside the realm of possibility that it requires no manipulation by anyone reporting it.

I think you need to read my post again. You clearly missed the point. China’s GDP is HIGHER than it was when Trump took office, not $15-$20 trillion lower. Furthermore, a $15 trillion decrease would mean China no longer existed.

What was the actual quote? Could it possibly mean that what Trump has done will cost China that much long term?

Withdrawing from TPP hit them hard I would imagine, long term. Also, might take that to mean the tariffs are gonna stay in place, which will eventually force companies to move.
Having said that, I haven’t seen the quote or the context it was presented in.

Came back for the money. San Jose is by far the highest paying area for programmers. So came back for the high paying jobs. But like I stated in other page, I choose not to pay for my own health insurance. I sure as hell ain't going to pay for an illegal's health insurance.

I got enough clients here now that I can keep my same pay while not having to actually live here and do everything remote. So I'm probably going to head out to Nashville by the end of the year.
I have a cousin who moved there in 1960 and had a very successful business in Huntington Beach. But crime and a declining standard of living in the LA area drove him out of there so he sold his little 2,000 SF house for more than 1 million and moved to Mississippi. There he bought a ranch for half of that and lives a very nice life for half the cost and no social issues. Plus he loves to gamble and Mississippi offers that Plus he is very conservative and is right at home in the South.

What was the actual quote? Could it possibly mean that what Trump has done will cost China that much long term?

Withdrawing from TPP hit them hard I would imagine, long term. Also, might take that to mean the tariffs are gonna stay in place, which will eventually force companies to move.
Having said that, I haven’t seen the quote or the context it was presented in.

“China’s value is down $15-$20 trillion since November of 2016.”

First, it’s not down, it’s up. 2nd, they don’t have $15 trillion of value to lose. Their GDP is about $13 trillion.

I have a cousin who moved there in 1960 and had a very successful business in Huntington Beach. But crime and a declining standard of living in the LA area drove him out of there so he sold his little 2,000 SF house for more than 1 million and moved to Mississippi. There he bought a ranch for half of that and lives a very nice life for half the cost and no social issues. Plus he loves to gamble and Mississippi offers that Plus he is very conservative and is right at home in the South.

Ya thought about Montana as my next stopping place. But I still want some kind of night life and sporting options. Plus my girlfriend will kill me if I chose Montana over Nashville haha. She loves country music and Nashville, so I'm cool with it haha. Gotta keep the loved one happy haha

“China’s value is down $15-$20 trillion since November of 2016.”

First, it’s not down, it’s up. 2nd, they don’t have $15 trillion of value to lose. Their GDP is about $13 trillion.

John, he's a real estate guy.

He's talking about how if you wanted to buy China.

He's made them lose $15T of market value.

He's just trying to position himself to buy China on the cheap and flip it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT