POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mexico Protecting their border once and for all, Is one step towards us being able to better protect our own.All those people from the countries south of Mexico can't caravan through to our border if they're not allowed. It will greatly reduce the numbers crossing ours and allow us to focus our resources better or processing and hopefully sending back the ones we have backlogged.

Yes, I know, I just don’t want to hear the lip service when we are still doing nothing to stop people from walking into our country. New record last month - 130k! This is a national security problem. Mexico is a national security problem. We need that wall and we need serious policies to straighten out that terrorist country.

So on D-Day the draft dodging Trump insults a decorated veteran and all the conservatives here simply shrug and try to change the subject. Unprincipled lemmings comes to mind.

Yes, I know, I just don’t want to hear the lip service when we are still doing nothing to stop people from walking into our country. New record last month - 130k! This is a national security problem. Mexico is a national security problem. We need that wall and we need serious policies to straighten out that terrorist country.

Yes, but how many of those 130K were from countries that Mexico could have prevented from ever reaching our border in the first place?

Trump is grabbing Mexico's balls right now and is ready squeeze with the tariff's. If it is one thing Trump really knows is that money talks.

Also, if Congress votes to give themselves another raise, every single one needs a punch to the throat. Most despicable human beings on the planet.

61618173_10219420504893107_6725214372244750336_n.jpg

Twitter: AOC parody accounts are not okay, Gavin McInness must be banned.

Also Twitter: Black guy wanting to run over white Republican kids? No rules violations.

A march in Washington DC that doesn’t allow the American flag to fly, doesn’t permit a Jewish pride flag because it looks too close to an Israelite flag... but Palestine flags are welcome.

You couldn’t consume enough mushrooms to begin to hallucinate the crazy things people like this do.

A march in Washington DC that doesn’t allow the American flag to fly, doesn’t permit a Jewish pride flag because it looks too close to an Israelite flag... but Palestine flags are welcome.

You couldn’t consume enough mushrooms to begin to hallucinate the crazy things people like this do.
The only logical conclusion I can reach to all of the liberal lunacy, is that they are purposely making things so god awful confusing in order to be able to trap normal thinking people into some sort of gotcha moment, thus furthering their cause.

Florida woman tries new self-cure for her Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). I think that she is onto something and would encourage lunatic liberals everywhere to give it a stab or a shot.

A Florida woman told police that she stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife because, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.” Cops found the 46-year-old woman standing outside her residence in Palmetto Sunday, according to a police report. She had blood all over her legs, hands, and face, a cop noted.
When asked what was wrong, the woman lifted her shirt to reveal “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.” She then told the patrolman she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country.”

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/donald-trump/palmetto-stabbing-941685

This is actually probably one of the better analogies regarding big tech censorship. This isn’t some cake shop (which by the way, doesn’t want to make custom cakes, but will let you shop at the location just like anyone else). This is like a water company/phone company deciding they don’t like who you’re voting for and want to deny you service.

Florida woman tries new self-cure for her Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). I think that she is onto something and would encourage lunatic liberals everywhere to give it a shot.

A Florida woman told police that she stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife because, “I’m tired of living in Trump’s country, I’m tired of Trump being president.” Cops found the 46-year-old woman standing outside her residence in Palmetto Sunday, according to a police report. She had blood all over her legs, hands, and face, a cop noted.
When asked what was wrong, the woman lifted her shirt to reveal “three stab wounds on [her] stomach that were still bleeding.” She then told the patrolman she had “stabbed herself because she does not want to live in Trump’s country.”

Unfortunately she didn't get what she wanted. Shes still alive and Trump's still her President.

This is actually probably one of the better analogies regarding big tech censorship. This isn’t some cake shop (which by the way, doesn’t want to make custom cakes, but will let you shop at the location just like anyone else). This is like a water company/phone company deciding they don’t like who you’re voting for and want to deny you service.
Sadly, If we don't get a grip on this lunacy, That analogy isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Florida woman tries new self-cure for her Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). I think that she is onto something and would encourage lunatic liberals everywhere to give it a stab or a shot.

[laughing]

My gosh, you can't make this stuff up.

Facebook is a free website. It is not an ISP, phone service, or whatever. Click the red X. Log off and stfu.

Idk what happens, but politicians are well aware of the power of facebook, and they'll do whatever they can to get people on it, keep them on it, and make it seem like it's a "utility". F them all. Click the X.

Mexico Protecting their border once and for all, Is one step towards us being able to better protect our own.All those people from the countries south of Mexico can't caravan through to our border if they're not allowed. It will greatly reduce the numbers crossing ours and allow us to focus our resources better or processing and hopefully sending back the ones we have backlogged.

I know I'm mad about what we're not doing at our border, but you're 10000% correct. There are many parts to this, and Trump is taking a big step forward with pushing Mexico to do their part...

Also, idk how this works legally, but part of this deal is changing/enforcing the "asylum" laws that say seekers must stop at the first state that can accept them.

That asylum stuff is bs, and why are hands are tied with this stuff....I still don't understand why, or how we are obligated to take them. What kind of bs deal is that, and who signed off on it?

30 years ago when I was telling GOP politicians we had a problem with illegal immigrants being employed by not just farmers and the food industry, but in high paying jobs in the trades, even to the point of supervisors on DOD projects, they simply dismissed me. Their goal was to break all unions and illegals coming by the tens of thousands was a good supply of cheap labor to do just that. The dumbasses are now in a conniption fit saying people like me want open borders. They were arrogant stupid corporate puppets then and they are arrogant ignorant slapdicks now. Rant on your message boards all you will you're still your worst enemy because you are too lazy.

Counterpoint. If you were using AT&T services in a harmful way they would most certainly have the right to deny you service.

If you used your water to flood out your neighbor...they would cut off the water.

Social media apps are generally free applications that come with user agreements. You are free to develop your own apps if you don’t like the terms of usage. Facebook, Twitter and the like aren’t denying anyone of their constitutional rights. You have no right to the audience they gathered.

Do you think that they should allow organizations like ISIS to use their platforms to recruit members, post terrorist threats? I’m guessing not. If I am correct then your argument is destroyed and you’re just quibbling over where the lines should be drawn.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT