How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D8Zpm-9W4AANixk.jpg
These guys are almost as brave as SJWs fighting climate change.

We know why facebook, twitter, and youtube are censoring free speech.

Trump2020. That's why.

Yep. Conservatives used social media in 2016 to expose the DNC leaks and Podesta emails which mainstream media refused to thoroughly cover (CNN’s Cuomo told us we weren’t allowed to read them lol).

Legacy media was not able to determine the elections like they had grown accustomed to doing and then had a major meltdown and went scorched earth with Media Matters to shut down the social media avenue.

There’s emails that even have Media Matters David Brock making two networks not let Trump do phone interviews so he can campaign at multiple stops.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Now do Bill Clinton.
Bill Clinton never disrespected military men like Trump does repeatedly. You're not real quick on the uptake, like here where you totally miss the point, that's because all you care about is trying to come up with a retort like its a competition. You're very poor at understanding anything that hasn't been predigested for your mind. Next you'll try to rationalize how you really did get the point but you etc etc etc Such a cliche

Amazing how simple that was...

Now, if only we would protect our border. Crazy concept!

“Mexico is allowing millions of people to walk across their border! That can’t happen!”

....that’s exactly what America is doing. Literally greeting them, and giving them food and shelter, etc.

Great political win for Trump though. Amazing how good he is at business/politics. Mexico either protects their southern border (and becomes racist...) or they start losing jobs to America. Win-win.

So now that Mexico is officially racist nazi asses, can we build that damn wall???!
Haha! It takes about $10 to bribe a Mexican soldier and/or cop.
So typical...create a crisis, bluster a bit...almost certainly agree to send money to Mexico in exchange for someone to say they will do something they are virtually powerless to do...claim victory but nothing really changes.

I just want to revisit that the one politician @rqarnold pointed to show his independence was John Edwards....narcissistic trial lawyer that knocked up a campaign worker while his wife was struggling with cancer. Checks out.
Kasich is actually who I meant to say. Hell, Edwards hasn’t been heard from in 20 yrs.
Funny though you would condemn Edwards for engaging in favorite activity...adultery. Ok I guess with the Don but not with a John?

How so? ABC isn’t “the media”? network news breaks on the radio aren’t “the media”?

Being stupid is obviously your forte.
No, I perused several sites and zero editorial comments on Pelosi.

I know this is hard to understand without critical thinking and honesty....but mildly reporting she said it is not the same as how they covered a much lesser comment from MM. Idiotic to compare the two....thus false equivalence.

Kasich is actually who I meant to say. Hell, Edwards hasn’t been heard from in 20 yrs.
Funny though you would condemn Edwards for engaging in favorite activity...adultery. Ok I guess with the Don but not with a John?
You really truly suck at this. If you can't see the difference b/w the two (cancer, campaign worker, in an active campaign), but dig in.

The media is mute? Hmmm, seems I heard what the speaker said on GMA this morning. I’ve also heard it on multiple news drops on the radio throughout the day. Perhaps it’s just Faux News where the media has gone mute.
I didn't see those segments, but when it was mentioned, was it described as an inappropriate statement for Speaker Pelosi to be making? Were they all in agreement of her statement? I'm sure the MSM isn't completely mute on it, but I have a hard time believing anything they said cast those comments in a negative light.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Love all the leftist pointing out Russia did most of the fighting. Without supplies from the West, Russia would have lost. BTW, by 1945 the US could vaporize Berlin or Moscow.

And Angela Merkel signing ...[roll]

I wouldn't let Macron sign.

My dad was in WW2...he hated the French.

And would have too, if Gen Patton had his way.

Amazing how simple that was...

Now, if only we would protect our border. Crazy concept!

“Mexico is allowing millions of people to walk across their border! That can’t happen!”

....that’s exactly what America is doing. Literally greeting them, and giving them food and shelter, etc.

Great political win for Trump though. Amazing how good he is at business/politics. Mexico either protects their southern border (and becomes racist...) or they start losing jobs to America. Win-win.

So now that Mexico is officially racist nazi asses, can we build that damn wall???!
Mexico Protecting their border once and for all, Is one step towards us being able to better protect our own.All those people from the countries south of Mexico can't caravan through to our border if they're not allowed. It will greatly reduce the numbers crossing ours and allow us to focus our resources better or processing and hopefully sending back the ones we have backlogged.

Where did you read it, I would like to see it as well.
So you can make up a new excuse?[/QUOTE]

No, so I can see where you're getting that the President was all they prayed about, and the shooting victims weren't mentioned. I'm not making excuses, simply pointing out that you are jumping to conclusions because that's what you want to believe.

What? Someone changed their story? Surely not? Kinda like President Heel Spurs saying he knew nothing about the $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels, and then a month later Trump Revisionist Giuliani saying that Cheeto Man knew about the general arrangement and had approved Cohen making the payment?
Kinda like going on national TV to proclaim "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" despite his jizz stain on a blue dress. We can do this back and forth all day.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Wait just a second...….. you mean to tell me a church in Fairfax, VA (a suburb of DC) has 'some' in the congregation that are so ate up with TDS they are upset he showed up to offer support for the victims of a mass shooting? And just so happened the pastor decided to pray for Trump as well? OH THE F*CKING HUMANITY!

Just goes to show how absolutely terrible leftists in the DC area are.

I would also say it just goes to show how absolutely awful RQ/Fuzz is for even bringing this ridiculous TDS shit to this thread, but we already know about his awfulness.

The only people who would give this more than 1 second of thought are people so consumed with hatred and irrational emotions they deserve to be locked away in a GD loony bin. Yet, here fuzz is dropping numerous posts about it.

Go get some help you f*cking lunatic. Christ almighty.

Are you still posting about this insane shit? Get help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT