How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The past 4 years:

Border crossings exponentially went through the roof. Drug deaths up. Suicides up. Inflation up. Housing prices up. Wars around the world up. Businesses in major Dem cities closed due to safety and theft. The job market stalled, even though they lied about it.

And, Trump was prosecuted.

The Dems’ definition of joy.

but if they didn’t take more than $950 each they’re all good, right?

1-blue-lives-matter-manuel-schmucker.jpg

I am completely out of touch if Sum 41 is pop culture.

I think I had their album 25 years ago. When I was a kid. Which is why it’s so amusing they are your anthem for life.
And now you're just another brick in the wall. (Or are you not down with that reference either as it's more than 25 years old...)

Chewy Choppers.

I use colloidal silver as a rinse and gargle. I started having pains and problems and my wife and I researched colloidal silver, and it takes pain away while waiting for the dental appointments. It kills bacteria and viruses. My dentist said my gums have improved so... however, I have three implants and am getting a 4th tomorrow through an oral surgeon because of years of neglect.

I also drink a tablespoon or so of it daily (have for over 4 years now) and have not been sick a day since. Never contracted covid and I believe it helped.

Nice.. I've heard good stuff but also heard it could make you turn blue.. I take it you didn't turn blue, by your recommendation. We wanna bleed blue not turn blue lol..jk. thank ya for the reply!

And now you're just another brick in the wall. (Or are you not down with that reference either as it's more than 25 years old...)

I’m assuming you’re referencing a Pink Floyd song with a similar lyric, though I don’t know how you’re thinking it applies here.

I’m a brick in the wall you’re building to wall yourself off from society?

There are long lasting, generation-spanning effects of poverty. Just recently there was a study looking at the relative wealth of members of Congress: those whose family once owned slaves and those who didn't. I don't know how old you are but my 2nd great grandparents were in the same generation as the Civil War. 4 generations back. So, a program looking to help break that cycle is bad in your opinion. Everything has to make things perfect for everybody everywhere or it's no good. Is that it?
The point is the very notion of the proposal is fraught with potential for fraud, waste, and abuse. The government is about the worst possible entity for trying to “fix” stuff like this.

And this doesn’t even get into the issue of people getting “helped” in to a house they otherwise can’t afford in the long run, and then defaulting. Then the next step will be Dems calling to bail out the first generation homeowners and “forgive” their mortgages altogether.

Question for the board. Do you think JFK Jr's plane was sabotaged by the deep state? With everything that's going on nowadays and the revelations about our own intelligence agencies I now see it as a possibility. In fact anything evil happening in the world right now kinda makes you wonder if our own state department is not behind it.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo and TPush
As we don't live in swing states, has anyone actually seen these great ads on the air?
I've long argued you could create some great ads over immigration, economy, etc., but never seen them.

Reactions: blubo
Her team demanded the mute button for the Biden debate. This is fear.
Seems to me they figure the best strategy for a positive outcome for Harris from the debate is to have her try to lure Trump in to an interruptive brawl that the media will characterize as Trump bullying a woman of color, and they need the mute button turned off to facilitate the sound bites they need. Otherwise Kamala will actually have to stand there and fill her time with cogent thoughts and ideas, which is what derailed Biden.

Question for the board. Do you think JFK Jr's plane was sabotaged by the deep state? We everything that's going on nowadays and the revelations about our own intelligence agencies I now see it as a possibility. In fact anything evil happening in the world right now kinda makes you wonder if our own state department is not behind it.
No. Everyone who can fly a Cessna thinks they are a great pilot. I'm surprised it hasn't happened more often. I will never get in a plane not piloted by somebody who does it for a living.

Sorry for the confusion.

BTW, posters keep using the term "Commie". Who here believes in the state owning the means of production? I think Cuba is the only commie country anymore. Even China has private property. Complaining about communism is like complaining about your radio reception.
He’s a self admitted communist my guy. So to answer your question…Dion does.

Abbott cleans his voter rolls of 1.1 million people. This included dead people, illegals, no confirmed addresses, etc. Also, Biden ordered his cronies to expand the voter rolls any way possible but they refuse to send congress the information of the order and what they have done. Have to hand it to them, they have to have the market cornered on how to cheat.

I’ve found it odd how all the sudden you never hear about the lawfare against Trump anymore. I mean, at least in the media and from elected Dems. Obviously the NPC’s will randomly spout something along the lines of “but 32 felonies!!1!1”.

Otherwise, it’s almost like they figured out it backfired and the polling on it isn’t good for them.

I’ve found it odd how all the sudden you never hear about the lawfare against Trump anymore. I mean, at least in the media and from elected Dems. Obviously the NPC’s will randomly spout something along the lines of “but 32 felonies!!1!1”.

Otherwise, it’s almost like they figured out it backfired and the polling on it isn’t good for them.
Yep… this messaging almost certainly got tested in focus groups and produced net negative results for Dems. It has largely disappeared from the daily talking points.

Did you know that the part of illegals staying in the country to wait for asylum instead of outside of the country would be very hard to undo if that bill had passed??? Keep telling people on here that bill should not have been passed because it was not at all what was best for the country or citizens. Better to wait and get the most important things at least in a new bill that will be best for us in a few months. Why would we lock in having to keep millions of illegals in this country when the majority should be going? And what is the problem making them wait in Mexico? Dems only wanting them inside the country for votes and nothing else. Power hungry even if they have to mow over Americans to do it.
I take that rambling as a yes answer.

Question for the board. Do you think JFK Jr's plane was sabotaged by the deep state? With everything that's going on nowadays and the revelations about our own intelligence agencies I now see it as a possibility. In fact anything evil happening in the world right now kinda makes you wonder if our own state department is not behind it.
Get a grip.

Fantastic! Trump now has the backing of every failed lunatic Presidential candidate not currently in jail or the asylum.
He now has the blessing of Brain Worm/Bear Carcass Boy and a Party switching childless cat lady who accomplished zero in Congress and was on the Bernie Train at one point.
Wormy brain hit Kamala up for a cabinet position then switched to Trump when she turned him down.
Tulsi switched parties when she realized how much she could make peddling conspiracy theories and grooming far right voters for the fleecing.
Loserpalooza 2024

Reactions: Dionysus444
I'm against doing a debate simply because it's a road game with the DNC where she will have the questions and the mods will serve as the set up man so she can get some "SLAY QUEEN- I'M SPEAKING" moment.

If this was without DNC mods then I'd be for a debate but it won't be.
Trump is slipping into the Biden brain mode. That is why he ducked the RNC debates and now the debates with Harris. Anytime he gets in front of anyone besides a MAGA rally or Dementia Joe... it is a disaster.

Hell yeah you know Hillary is a killer..
Seriously, who knows where her body count stands..nasty bitch

Reactions: blubo
@paulcalhoun...you know what's funny, I actually know the REAL Paul Calhoun. FYI, don't ever let him come over to your house and get stung by a bee...you'll never hear the end of it. Oh, he plays pickleball like he played football. 😁

Trump is slipping into the Biden brain mode. That is why he ducked the RNC debates and now the debates with Harris. Anytime he gets in front of anyone besides a MAGA rally or Dementia Joe... it is a disaster.
He's not ducking the debates with harris. Typical libs keep trying to change the rules.

They've got to make it easy for her tho:

Also, they now all of a sudden want the mics of bc if trump breathes into it while she talks team woke will try to say he's attempting to talk over a woman and girl power and all that. Too predictable

Last edited:
@MidseasonTweak ED, weren't you worried about ppl playing golf?

Joe's resting.
He's not ducking the debates with harris. Typical libs keep trying to change the rules.

They've got to make it easy for her tho:

Also, they now all of a sudden want the mics of bc if trump breathes into it while she talks team woke will try to say he's attempting to talk over a woman and girl power and all that. Too predictable
His mic needs to be muted. The American people don't wanna hear him spew nonsensical garbage while Harris is talking.
He has time for a rebuttal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT