POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it's an artifact of the way the primary schedule is arranged. if the Southeast and Atlantic states were voting right now, people would be talking about Clinton coming from behind. it's all just media narratives. Also, the Democrats allocate almost all of their pledged delegates on a proportional basis (unlike the Byzantine GOP system). Hillary has had many more lopsided wins in big states than Bernie has.

Obama only won 3 of his final 10 primaries in 2009 and it didn't reflect his November chances at all.

Jamo, do you think Hillary has threatened murder to gain delegates? Remember, she prolly killed Vince Foster

Reactions: Mashburned
This has been so fascinating to follow on the internet.

I don't watch Alex Jones, and only know who he is because of the once a year I fall into a youtube conspiracy theory rabbit hole. Anyway, some dude comes on there once a week talking about crazy shit like 'Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination'. Normally this is completely ridiculous, but in this case IT SHOWS UP ON THE 'REAL' NEWS THE NEXT DAY! What in the hell is happening?

The other thing I cannot watch is The Young Turks. Those people are so condescending, it is unbearable. In this election, however, they are reprimanding the Democratic party every day for letting Hillary be the candidate over Bernie. And you have to agree, how could a multiple failed presidential candidate robot with a federal crime hanging over their head be better than anyone?

I would ask "Is this real life?", but it's just politics. It has been this way my entire life, but in the past it has been disguised as something with more prestige than American Idol. My hope is that the one benefit that will come out of this insanity is that people realize that this is all bullshit. Take control of things that are actually controllable and let this retarded process die.

1- Alex Jones[laughing]

B- It's headlines because Trump is just that guy. Simply put he is the first candidate ever to have a serious shot but no one takes anything he says serious, ever! Well except the people printing headlines.

3- Hiliary is a democrat and crooks will follow her as far as she takes them. No one likes her but she is the democrat. It really is that simple

4- Ted Cruz does resemble LHO.

Jamo, do you think Hillary has threatened murder to gain delegates? Remember, she prolly killed Vince Foster
perhaps, but it's a stone-cold lock that many delegates fear for their lives even without her *actually* having to threaten them. right?

When you put Catdaddy, LEK and Fuzz on ignore, it cleans this place up real nice.

Fuzz was the last to get put on ignore. His shtick got too old. It didn't matter what evidence was presented, he refused to ever acknowledge any wrongdoing or anything negative about the left so no point in talking with him if he's just a blind loyal servant.
[roll]
So basically all the people that destroy every argument you ever have.

Thanks whiterulesjr for the mention.

Reactions: From-the-stands
Obama only won 3 of his final 10 primaries in 2008 and it didn't reflect his November chances at all.
That was after the Rev Wright stuff started getting coverage...I would argue it was held back until he had the nomination sewn up. Of course it was old news by the fall.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Also, the Democrats allocate almost all of their pledged delegates on a proportional basis (unlike the Byzantine GOP system).

LOLOLOL

HillDawg was assisted in 'victories' in Iowa & Nevada Democrat contests by coin flips

COIN. FLIPS.

So, take your Byzantine comment and jam it up your coward communist liberal ass

LOLOLOL

HillDawg was assisted in 'victories' in Iowa & Nevada Democrat contests by coin flips

COIN. FLIPS.

Santorum and Romney were assisted in "victories" in 2012 by Evangelical Republicans. I guess it ok when your party. Ron Paul won 2012 and was stolen by shit bag honkey cracker Christians.

The whole Klee vs Kandinksy argument. People have no clue.

Pretty intriguing exit polling out of WV among Dems....should bode well for Trump in PA and OH. Also good Quinnapiac numbers there as well.

Seems reasonable that DT can win PA, OH, FL, and possibly MI once nafta gets mentioned 1000x.

Hell, not 100% sure what she is going to do with her Sanders problem between now and then. Murder, possibly.

I think its funny that people who would vote for Jeb! or Ted Cruz are indirectly now supporting Hillary Clinton.

Especially Ted Cruz voters. If you seriously voted for Ted Cruz, realize that you've been sold out to the party you hate the most. Hillary and Ted.

I'll still vote Johnson, but if I'm drunk on election day, I may just have the liquid courage to vote Trump. If at the very least we just discovered how tied to the hip Dems and Repubs are.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
LOLOLOL

COIN. FLIPS.

Do you even know what "Byzantine" means in that context? Jesus Christ.

Pretty intriguing exit polling out of WV among Dems....should bode well for Trump in PA and OH. Also good Quinnapiac numbers there as well.

Seems reasonable that DT can win PA, OH, FL, and possibly MI once nafta gets mentioned 1000x.

Hell, not 100% sure what she is going to do with her Sanders problem between now and then. Murder, possibly.

Not if the Bern kills her first. I actually think it would be good for America if candidates toured the country trying to kill each other for the nomination.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Will you explain this? I know who they are as artists and their impact, I just dont understand how this context applies. TIA.

It's based on being in-groups. Once you are a part of the "in group" you will adapt your belief system to match the beliefs of the in group even if it doesn't benefit you. It perfectly explains the Dem vs Repubs.

The study took two groups of people who had no knowledge of Klee or Kandinsky. Once they were assigned a "group" they formed their own opinions as to why their "group" was better than the other. LEK, humans are real pieces of shit. They rationalize their justifications in a way that supports their "in group". Total lack of insight into their own behavior. I hope this planet blows up and kills everybody.

LEK, the fact that Ted Cruz money backers are now giving to Hillary is the perfect example of the Klee VS Kandinsky study.

Those same hardcore Repubs who'd vote Cruz now have to rarionalize or deflect. Two common self defense mechanisms to heal the tear into their belief systems. Ted Cruz money is going to Hillary. That pretty much sums up the need to heal the tear.

Neocons running a 3rd Party Republican is nothing less than an endorsement of Neocon Hillary Clinton becoming the next President.

Seriously, if you don't give the entire political system a huge middle finger by voting for Trump then you don't give a flip about American sovereignty. Bernie, Trump... both big giant F YOU's to the political parties. The American people get that. That, simply, is what they are saying.

It's based on being in-groups. Once you are a part of the "in group" you will adapt your belief system to match the beliefs of the in group even if it doesn't benefit you. It perfectly explains the Dem vs Repubs.

The study took two groups of people who had no knowledge of Klee or Kandinsky. Once they were assigned a "group" they formed their own opinions as to why their "group" was better than the other. LEK, humans are real pieces of shit. They rationalize their justifications in a way that supports their "in group". Total lack of insight into their own behavior. I hope this planet blows up and kills everybody.

That's life in its entirety, imo.

Reactions: Willy4UK
That's life in its entirety, imo.

Absolutely is. Humans are a weak vulnerable species. They think they are carrying around 10 lb balls, but they are weak little people.

Just think. Die hard Republicans gave their hard earned money to Ted Cruz only to give it to Hillary. What weak little people. Humans are flick of a booger off a fingernail. A hassle. An annoyance.

Trump working hard at making Bill Clinton look like Jack the Ripper. I never in my life imagined any politician could make the Clintons whimper but I am ready to throw in the white towel for them and just say "Trump, you're killing them. Have some mercy, dude" as he is relentlessly hitting them on this.

Revenge of The Big Dog will surely be terrible. I look for him to give the most devastating speech in political history at the Dem Convention otherwise I am sadly mistaken... which I never am.

Celebrity death match, politics edition

That would be awesome. I have a feeling since Bernie has never killed before, Hillary would gut f*** him within 3 seconds with her expression being this.

latest

Man I love you willy but my depressing thoughts on humans coupled with your scientific fact based confirmations that humans are indeed fn awful, is not what I need to read. I used to deal with this by thinking/knowing I was above the fray, but I'm old now and realize I am not. I am human. It sucks.

I've never quite understood Willy's role here in the political thread but it kind of reminds me of discovering someone rubbed snot onto the bottom of a desk for some reason.

Man I love you willy but my depressing thoughts on humans coupled with your scientific fact based confirmations that humans are indeed fn awful, is not what I need to read. I used to deal with this by thinking/knowing I was above the fray, but I'm old now and realize I am not. I am human. It sucks.

Yeah, it's a pretty grim reality. It's like finding out that there is no Santa when you are in your 30s.

People have no clue. I love to people watch. People walking around with no effin clue. Thinking about how awesome it is. No clue. Just another walking meat bag with no clue. Life is the slow, gradual suicide of having to deal with humans.

I've never quite understood Willy's role here in the political thread but it kind of reminds me of discovering someone rubbed snot onto the bottom of a desk for some reason.

Exactly Z. The fact you would know my snot is up there in the first place means that you've at least felt the area. Maybe you were wanting to place your snot there but Willy beat you to it.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
I meant that as a compliment, actually. You may cause a reflexive gag superficially but there is some small nutritional content to your posting if you really must consume it for some strange reason. Like that, I mean.

You're taking this far too personally. I don't mean gag in the sense of repulsion, I mean it more as a tedious seedy undertaking that most normal people would not look forward to.

So, do you think Trump's wife is a sleeper Soviet spy?

Reactions: Willy4UK
You're taking this far too personally. I don't mean gag in the sense of repulsion, I mean it more as a tedious seedy undertaking that most normal people would not look forward to.

So, do you think Trump's wife is a sleeper Soviet spy?

"bro fists"

Yes, I think she is a soviet spy. I see her and I wonder how she gets aroused enough to have sex with him. I know money is an aphrodisiac, but she looks like a woman disinterested in money. She is a woman wanting information.

Reactions: Supreme Lord Z
LOLOLOL

COIN. FLIPS.

Those coin flips as asinine as they might be only resulted in the difference of one delegate because of the proportional rules.
Hey, if the GOP played by the same rules as the Dems, Trump would not be the nominee at this point and likely never...and if the Dems used the same rules that the GOP has used, HRC would have a larger delegate lead than what she has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT