POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When was this meme made? The report did clear Trump and Fox News has been talking about it for every 30 minutes. Do you honestly think Barr just completely made up that Mueller cleared him of collusion?

If any of that was a lie, Mueller would've of just came out and said Barr was lying, kind of like what he did for the Buzzfeed article.
This is probably why the actual report will not be released to the Public until later. It gives the left leaning media and their nut job followers time to run the narrative that he is running. When it finally comes out, they will have already moved on to another "Fake or False" story about Trump. Sad part is, their supporters are so hungry for any of it to be true that they will not listen to reason. It is really all they (The Left) have left. Their policies don't work so, in order to maintain control, they resort to lying, cheating, and smear campaign/tactics.

Reactions: ymmot31
When was this meme made? The report did clear Trump and Fox News has been talking about it for every 30 minutes. Do you honestly think Barr just completely made up that Mueller cleared him of collusion?

If any of that was a lie, Mueller would've of just came out and said Barr was lying, kind of like what he did for the Buzzfeed article.

I told them that the day Barr's report came out and they bitched about it. It's a rational conclusion that any rational person should conclude on their own.

Barr has not lied about the report.

I agree the two wars for damn near 20 years is too much, Trump does too. That's where liberals could find some common ground with Trumpy and other repubs like Rand, if they decided to get their heads out of their asses, walk back from the edge and towards to middle.

Trump literally ran on criticizing the war and how it's cost the country too much and we're probably not going to see any return on our investment. Hell when he tried to pull out of our little minor involvement in Syria the swamp erupted in bi-partisan hollering.

One way to help protect the country from outsiders attacking other than going to their home and fighting endless wars is stricter immigration and even some outright bans of certain countries...we see how that goes over...

A lot of that 6 trillion for the wars has gone to useless nation building. Bullets, bombs, and boots on the ground kicking ass are relatively cheap next to building schools, infrastructure, and trying to raise an army out of herding people. Of course if Bush just told the armed forces to kick ass and roll out after about a year or two, there would be hollering about not cleaning up and trying to build some sort of better more stable society.

The country has spent a lot of money on a lot of other things over the years, not just war.

I'm all for reallocation of money to more pressing needs, but libs are going to have to come to the table with some cuts of their own. Again, Trump has been pushing to get out of the wars as well as cutting back on all the aide we spread around the world, what are the Libs willing to give up?
How has Trump made cuts or controlled spending? We have the largest deficit ever, and that's during a strong economy. And the debt just keeps getting bigger.

How has Trump made cuts or controlled spending? We have the largest deficit ever, and that's during a strong economy. And the debt just keeps getting bigger.

Yeah...government just keeps spending money like it grows on trees...I get it and I agree it needs to get under control, but it seems to me every time Trumpy offers something up to the chopping block libs and the media scream and holler.

Can't have your cake and eat it to.

Both sides for the last half century or so have just spent with reckless abandon. Trump wants to cut some stuff out, libs seem to resist. If the last two years were spent on budget reform and not Russian Collusion maybe we would have something.

55704685_2361445637406671_8054810391659675648_n.jpg
I can picture in my mind this broad crawling around on the Oval Office carpet with Clinton at his desk in his birthday suit working on a nuclear treaty with Iceland.

Yeah...government just keeps spending money like it grows on trees...I get it and I agree it needs to get under control, but it seems to me every time Trumpy offers something up to the chopping block libs and the media scream and holler.

Can't have your cake and eat it to.

Both sides for the last half century or so have just spent with reckless abandon. Trump wants to cut some stuff out, libs seem to resist. If the last two years were spent on budget reform and not Russian Collusion maybe we would have something.
Trump doesn't want to cut stuff, you do. You're projecting your desires onto Trump. His proposed budget his first year showed his priorities, no real proposed cuts to anything and conservatives got pissed. So they learned their lesson and proposed cutting basically everything this year, knowing Congress wouldn't do it. That's all Trump does, theatre. Now it's just political theatre instead of TV.

Trump doesn't want to cut stuff, you do. You're projecting your desires onto Trump. His proposed budget his first year showed his priorities, no real proposed cuts to anything and conservatives got pissed. So they learned their lesson and proposed cutting basically everything this year, knowing Congress wouldn't do it. That's all Trump does, theatre. Now it's just political theatre instead of TV.

So you admit the Trump admin proposed cuts, so who is to blame if those cuts aren’t made?

lol, now you care about the economy. You had no problem with Barry spending U.S tax payer money like a coked out drunk car salesman in Tijuana. Yeah buddy. Nice try.
There's a large difference between how the economy should be run in a recession vs a boom wouldn't you agree?

False.

One day after Trump threatened to shut down "large sections" of the U.S.-Mexico border, the U.S. is cutting off federal aid to Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in response to what Trump described as incoming migrant caravans from those countries
Smart move. Why do they need aid now that their problems have become our problems?

Pretty sure I've heard him talk about cutting foreign aide, getting out of endless occupations of far away lands, cracking down on the inflow of immigrants that roll in and immediately start sucking off the gov. titty...

whether or not that stuff actually gains any traction and makes it to a budget really isn't on him alone, there are about 538 other elected officials up there who have some say and more often than not FUBAR every halfway decent idea/bill.

“NEW: One day after Trump threatened to shut down "large sections" of the U.S.-Mexico border, the U.S. is cutting off federal aid to Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras in response to what Trump described as incoming migrant caravans from those countries”

Good. Now use that aid money to build more wall.

Pretty sure I've heard him talk about cutting foreign aide, getting out of endless occupations of far away lands, cracking down on the inflow of immigrants that roll in and immediately start sucking off the gov. titty...

whether or not that stuff actually gains any traction and makes it to a budget really isn't on him alone, there are about 538 other elected officials up there who have some say and more often than not FUBAR every halfway decent idea/bill.

Why don't we ever hear dems complain about the fed res raising the prime rate at every opportunity under Trumps two years compared to it basically baselining for O'bama's entire 8 year regime?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT