POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Resistance? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people who wear hijabs or do stuff like that for their religion. There are still 2 countries that force women to wear a hijab and many Muslims view that their women have to wear it.

Again don't get me wrong, if you're Muslim and you choose to wear a hijab, I really don't care. But don't sit here and tell me it is a sign of resistance when its original purpose is the complete opposite.

This is like the fat girls saying they are beautiful. I don't care that you are fat, it really doesn't bother me one bit. But don't sit there and tell me that I have to call you beautiful when you're not.

Truly scary

The government is overriding a fathers decision on his 14 year old child getting hormones. The child learned about this stuff at school and decided they wanted to be trans, the father said no and the government is overriding his decision.

Also if the family doesn't call her by her new male name and doesn't call her by male pronouns, it will then be classified as "family violence".

How freaking scary is this. The Canadian government is now overriding parents on how they should parent their children.

I can never wrap my mind around people wanting more government control. It produces shit like this.

That kid can’t even legally drive a car. They can’t legally have a beer. They can’t legally smoke. I bet the biggest decision they make is who to sit with at lunch. The father is trying to help the child from making a potential mistake this early in life... but some woke assholes that run things get to tell this man he HAS to do what his child wants.

I pray we never let the government get that much control... but sadly I feel it’s inevitable. The only variable is time. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: duke4life831
This is what resonates with the American people, maybe not at first glance but when they are given time, the American people see the validity of this question. The two invasions cost $6 trillion.

They lost my business and I was a very regular customer. I was on a first name basis with some of their employees and I told them I was history at the store. They were against the position Dick's took and understood. Nothing against them but business is business.

I haven't been in there since. They should drop their apostrophe. Name would be more appropriate.

56171687_10157071325590419_8664159263326732288_n.jpg

This is what resonates with the American people, maybe not at first glance but when they are given time, the American people see the validity of this question. The two invasions cost $6 trillion.

I agree the two wars for damn near 20 years is too much, Trump does too. That's where liberals could find some common ground with Trumpy and other repubs like Rand, if they decided to get their heads out of their asses, walk back from the edge and towards to middle.

Trump literally ran on criticizing the war and how it's cost the country too much and we're probably not going to see any return on our investment. Hell when he tried to pull out of our little minor involvement in Syria the swamp erupted in bi-partisan hollering.

One way to help protect the country from outsiders attacking other than going to their home and fighting endless wars is stricter immigration and even some outright bans of certain countries...we see how that goes over...

A lot of that 6 trillion for the wars has gone to useless nation building. Bullets, bombs, and boots on the ground kicking ass are relatively cheap next to building schools, infrastructure, and trying to raise an army out of herding people. Of course if Bush just told the armed forces to kick ass and roll out after about a year or two, there would be hollering about not cleaning up and trying to build some sort of better more stable society.

The country has spent a lot of money on a lot of other things over the years, not just war.

I'm all for reallocation of money to more pressing needs, but libs are going to have to come to the table with some cuts of their own. Again, Trump has been pushing to get out of the wars as well as cutting back on all the aide we spread around the world, what are the Libs willing to give up?

Last edited:

I agree the two wars for damn near 20 years is too much, Trump does too. That's where liberals could find some common ground with Trumpy and other repubs like Rand, if they decided to get their heads out of their asses, walk back from the edge and towards to middle.

Trump literally ran on criticizing the war and how it's cost the country too much and we're probably not going to see any return on our investment. He tried to pull out and the swamp erupted in bi-partisan hollering.

One way to help protect the country from outsiders attacking other than going to their home and fighting endless wars is stricter immigration and even some outright bans of certain countries...we see how that goes over...

A lot of that 6 trillion for the wars has gone to useless nation building. Bullets, bombs, and boots on the ground kicking ass are relatively cheap next to building schools, infrastructure, and trying to raise an army out of herding people. Of course if Bush just told the armed forces to kick ass and roll out after about a year or two, there would be hollering about not cleaning up and trying to build some sort of better more stable society.

The country has spent a lot of money on a lot of other things over the years, not just war.

I'm all for reallocation of money to more pressing needs, but libs are going to have to come to the table with some cuts of their own. Again, Trump has been pushing to get out of the wars as well as cutting back on all the aide we spread around the world, what are the Libs willing to give up?
This is why I don't read your posts, they are simply ideological claptrap. You take no responsibility for any completely horrible actions that conservatives implement and then when they are brought years later you act as if you were caught by surprise. The Iraq invasion was greatly opposed by Americans and to this day conservatives are not honest about the Neo-cons that lied to us. You try to ideas that people of your choosing were bad people because they trusted the Bush administration and were caught up in the ongoing corporate wars. Mueller is a bad person because of the support he gave to the Bush administration. Never mind he was in the FBI not the CIA. Everything you say is worse than what Mueller did, because those great lies have been exposed to you and you instead of looking squarely at the truth try to belittle Obama for the colossal crapfest that was handed to him. Your just not intellectually honest. It's that simple and that is why I know it is a waste of my time to engaged with a brainwashed ideologue that can only try to lay blame at the foot of the "Libs" who have witnessed cuts for years and now are watching as this administration try to steal more money from the insurance funded by separate contributions in the FDIC. My God man the word INSURANCE is even in the damn name of the program!

Speaking of guns...

Judge blocks California's ban on magazines holding more than 10 rounds

A federal judge in California on Friday ruled against the Golden State's ban on gun magazines that are able to hold more than 10 rounds.

U.S. District Court Judge Roger T. Benitez said the rule violates the Second Amendment and infringes upon citizens' rights to defend themselves.

I don't care too much about bump stocks and would have never bought one. What I care about is knowing full well the dems will always try to take a mile if you give them an inch. Once they get the capacity down to 10 and there's another shooting, they will immediately call for single shot only and then "compromise" on 3.

It's nobody's business what weapons I choose to protect my home with or how many crackhead dems I can negate without reloading. Act like a civilized person in a civilized society and you'll never have to find out.

This is why I don't read your posts, they are simply ideological claptrap. You take no responsibility for any completely horrible actions that conservatives implement and then when they are brought years later you act as if you were caught by surprise. The Iraq invasion was greatly opposed by Americans and to this day conservatives are not honest about the Neo-cons that lied to us. You try to ideas that people of your choosing were bad people because they trusted the Bush administration and were caught up in the ongoing corporate wars. Mueller is a bad person because of the support he gave to the Bush administration. Never mind he was in the FBI not the CIA. Everything you say is worse than what Mueller did, because those great lies have been exposed to you and you instead of looking squarely at the truth try to belittle Obama for the colossal crapfest that was handed to him. Your just not intellectually honest. It's that simple and that is why I know it is a waste of my time to engaged with a brainwashed ideologue that can only try to lay blame at the foot of the "Libs" who have witnessed cuts for years and now are watching as this administration try to steal more money from the insurance funded by separate contributions in the FDIC. My God man the word INSURANCE is even in the damn name of the program!

Dude, I literally just said I agree that never-ending expensive wars are bad and that a better more cost-effective way to prevent incidents that would provoke expensive military action would be stricter immigration.

I'm not taking responsibility for shit I had no hand in. I didn't vote for the people on either side of the aisle who have been in the Swamp forever. I'm not old enough to have done that.

I do like Trumpy simply for the fact that he'll call BS on both. He's done that. He'll get into it with a conservative just as fast as he will with a liberal. Sure he has plenty of faults but at the very least he's fair in stirring the pot on both sides.

You're just as ideologue as anyone on here. You relentlessly post memes and tweets of unabashed radicals.

You haven't come to the table with anything you're willing to give up to pay for all the spending on the things you support.

I'm down for Universal Health Care and moving towards a more energy efficient and "earth-friendly" society. I'm willing to cut our senseless involvement around the globe. I also think we should quit spending money on things here at home that the private sector could do better. I'm also a little bit more liberal on taxation than most conservatives.

However, I also understand that you can't force feed that shit down the throats of the people. You can't just willy nilly raise taxes on rich people and corporations to pay for every utopian ideal. You also can't expect the government to do everything and that it's as simple as a hashtag campaign.

You can't just say "Healthcare, Green New Deal, Open Borders, Sanctuary Cities, Free College, UBI, Jobs for all...etc...government and rich will pay for it"

Show me the accounting of how we can responsibly pay for it. I think giving up endless foreign wars is a good start, but that won't cover but maybe a fraction of one of those things...

Great news:

The Mueller Report is an unmitigated disaster for the American press and the ‘expert’ class that it promotes

"But whatever. Experts can say anything they like—the Saudis hacked Jeff Bezos’ emails and photos of him and his girlfriend; Jamal Khashoggi was an American journalist; Jussie Smollett was nearly lynched by Trump supporters; Brett Kavanaugh was part of a rape gang, etc., etc. And reporters will print it, and editors will shrug, because that’s what the press is now—a pass-through mechanism mostly used for manipulative, ill-informed and often nonsensical propaganda.

Americans still want and need accurate information on which to base their decisions about their own lives and the path that the country should take. But neither the legacy media nor the expert class it sustains is likely to survive the post-dossier era in any recognizable form. For them, Russiagate is an extinction level event."

"Mueller should have filed his report on May 18, 2017—the day after the special counsel started and he learned the FBI had opened an investigation on the sitting president of the United States because senior officials at the world’s premier law enforcement agency thought Trump was a Russian spy. Based on what evidence? A dossier compiled by a former British spy, relying on second- and third-hand sources, paid for by the Clinton campaign."

https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/282448/system-fail

This is why I don't read your posts, they are simply ideological claptrap. You take no responsibility for any completely horrible actions that conservatives implement and then when they are brought years later you act as if you were caught by surprise. !

That's rich. I've not seen you take responsibility for the Yemeni genocide that started 4 years ago. In fact you specifically deflected because US troops weren't coming home in body bags.

The left aren't anti war right now because they would have to criticize Obama for the 5 conflicts he brought us into. It's pathetic.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

When was this meme made? The report did clear Trump and Fox News has been talking about it for every 30 minutes. Do you honestly think Barr just completely made up that Mueller cleared him of collusion?

If any of that was a lie, Mueller would've of just came out and said Barr was lying, kind of like what he did for the Buzzfeed article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT