POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Van Jones on Mueller findings: “There’s an honest level of sadness and disappointment and disorientation among progressives and Democrats and I think it goes deeper than just what’s in the report.”

Let me get this straight (If that's allowed these days.): Trumpsters are happy black - and everyone else - unemployment is at a record low & that makes them/us racist? You really don't have to make anything up.
My frustration is that no one in leadership at NYT would tell Blow, who has been on sabbatical writing another race book and only writes angry race articles, that they were not going to run that today.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Mueller’s exact words in the report, as quoted by the attorney general: “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Words matter. Saying exactly opposite of what is in the Mueller report is just another lie, we are in a massive test of integrity that we are failing. Americans do not concern themselves with the truth, just what they believe will help the position.

What a time to be alive.

Evidently there are now just 2 parties: the Communist party (formerly known as the Democratic party) and the Republican party.

Dems (Commies) create a fake dossier to smear a sitting President. Document and subsequent investigation eventually show that DEMS (Commies) are guilty of collusion.

Dems (Commies) are saddened that the sitting President is NOT guilty of collusion.

Climate change makes us feel bad.

Republicans obstructing Obama's agenda makes us feel bad.

Republicans not wanting to change to give us hope makes us feel bad.

The US needing to apologize for whitey makes us feel bad.
They call it "Hope and Change".

55478659_2160178230696094_1952524413735796736_n.png

My frustration is that no one in leadership at NYT would tell Blow, who has been on sabbatical writing another race book and only writes angry race articles, that they were not going to run that today.
You need to block out/write off what the MSM says.

BTW if you want to know how badly things got before the EPA was established, here is a photo of Louisville in 1972 showing the level of air pollution we used to call smog:
5ada51de19ee861f008b46b3-750-508.jpg

Based on my super quick calculation, if someone's taxable income was $210,000 in 2017, their federal taxes were $52,698. 2018 tax on $210,000 of taxable income is $49,189.

So a $3,500 difference based on the reduction in rates. Obviously that's overly simplistic, but $3,500 may just be crumbs to JohnKBA and Nancy Pelosi. To most Americans it's $3,500 they can save for retirement, or spend on restaurants, traveling, golfing, etc. at businesses that will employee hundreds of people.

I never said it was crumbs and also said I’m happy to have it.

But to call that life changing is terribly inaccurate. It’s a bit of extra spending money.

This should be the end of the Clinton and Obama machines. Both put their names on and pushed the BS, both are now forever shamed and delegitimized.

How can anyone believe what anyone from those camps says about anything now?

I think Biden is tainted now and will try to quietly exit before attention starts to turn on what he and his crew did. Always thought he was going to hold out for the Mueller report, if it came out that something fishy happened he would use that to fuel his run and raise money as the Savior. However, if it came out the way it did, then he's got nothing to pitch to the American people.

That could be the back swamp deal that is made. Clinton and Obama creatures slink away into the dark, Cocaine Mitch and Trump agree to not heavily pursue them with investigations.

The never Trump, Bush/Mccaine tribe should also be put out to pasture now as well.

Reactions: homeytheclown

hahahaha

"Trump and his aides showed little interest in healing or national unity"

Lol my god. They literally attempted a coup, and threatened every aspect of their life, from family to associates. But one business day later it's Trump's fault for not bringing unity?

This should be the end of the Clinton and Obama machines. Both put their names on and pushed the BS, both are now forever shamed and delegitimized.

Should being the key word. Msm will have none of it

Mueller’s exact words in the report, as quoted by the attorney general: “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Words matter. Saying exactly opposite of what is in the Mueller report is just another lie, we are in a massive test of integrity that we are failing. Americans do not concern themselves with the truth, just what they believe will help the position.

Dude, once again, time to move on.

Trumpy is not a Russian spy he did not collude.

After 2 years of having a prosecutor with an unlimited budget sniff around, is there some possibility that Trump or any of his associates committed some BS ninny nanny campaign fouls, or maybe some tax evasion sure, but it won't be anything that most other campaigns and politicians haven't done.

Let's have a former FBI and DOJ official with unlimited resources look into your life and life of your friends...how confident are you that something won't pop up?

Lucky for you, myself, and the Trump team, liberals want to empty prisons as it is and not throw in any more "non-violent" offenders...

Last edited:
Reactions: homeytheclown
BTW if you want to know how badly things got before the EPA was established, here is a photo of Louisville in 1972 showing the level of air pollution we used to call smog:
5ada51de19ee861f008b46b3-750-508.jpg
Going to ask my parents how they lived thru this...looks like a red nightmare. Dad always said he is color blind - so I'm guessing he was alright thru these times.

Going to ask my parents how they lived thru this...looks like a red nightmare. Dad always said he is color blind - so I'm guessing he was alright thru these times.
I can remember getting off a plane in California and immediately my eyes started burning in 1970.

I likeo_O how you go from ignorance to over-reaction in a matter of seconds.

No. The laugh was because of course your first post after the Mueller report was a different spin on muh Russia doomsday. The second post was hyperbolic, but also an honest question.

I will legitimately protest any US military involvement in Venezuela.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I never said it was crumbs and also said I’m happy to have it.

But to call that life changing is terribly inaccurate. It’s a bit of extra spending money.

Come on John.

$3500/year for 10 years sure makes a welcome addition to an ESA that would pay for the bigger part of a public university education.

Or if just you, it makes a pretty big dent on your car payment or maybe you get to retire a year or two earlier if put in your IRA.

Trump let you keep your money. You didn't have to work any harder to enjoy more fruits of your labor.

please Democrats...please run a gay guy named Pete Buttigieg against Trump.

A gay white guy who appeals to SOME members of the black LGBTQ community...that's a pretty specific base...

Now tell me how he appeals to the other 150+ million who are going to be voting.

Libs still not getting it. They keeping trying to prop up people who gain some favor in every little group.

They literally have a candidate from every little faction, but not one for all. It's a fairly recent and strange development. Kennedy, Clinton, and Obama all had mass appeal. Why all of a sudden are they trying to F up a winning formula?

Nothing against this Pete fella, gay folks, or gay black folks but evolutionary biology dictates that the herd/pride/pack not orient itself to the greater good for a very specific few.

It's a NATIONWIDE ELECTION that will affect the ENTIRE COUNTRY OF 350+ MILLION...

Trump should hold a state of the union explaining how this was an abuse of the fbi and dept of justice to target political enemies , they need to be hanged or shot...... I want to knock savana Guthrie’s teeth out with a crow bar

Last edited:
Come on John.

$3500/year for 10 years sure makes a welcome addition to an ESA that would pay for the bigger part of a public university education.

Or if just you, it makes a pretty big dent on your car payment or maybe you get to retire a year or two earlier if put in your IRA.

Trump let you keep your money. You didn't have to work any harder to enjoy more fruits of your labor.
It’
Come on John.

I love when John makes comments like that , it’s not that much money to me so The law should be decided on because of my self importance lol, who cares that it could be life changing to someone that ain’t important lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT