POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's just so beyond what was reasonably plausible 3 years ago. 2 years of bullshit actually revealed to be bullshit, incredible. Trump broke the matrix.

We did

Trump is a symptom of a historical turn -

The real story of this period of US / World history is that the voters went through an entire election cycle being told NOT to do “X”....and we did “X” anyway

We need to keep seeking / encouraging atypical political representatives that make both parties squirm

And they won’t all look/sound/operate like our current President since circumstances will obviously change

You can see the commoners moving against the power structure in other parts of the world as wel - this isn’t all about “Trump”.....there’s some kind of awakening / “matrix breaking “ (I like that!) cycle that seems to be unfolding

That should be encouraging to traditional “conservatives “ & “liberals “ alike IMO

Trump should make it a campaign issue to investigate those who tried to overthrow his presidency. Hell, the AG should start the investigation now. Not just the FISA abuse or fake dossier, the entire coup attempt.

If Trump campaigns on doing something instead of doing something, he loses my vote.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
The more I think about it the more I realize Mueller is an idiot too. Why even include that exonerate part (I know why he did but in general)?

Mueller is a investigated/prosecutor. It isn't his job to declare innocence and exonerate. His job is to establish guilt.
While I agree with what you say as to Mueller's job, I think he had to say it to try to stop Libs in their tracks from still claiming "but what about obstruction?".

Reactions: Bill Derington
Mueller had to know DC would’ve burned if he’d tried to sell that bullshit to the American public.....especially with everything we already know.

He wasn’t willing to cross that line. Good for America, but I gotta admit I was getting itchy.

I had this acquaintance (we had a falling out after the Kavanaugh stuff) who had seriously convinced himself that the Mueller thing was going to save the day for Democrats. I repeatedly told him that nothing would come of it and he’s setting himself up to be disappointed (even more than Republicans who thought Hillary would face justice).

I wonder how he’s coping. Imagine being so retarded that you believe in an insane conspiracy of Russia being the only reason why people rejected Hillary.

Yeah, we're mysteriously missing all of our deluded leftist scumbag regulars. All of their hopes and dreams went "***POOF***"!

Now that those lies have been destroyed, we can move on to the REAL Russian Collusion Investigation and take the offensive. That should be a good deal for them.
***BOOM***
:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:
[roll][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][roll]

The way the entire leftist media conducted themselves throughout this investigation was reprehensible. What they and the Democrats attempted to do was overturn the results of an election and remove a duly elected president because their sorry candidate lost. They have been in denial and still are even though the findings of the Mueller Report have basically exonerated President Trump. However, you can bet the house that these demented psychopaths will continue to push the narrative that this president committed crimes and will further drag our country into the abyss.

the entire openening day is online numbnuts, you heard of twitter? Mueller is also releasing everything from each day of the trial online.
https://m.box.com/shared_item/https://jefs-jmd.box.com/v/ManafortDay1

"We're primarily here because of one man — Rick Gates," Zehnle said.

55627737_2287817901495006_7771854518815293440_n.png

As for our missing lefties? Fuzznuts/RQ, JamesLie, Platnidumb, EastKYwildcrap, Dionknowsnothing, and a few more will be back once the spin doctors come up with something that sounds almost believable to them and those without the intelligence to see through it. Also, the demonization of Mueller begins.

Giuliani is such a clown. goes on national tv and says Mueller personally told him he couldn't indict Trump. then in a later interview he was asked who he actually talked to. surprise, he didn't actually talk to anybody. he is just throwing shit at a wall and hoping fox news runs with it to stir up trouble. and there is nowhere in the constitution that says a president can't be indicted, it has just never been attempted. Nixon was named as a co-conspirator in multiple indictments and was going to be the first test case once he was impeached. but Ford pardoned him when it was clear the DOJ was going to bring charges In the name of "healing".

53912554_2357528467798388_8620071213579894784_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT