POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how many times I've said it, but if there was any justice in this world, this would be the epitome of "you come at the king, you best not miss." Every single person who played a part in this failed coup would be tried for treason and hung in the Capitol when convicted with the overwhelming amount of evidence.
My gut tells me he's waiting until his 2nd term. Then he doesnt have to worry about offending any voters in the middle.

55495895_1178112459016609_5886725786995523584_n.jpg

Normally would want something like this Mueller Report to just go away so we can actually move on to more important things, but I think it is absolutely warranted and crucial those who were behind this attempted coup are brought to justice because if nothing gets done you can bet it is going to happen again. Hopefully Barr has the integrity and fortitude to go after them because we all know Congress is nothing but hot air.

Of course there wasn't exoneration language. That's never what it was about. You can't disprove a negative. That's why there is a burden of proof.

It found no crimes and no proof of crimes. Period.

I still can't believe this report ever saw the light of day. There must be a reason they couldn't stretch it past 2020. WellW probably learn that reason before long.

It can't be overstated just how incredible this finding is. Trump is without doubt the cleanest most upstanding president of the last 50 years. Can you imagine any other candidate, their family, and associates undergoing this level of microscope and still coming out unscathed?

The more I think about it the more I realize Mueller is an idiot too. Why even include that exonerate part (I know why he did but in general)?

Mueller is a investigated/prosecutor. It isn't his job to declare innocence and exonerate. His job is to establish guilt.

Kind of proves this was an investigation in search of a crime.

Oh he absolutely did it on ourpurp to give the Dems/msm the last little hope to talk about till they figure out something else

No suicide of anyone at any age should be acceptable. But, as tragic and painful as it is, suicide among high school students is not uncommon. There are 3,158 students who attend Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Statistics tell us that, incredibly, 7% of students aged 15-18 say they have attempted to commit suicide in the past year. We also know that suicides among teens tend to follow other suicides, as it tends to legitimize the act for others.

What I'm trying to say is, though tragic, suicides at MSD should not be differentiated from any other school, and though I do not doubt students at MSD suffered serious mental and emotional trauma from the shooting, the causal link between the suicides and the school shooting that occured there over a year ago is tenuous.

...But you know that won't stop this guy from exploiting those suicides to the nth degree:

No suicide of anyone at any age should be acceptable. But, as tragic and painful as it is, suicide among high school students is not uncommon. There are 3,158 students who attend Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Statistics tell us that, incredibly, 7% of students aged 15-18 say they have attempted to commit suicide in the past year. We also know that suicides among teens tend to follow other suicides, as it tends to legitimize the act for others.

What I'm trying to say is, though tragic, suicides at MSD should not be differentiated from any other school, and though I do not doubt students at MSD suffered serious mental and emotional trauma from the shooting, the causal link between the suicides and the school shooting that occured there over a year ago is tenuous.

...But you know that won't stop this guy from exploiting those suicides to the nth degree:

When I was looking into suicide rates for veterans - I saw that the best data we have also pointed to the fact that suicide rates across ritually EVERY demographic and age group...were increasing during the (roughly) 2010-2014 timeframe

Not sure what updated data we have and what it may suggest

When I was looking into suicide rates for veterans - I saw that the best data we have also pointed to the fact that suicide rates across ritually EVERY demographic and age group...were increasing during the (roughly) 2010-2014 timeframe

Not sure what updated data we have and what it may suggest

Climate change makes us feel bad.

Republicans obstructing Obama's agenda makes us feel bad.

Republicans not wanting to change to give us hope makes us feel bad.

The US needing to apologize for whitey makes us feel bad.

How does he expect government to stop suicide? They can't stop murder, robbery, rape, drug use, tax evasion, stop sign rolling, or truancy. I guess ban guns though so it's doing something.

Reactions: ymmot31
Not an expert, but I believe there is a significant increase in sympathy for suicide victims. You used to here only "he took the selfish way out" after somebody killed himself. And while I never believed that was the case, perhaps using that angle helped prevent more suicides.

This headline from CNN is a hoot:
Unlicensed dealers provide a flow of weapons to those who shouldn't have them, CNN investigation finds
So...you mean there is a way for bad people to avoid gun control laws and regulations and illegally obtain guns? Who would have thunk it? If only we knew...
SSBS56.jpg

As for our missing lefties? Fuzznuts/RQ, JamesLie, Platnidumb, EastKYwildcrap, Dionknowsnothing, and a few more will be back once the spin doctors come up with something that sounds almost believable to them and those without the intelligence to see through it. Also, the demonization of Mueller begins.
Anyone know if Levi is around? I refuse to find out on my own. Thanks. And I appreciate your sacrifice.

Last edited:
Normally would want something like this Mueller Report to just go away so we can actually move on to more important things, but I think it is absolutely warranted and crucial those who were behind this attempted coup are brought to justice because if nothing gets done you can bet it is going to happen again. Hopefully Barr has the integrity and fortitude to go after them because we all know Congress is nothing but hot air.
I hope that every time Dims have a hearing on Trump that the Pubs ask why we can't get on with helping the country.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music

Hogg never gave a shit about the victims. He wasn’t even friends with them nor did he see anything. He has exploited their deaths for his own gain; truly a sickening piece of shit.

My gut tells me he's waiting until his 2nd term. Then he doesnt have to worry about offending any voters in the middle.

After the way things went with the wall and "lock her up", who the hell would actually believe any campaign promises about holding people accountable for the coup?

"These people are currently being prosecuted, and if you elect D they'll skate" is a far better campaign promise than, "hey guys, remember that wall and all the times I promised I'd investigate Hilary Clinton? Well I'm totally not full of shit this time."

After the way things went with the wall and "lock her up", who the hell would actually believe any campaign promises about holding people accountable for the coup?

"These people are currently being prosecuted, and if you elect D they'll skate" is a far better campaign promise than, "hey guys, remember that wall and all the times I promised I'd investigate Hilary Clinton? Well I'm totally not full of shit this time."

Amen.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
People need to pull their heads out of their asses and pay attention to the events happening in plain view. Naomi Klein's Shock Doctrine explained how big news events are the times when the crap hits the fan. It's a simple matter of distraction that Americans are so easily manipulated by.

Folks, this is not about Mueller, it is about the racism of Trumpism. Who thought NYT would take a pause on the TDS?

Let me get this straight (If that's allowed these days.): Trumpsters are happy black - and everyone else - unemployment is at a record low & that makes them/us racist? You really don't have to make anything up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT