POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm done with the too kind acronym of MSM. Not that I have any great alternatives but I'll start with FNM - fake news media - until someone comes up with something better. That ought to be easy for the witty here given my lack of writing talent.

Reactions: homeytheclown
If the Russians were in Mexico or Belize, I might worry. But Venezuela? Ivan may actually bring some stability to the country while we collect valuable intel on the situation.
Why would you want improved stability for Maduro & Thugs?

This weekend has been hilarious but also it's pretty freaking sad as well. I love all the egg on faces and the pathetic attempts to spin this.

But a part of me is honestly sadden by this. We basically had the entire media not named Fox News openly rooting that our president was an agent of a foreign country.

The universal feeling on the left should be, "thank God he wasn't colluding with Russia, I disagree with his policies but I'm happy this report found nothing."

But no, it's sadness, anger, disbelief and straight up denial. I saw my dad and his girlfriend last night, she is a big time lefty and watches nothing but MSNBC. All she could talk about is how Trump obstructed. That is the only thing they're talking about on MSNBC, so that is all she hears. It's truly sad what the media has done to this country. The division is real and I don't know if it can be fixed.

Also this has to be one of Trump's best few days as president. Started it off with basically completely eliminating ISIS (something he was constantly laughed at on the campaign trail when he said he would end them), then the thing every lefty was hanging their hat on, straight up cleared him of this entire Russia hoax. And to top it off CPL is going to go to jail for a long time.

Trump and Tucker have to be 2 of the happiest guys in the world right now. Tucker is going to have a field day tonight with CPL.

54727779_2094413050614617_5009295605151825920_n.jpg

I dumbfounded people can't comprehend something so simple. Mueller isn't our dictator. He doesn't have the power or authority to exonerate Trump or anyone else for that matter. People aren't declared innocent by law enforcement in our country. That's backward ass commie thinking. People are automatically presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Mueller's job was to prove Trump guilty. He was given unlimited power and resources. There's never been an investigation so intrusive in the history mankind. After two years and unlimited everything he found insufficient evidence to even brings charges much less prove it beyond a reasonable doubt. That exonerates Trump. Mueller's salty opinion is irrelevant unless he can prove it. And evidently he can't because he closed his investigation without charging Trump with a single crime.

Complete and total exoneration.

Last edited:
You do realize that the report is going to be made public don't you? If Barr is lying or trying to cover something up it will be exposed.

For someone who thinks they're so smart you sure do easily believe every single wacky conspiracy pushed about Trump. I mean you're literally still trying to defend collusion and obstruction. I'd call that dumb.

Democrats look even more absurd now and I wasn't sure that was possible. What a weird, twisted ideology....I can at least understand most Republicans and Libertarians.

Democrats though? What an indefensible freak show religion that is.

I don't know, I think I can get behind the dems ideology. All I'm waiting for is for them to incorporate reality into their plan. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!

• The Russian government did try to interfere in the 2016 election to hurt Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and benefit Trump.
    It did so through a social media propaganda operation, and by hacking and leaking leading Democrats’ emails.
    Some Trump associates seem to have had some advance knowledge of the email leaks — but Mueller did not find that they conspired with Russian government officials about the leaks.
    The Trump Organization was secretly in talks for a potentially very lucrative Moscow real estate deal during the campaign, and Russian government officials were involved. Trump and members of his family were briefed several times on the project.
    Before the 2016 campaign, Paul Manafort organized an extensive unregistered lobbying and PR operation to benefit Ukraine’s government, involving a top US law firm and two major lobbying firms. He also laundered tens of millions of dollars from Ukrainian interests into the US, and didn’t pay taxes on it. Then, once he joined Trump’s campaign, Manafort allegedly handed over Trump polling data to a Russian intelligence-tied associate.
    Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos lied to the FBI about when he’d heard that Russia had dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of emails.
    Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador regarding sanctions.
    Trump lawyer Michael Cohen lied to Congress about the timing of the Trump Tower Moscow talks.
    Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone allegedly lied to Congress about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks to try to obtain hacked Democratic emails.
    Several actions from President Trump raised obstruction of justice concerns, and Mueller’s team laid out evidence about them but declined to say whether they were criminal.

This weekend has been hilarious but also it's pretty freaking sad as well. I love all the egg on faces and the pathetic attempts to spin this.

But a part of me is honestly sadden by this. We basically had the entire media not named Fox News openly rooting that our president was an agent of a foreign country.

The universal feeling on the left should be, "thank God he wasn't colluding with Russia, I disagree with his policies but I'm happy this report found nothing."

But no, it's sadness, anger, disbelief and straight up denial. I saw my dad and his girlfriend last night, she is a big time lefty and watches nothing but MSNBC. All she could talk about is how Trump obstructed. That is the only thing they're talking about on MSNBC, so that is all she hears. It's truly sad what the media has done to this country. The division is real and I don't know if it can be fixed.
Not rooting orchestrating a coup along with the federal judiciary system , total 100% corruption of the highest order . Absolute treason

Reactions: drawing_dead

• The Russian government did try to interfere in the 2016 election to hurt Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and benefit Trump.
    It did so through a social media propaganda operation, and by hacking and leaking leading Democrats’ emails.
    Some Trump associates seem to have had some advance knowledge of the email leaks — but Mueller did not find that they conspired with Russian government officials about the leaks.
    The Trump Organization was secretly in talks for a potentially very lucrative Moscow real estate deal during the campaign, and Russian government officials were involved. Trump and members of his family were briefed several times on the project.
    Before the 2016 campaign, Paul Manafort organized an extensive unregistered lobbying and PR operation to benefit Ukraine’s government, involving a top US law firm and two major lobbying firms. He also laundered tens of millions of dollars from Ukrainian interests into the US, and didn’t pay taxes on it. Then, once he joined Trump’s campaign, Manafort allegedly handed over Trump polling data to a Russian intelligence-tied associate.
    Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos lied to the FBI about when he’d heard that Russia had dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of emails.
    Trump National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about his conversations with the Russian ambassador regarding sanctions.
    Trump lawyer Michael Cohen lied to Congress about the timing of the Trump Tower Moscow talks.
    Longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone allegedly lied to Congress about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks to try to obtain hacked Democratic emails.
    Several actions from President Trump raised obstruction of justice concerns, and Mueller’s team laid out evidence about them but declined to say whether they were criminal.
Two years of unlimited power and resources. They dug into every nook and cranny imaginable. This is the conclusion.

Hillary can't say the same. She colluded with a foreign national (British spy Steele) who colluded with the Russians (phony dossier) to win the election.

Quote from the Mueller report: “The Special Counsel’s investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence to 2016 presidential campaign.”

Key addendum: Trump campaign or those associated did not collude or conspire with Russia to influence the 2016 election, and this is key: “Despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

You read that? Russians approach Trump and the campaign and Trump and company told them to get lost. Hillary sought out and paid a foreign spy (Steele) millions of dollars to gather dirt on her opponent in order to influence the election. And where did Steele get his dirt? That's right the Kremlin. So by default Hillary not only colluded with a foreign spy to influence the election but Russia as well.

The guy who told Russia to get lost is a patriot. The woman who paid a foreign spy millions to be a go between between her campaign and Russian disinformation (phony dossier) is the treasonous traitor.

What the braindead here and elsewhere are forgetting, there are what? 19 other investigations going on with Trump and his galaxie of liars, launderers, misfits, and traitors? The Mueller report now being handled by a known cover-up minion will continue to be a thorn if not fully released while the other investigations the bulk of which Mueller handed off as tertiary criminal investigations will continue its steady drip-drip-drip of doom. Stay with your orange man fellas, because like I said from day one, I don't want Trump impeached because he will single handedly destroy the GOP.

Speaking of brain dead. No one has ever said the report won't be made public. Literally no one. All Rs voted yes. Trump has called for it. Barr has even said it's coming.

Brain dead point number 2 that's the way the process works. The president hand picks his AG. This isn't new or unusual. Also it's the way investigations work. The investigators (FBI) investigate then hand their evidence over to the prosecutors (AG/DOJ) who then decide if the evidence is sufficient enough to indict.

Maybe the way Comey behaved has you confused but refusing to indict Hillary wasn't his call. That's not how it works. The Ag/DOJ makes that call. He usurped his superiors.

Brain dead point number three if you think Barr made this decision alone in a room by himself in less than a day you're dumber than I thought. Reports out now that three weeks ago Mueller relayed to Barr that he was leaving the decision on obstruction up to the DOJ . They've had ample time to process the evidence. Barr, Rosenstein and a room full of DOJ attorneys made this decision and not in haste.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Ruth Bater Ginsburg retires (or you know) tomorrow or sometime this week. It just seems so fitting with everything else that is going on. I honestly think the left would lose it. I also think the right would lose it, from just too much winning haha.

You do realize that the report is going to be made public don't you? If Barr is lying or trying to cover something up it will be exposed.

For someone who thinks they're so smart you sure do easily believe every single wacky conspiracy pushed about Trump. I mean you're literally still trying to defend collusion and obstruction. I'd call that dumb.
I hope you're right, but the fact in his letter he only used four incomplete parts of sentences from Muellers report doesn't give me any assurance the the Iran Contra cover-up artist will be any less manipulative.

Speaking of brain dead. No one has ever said the report won't be made public. Literally no one. All Rs voted yes. Trump has called for it. Barr has even said it's coming.

Brain dead point number 2 that's the way the process works. The president hand picks his Ag. The investigators (FBI) investigate then hand their evidence over to the prosecutors (AG/DOJ) who then decide if the evidence is sufficient enough to indict.

Maybe the way Comey behaved has you confused but refusing to indict Hillary wasn't his call. That's not how it works. The Ag/DOJ makes that call. He usurped his superiors.

Brain dead point number three if you think Barr made this decision alone in a room by himself in less than a day you're dumber than I thought. Reports out now that three weeks Mueller relayed to Barr that he was leaving the decision on obstruction up to the DOJ . They've had ample time to process the evidence. Barr, Rosenstein and a room full of DOJ attorneys made this decision and not in haste.

I would like to add on one more brain dead point, something I noticed a lot over the weekend of watching MSNBC and CNN. They made a huge deal how Barr was a republican that was hand picked by Trump to be AG. The president picking an AG was a freaking talking point. Every president picks their AG. CNN and MsNBC are acting like Trump tricked the system to get a republican AG while he was in office.

Mueller thought about Trump's refusal to answer questions, then didn't interview Trump or Trump Jr., he took possession of a treasure trove of info from Cohen office and knew the final battle would be fought in the SDNY away from any inappropriate pardon power. I've said before this is not the end but the beginning.

It's also obvious the only reason they want the report is to find a sentence that will tack more yarn on the conspiracy wall. Not saying I'm not interested in the full report, but it's clear where this is going. It's reminiscent of the late 00s when Glenn Beck lost his mind on Fox and started chalkboarding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT