POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to break it to you but there are white folks who are Muslim. Ever been to Turkey? Remember Enes Kanter?

The ignorant here are the ones that paint with a broad brush and expose their racist and xenophobic selves every day. Sorry if that truth hits too close to home.
You're not breaking anything to me dipshit. I already told you that. You're still trying to argue your straw man. The dumb white liberal the poster suggested visit Mecca was YOU. So again, are your Muslim? If not, then STFU.

You're not breaking anything to me dipshit. I already told you that. You're still trying to argue your straw man. The dumb white liberal the poster suggested visit Mecca was YOU. So again, are your Muslim? If not, then STFU.
Every little man wants to be the voice of authority.

54233838_1218688104961928_8363235927375478784_n.jpg

Well, Trump just so happens to be a pop star/celebrity who’s attempting to save our country, so suck it.

Don’t see what’s wrong with what he said. I support Trump but I support him because of what he’s doing and what he’s trying to do. I don’t support him for being a republican, talking about his religious beliefs or because he was on a TV show.

It’s just ridiculous to put any of them on a pedestal where they’re beyond criticism. I realize Trump doesn’t get the Obama treatment from media, (no one should) but for the people that do blindly support Trump, or any political figure, that’s crazy. That’s all.

With that said, I hope Trump keeps it up.

On June 7, 1998, James Byrd accepted a ride from Shawn Berry, Lawrence Russel Brewer, and John King in Jasper Texas. The three men took James to a remote location where they beat him, urinated and defecated on him. Then they chained his feet to their truck and dragged him for three miles on asphalt. James died about halfway through the ordeal when his body hit a culvert and ripped his head and arm off. The autopsy determined that James was alive and conscious right up to the point of the impact. James Byrd was a black man, that's why he was murdered, and the other three were white.

Shawn Allen Berry received a life sentence for the murder.

John King is scheduled to be executed on April 24, 2019, at 6 p.m.

Lawrence Russell Brewer was executed on September 21, 2011. His last words before the execution were "As far as any regrets, no, I have no regrets. No, I'd do it all over again, to tell you the truth."

This is the face of White Nationalism. It is not a political position, it is not free speech, it is the definition of the absolute worst form of domestic terrorism. This is what our current president is promoting by his own word and actions.

Kellyanne Conway defended Trump’s attacks on her husband, George Conway.

Her husband just DOES NOT want to get laid anymore.
Have you seen a pic of him? Don't think he has much choice unless Hog Heaven out past Shopper's Village on US 27 (Broadway) is still open.

You Lexingtonians from the 80's might remember... but won't admit lol.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Meh.

Your "religion" tells us that mankind (and nature) is the result of some cosmic luck.

I'll take God, thanks.

That's cool P, a hell of a lot of good people I know are Christians. I was that guy for a lot of years myself, I just outgrew it. I don't mean that as an insult, it just became something I didn't need in my life anymore. I understand that for a lot of people it's a major part of who they are, and respect that.

Have you seen a pic of him? Don't think he has much choice unless Hog Heaven out past Shopper's Village on US 27 (Broadway) is still open.

He'll look just like Glenn Beck when he grays out. Chubby bastard.

Reactions: DidneyWorl

Hard pass.....

It is hard to understand why a husband would pull such a stunt as this. Trying to undermine his own wife and drive a wedge between her and her employer. She works for Trump so a husband should respect that. Kellyanne is free to quit and go home, she is not a prisoner in the White House. But she has been loyal to her president. Never Trumpers do not understand what loyalty is. I would imagine she is not only loyal but she probably feeds President Trump information that influences his decisions. That is why you have a presidential staff.

It is hard to understand why a husband would pull such a stunt as this. Trying to undermine his own wife and drive a wedge between her and her employer. She works for Trump so a husband should respect that. Kellyanne is free to quit and go home, she is not a prisoner in the White House. But she has been loyal to her president. Never Trumpers do not understand what loyalty is. I would imagine she is not only loyal but she probably feeds President Trump information that influences his decisions. That is why you have a presidential staff.

She is smart - she quit working for Cruz and jumped over to Trump when it became clear he was going to beat the Canexican in the GOP Primary. She knows who butters her bread, and it ain't George Conway.

In the article referred to in the tweet, the libs are still in denial.

The Muslim community as a whole is not homophobic, but believes a minority within the protesters are "agitating".

Haha. Yeah, let’s freak out and target Christian bakers and florists to force them make a vile cake with an LGBT message (look at the crap some of them have tried to force him to make and then sued), boycot Chick-Fil-A, and then ignore Muslims imprisoning gays, throwing them off rooftops, massacring them at nightclubs, and let’s not pretend this group would ever let gays sue them for a gay wedding cake. They’d immidiately kill them.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT