POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Four states would control the nation. Who needs states if they are worthless in the Presidential election.

53746380_1006530156208887_2349075029028765696_n.jpg

So libnuts, if social security is already struggling to keep up as we have been warned about, how is it fiscally responsible to add an even bigger burden on the system by paying people who have not paid in ever? What economic system is in place that works this way? By that I mean taking more out than is being put in. If this happens, those paying now will have nothing there when they are supposed to get theirs because, there will be more drawing out than putting in.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attacks-on-mc-cain-bomb-at-tank-factory-203505733.html
Trumps audience has a lot more class than him. Spent about 5 mins bashing McCain at his whatever the **** he was doing at a tank factory speech. They all just stood there in dumbfound silence as he rambled on like a douchebag. McCain was a mediocre senator but 100x the man and "patriot" that Trump could be in 100 lifetimes. One day i hope Trump becomes a PoW and see the 5secs he lasts under torture.

If someone gave me $20 to donate to her, i wouldn't waste the time to log into whatever site I'd have to and enter the information.
Donate it to me because, I will do the exact thing she would do for you which is absolutely nothing but, you will help a veteran have a few more bucks. [cheers]

Four states would control the nation. Who needs states if they are worthless in the Presidential election.

53746380_1006530156208887_2349075029028765696_n.jpg
The electoral votes should be done proportionally. 2 votes to the winner of the state and the rest by percentage as long as you reach like 20%. The only real good thing about going by popular vote is it would allow third party candidates to actually have skin in the game.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-attacks-on-mc-cain-bomb-at-tank-factory-203505733.html
Trumps audience has a lot more class than him. Spent about 5 mins bashing McCain at his whatever the **** he was doing at a tank factory speech. They all just stood there in dumbfound silence as he rambled on like a douchebag. McCain was a mediocre senator but 100x the man and "patriot" that Trump could be in 100 lifetimes. One day i hope Trump becomes a PoW and see the 5secs he lasts under torture.
Fake news as always.

One day you hope the President of the United States becomes a POW?

You're more of a worthless traitor piece of shit than McCain.

I'm still laughing at you for saying you have a big gun collection. Hahaha.

What type of guns do you have?

Most people don’t even care enough about politics to even bother voting. Just getting through a day without going further into debt and keeping the bills paid is a big enough worry for a shitload of the population. I think the electoral college is fine as is. If everyone knew going into the last election that the pop vote was what mattered, I believe Trump still would have won.

The problem I see today is lazy blame. "I can't get anywhere because of the white man". Not true, many rich people in this country are not white. Most got where they are because of hard work and determination. The crutch is used when people are too lazy and unwilling to do what it takes (hard work) to get it done. Democrats have for years promised these people their slice of the pie only to give them crumbs at the table and yet, these people still vote for them. Why? Either they are too dumb to see or just plain too lazy and are content with crumbs and are hoping just maybe, one day, it will happen without the effort.

Most people don’t even care enough about politics to even bother voting. Just getting through a day without going further into debt and keeping the bills paid is a big enough worry for a shitload of the population. I think the electoral college is fine as is. If everyone knew going into the last election that the pop vote was what mattered, I believe Trump still would have won.
I had a co-worker once that said: "Most Americans do not care what the government does as long as they have a car in the garage, food on the table, an entertainment setup in the living room, and beer in the fridge". Of course this is before he left midday to go home and get his high powered rifle to bring Christmas cheer to the office (His words). He was arrested upon returning and put in jail for a bit and then a mental facility before being released as being over it. Fired anyway and now lives in Arizona.

Last edited:
I had a co-worker once that said: "Most Americans do not care what the government does as long as they have a car in the garage, food on the table, an entertainment in the living room, and beer in the fridge". Of course this is before he left midday to go home and get his high powered rifle to bring Christmas cheer to the office (His words). He was arrested upon returning and put in jail for a bit and then a mental facility before being released as being over it. Fired anyway and now lives in Arizona.

Hahaha. That’s a great story. I’d like to have a beer with that guy.

Hahaha. That’s a great story. I’d like to have a beer with that guy.
He was actually a pretty good guy, retired First Sergeant with PTSD from the war. Was my first sergeant in Germany my last time there then, we met up again working for the unit movement section at FT. Sill after we had both retired.

Starting to see a lot of people of color being racist. More people of color are racist than "white people".

Um that’s a fact and has been for quite some time. The most racist people in the United States are black people (probably black women more so).

Show me any other race that’s hellbent on no longer being the majority in their country in which their ancestors developed and created. Show me another race that’s terrified to offend someone and will mandate that another race has to be hired? Show me another race that imports a group of people to not conform to their customs and traditions and then demands people pay for their replacement?

Show me another race that spills more blood to free another group of people? Even 700,000-750,000 of their own people dying on their own land to free another race (although other aspects of the cause of war)?

Whites are the least racist. If you think whites are the most racist, you are a sheltered retard. Asians are huge racists. You think Latinos and blacks like each other? You think Arabs like other races in general?

On a daily basis, non-white people are flooded with daily propaganda of hatred toward whites, believing whites are at fault for everything in their lives, how whites don’t deserve anything, that whites are privileged and minorities are victims, and how this country was stolen, and how they deserve reparations and entitlements.

In every situation, racism is to blame, according to them.

Different race moves in, brings problems to the area, destroys property value, makes schools get worse, bring crime; then people flee. It’s “racist” to leave. “White flight.”

White people move in to a shitty neighborhood that has no hope and has been a disaster with no business prospects and then make it into a desirable neighborhood.

Guess what? That’s racist too. “Gentrification.”

Non-whites engaging in white customs, wearing clothes and using things created by whites? No problem.

Whites wearing a Chinese dress or wearing something from another culture? That’s cultural appropriation and it’s racist.

Commit crime? You’re not at fault. It’s this racist prison system.

Fight a cop and die? Racist cop’s fault.

Didn’t get a job? It had to have been racist.

Want to be held responsible for your personal actions? No way. That’s racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT