How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
53536619_2116806138399586_2292950921845407744_n.jpg

Democrats are incapable of criticising Democrats. It’s insane. For stuff that shouldn’t even be an issue to criticize, they can’t even do it. Like how the hell do you take up for the Muslim who despises Jews?

Within less than two months, I’ve watched this group promote racial hoaxes and smears with the Covington Catholic and Jussie Smollett. Excuse infanticide. Let Northam and his second in command slide. And take up for the antisemitism from this woman. They’re in unison on everything.

Now I know why the Trump family is so screwed up. Michael Jackson lived at Trump tower and Mar-a-lago and had regular "play dates" with the 3 Trump ****wits. I guess it's natural for Ivanka to have sexual daddy issues if she watched he brothers being diddled by mj.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Never understood the weirdos that put deer heads and antlers on the wall. Yay you shot an animal that stood there and ate some grass. I've killed at least a hundred deer and have 0 on my wall. Always donated all mine to american legion, i want the meat some some silly antlers. Maybe if it was like a 40+ point i could understand a little bit. They are just tacky and creepy. I don't want to do business with anyone that enjoys staring at dead animals all day.

Democrats are incapable of criticising Democrats. It’s insane. For stuff that shouldn’t even be an issue to criticize, they can’t even do it. Like how the hell do you take up for the Muslim who despises Jews?

Within less than two months, I’ve watched this group promote racial hoaxes and smears with the Covington Catholic and Jussie Smollett. Excuse infanticide. Let Northam and his second in command slide. And take up for the antisemitism from this woman. They’re in unison on everything.

It is amazing. How anyone with an education and a sense of right or wrong could vote for them is beyond believable. Like others have said they should be destroyed at the ballot box and go the way of the Whig Party. To continue to support them will bring total destruction to our society and culture. That is their goal.

The most obvious result ever... It's actually insane that "real" economists argued a raised minimum wage would have no effect on employment.

Shows you just how worthless college degrees are. I have an economics degree. Economics as a whole is pretty simple. Anyone who argues that the wholesale raising of costs of an input (wages in this case) wouldn't impact the cost of the output simply doesn't understand Econ 101. And since the cost of the output went up, companies have a decision to make.... raise the cost of said output or find ways to cut the costs of your inputs.

Thank god I got my degree a bit before colleges and universities went wholesale liberal lunacy.

Last edited:
Just ignored a poster for first time . Guess who? Starts with L and ends in evibooty. No choice if I want to read this board in any sort of coherent manner.

Amen. Has to be a bot or a troll because nobody is that ignorant with the junk he posts. Plus none of it is original. Rolls out of bed, goes to a website where he can find Lib memes and does a bunch of cut and paste. Talk about being fed garbage you don’t understand and not even using your brain. At least know what you are supposed to think and don’t have someone pulling your strings. Will be my first ignore as well.

Was the Chevy Cruze the one Obama lied and said he'd actually buy? Or was that the Volt?

Either way he'll probably be glad to know some people lost their jobs.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Never understood the weirdos that put deer heads and antlers on the wall. Yay you shot an animal that stood there and ate some grass. I've killed at least a hundred deer and have 0 on my wall. Always donated all mine to american legion, i want the meat some some silly antlers. Maybe if it was like a 40+ point i could understand a little bit. They are just tacky and creepy. I don't want to do business with anyone that enjoys staring at dead animals all day.

100 deer - really? How many permits you get there taxman? Maybe this is how you explain your taxes - you donate deer to the American legion to offset your millions :D

If you don’t want to stare at dead animals you are going to have a hard time eating at Chick Fil, McDonalds, Malone’s, Red Lobster, Kroger....[eyeroll]

Shows you just how worthless college degrees are. I have an economics degree. Economics as a whole is pretty simple. Anyone who argues that the wholesale raising of costs of an input (wages in this case) wouldn't impact the cost of the output simply doesn't understand Econ 101. And since the cost of the output went up, companies have a decision to make.... raise the cost of said output or find ways to cut the costs of your inputs.

Thank god I got my econ degree a bit before colleges and universities went wholesale liberal lunacy.

Macroeconomics is definitely almost all bullshit. It wasn't less bullshit before colleges became safe spaces.

Was the Chevy Cruze the one Obama lied and said he'd actually buy? Or was that the Volt?

Either way he'll probably be glad to know some people lost their jobs.
General Motors is one of the saddest stories in the business world. The once great company, probably the best know brands in the automotive world is reduced to garbage cars. Over the years I have owned the following GM cars. 53 buick, 54 olds, 56 chevy, 57 chevy, 63 chevy, 67 camaro, 69 malibu chevelle, 73 monte carlo. And that is where I stopped. Beginning in the mid 70's the quality fell off the map. And now they are joining the dust pile of history.

Reactions: AustinTXCat

When did defending Muslims no matter what become the norm for the left?

Their holy book calls for infiltrating the ranks of their enemies, using deceitfulness and biding time until they’re in power. But with the left they don’t even have to be deceitful. They’ll back them regardless. It’s almost as funny as it is tragic.

If the loony toon lefties wouldn't have gotten so up in arms about Trump condemning all hate rather than limiting his condemnation of hate to a certain subset of hateful people, this wouldn't be so hilarious.

Resolutions are stupid. And we focus far too much on Israel. But goddam the loony toon lefties are quality entertainment.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
No idea who Kelly is, but Kavanaugh was clearly justified his outrage at the fake attacks.

About to put my second poster on ignore. Ha.

No idea who R. Kelly is?

Ignition (Remix) is one of the top bangers of the past 20 years, and aside from that was immortalized in a Chapelle Show skit.

I cannot fathom someone not knowing who R Kelly is.

Does the 70 in your username refer to the year of your birth?

No idea who R. Kelly is?

Ignition (Remix) is one of the top bangers of the past 20 years, and aside from that was immortalized in a Chapelle Show skit.

No idea what any of what you discussed here means/is. Ignition? Remix? Chapelle? I was born well before '70.

Reactions: P19978
"“All sorts of people who have previously had trouble landing a job are now finding work,” the Journal reported. “Racial minorities, those with less education and people working in the lowest-paying jobs are getting bigger pay raises and, in many cases, experiencing the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for their groups. They are joining manufacturing workers, women in their prime working years, Americans with disabilities and those with criminal records, among others, in finding improved job prospects after years of disappointment.”
The unemployment rate for high-school dropouts, a status many depressing books and studies show puts one close to the bottom of the barrel for getting ahead in America, is 5%. Their median wages the past year rose 6%.(!!!)"

"In 2019, the idea that tax reductions, public-sector deregulation and growth are no longer relevant to the needs of the middle class is provably and demonstrably false.

It requires a remarkable degree of obtuseness to stare at the policy success of the past two years and pretend it hasn’t happened. Democrats are doing exactly that. Conservatives should pocket the Trump presidency’s Reaganesque policies for massively matching job producers with job seekers."

Levi would never understand.

https://outline.com/yASejq

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

No idea who R. Kelly is?

Music-shaming to pump R. Kelly? For real? Miss me with that ghey sh!t.

::rolleyes::

It's not music shaming. Like what you want, but to have never heard of R. Kelly?

That's like saying "I've never heard of Brittany Spears". Come on. You dont have to like her music, but to not know one of the most popular pop stars of the past few decades was?

And shit, to have never heard of Dave Chappelle or the Chappelle Show?

The Chappelle show is one of the greatest comedy shows of all time. I can understand not liking it or watching it, but to not be aware of it?

Christ man, fire up YouTube. Start with:

Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremecist.

fall down the rabbit hole from there.

::rolleyes::

It's not music shaming. Like what you want, but to have never heard of R. Kelly?

That's like saying "I've never heard of Brittany Spears". Come on. You dont have to like her music, but to not know one of the most popular pop stars of the past few decades was?

And shit, to have never heard of Dave Chappelle or the Chappelle Show?

The Chappelle show is one of the greatest comedy shows of all time. I can understand not liking it or watching it, but to not be aware of it?

Christ man, fire up YouTube. Start with:

Clayton Bigsby, the black white supremecist.

fall down the rabbit hole from there.

I don't know how old vhcat70 is, but my dad is 74 and I guarantee you he has never heard of R. Kelly or Dave Chappelle.

I don't know how old vhcat70 is, but my dad is 74 and I guarantee you he has never heard of R. Kelly or Dave Chappelle.
Let me say this:
- I'm on my 13th President.
- Was alive when last Civil War soldier died - Confed drummer boy.
- Recall Herbert Hoover as alive.
- One grandfather born in Civil War. His father born in 1807.

Now that you put the DAVE in front of Chappelle, I can say I heard of him. For what, don't know. :D:eek:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT