How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
53604796_2064095300313059_1465592585429975040_n.jpg

“He is such a small, mediocre person, I grew up with a real romanticism about America. I grew up in a first-generation household where your parents give up everything, and for me America was the greatest thing ever to exist. To be there on the floor of the House was beyond anything my parents would have ever dreamed of. But the person behind the podium was so unskilled. It was kind of sad.” ---AOC

Global cooling is gonna kill us all. We must increase our CO2 output to warm up today!
Truth. It has hit us once more this morning down here in Florida. Woke up, went outside and realized it was 55 degrees. I haven't had the AC on since last summer. The girl on the radio just said it could get down into the 30's tonight.

Crazy things are happening and I blame it on all of those wind mills across our fruited plains. They are causing tornadoes and strong winds that cool the earth. STOP IT.

At least the Babylon Bee and the Onion put disclaimers that their stuff is purely satire.

This real-life Russiagate and all the realizations/headlines/quotes that have come about from it put any satire the Onion or others can do to shame.

Once again the left costs the economy jobs....

There needs to be some way to punish shit like this. It's fine if you want to make some idiotic argument that Voter ID laws. It's simply not true and makes the person arguing it look like a complete f*cking idiot, but that's their choice.

But to make direct statements that votes aren't allowed because the color of someone's skin is doing nothing more than trying to fan the flames of a fake racism crisis the left is trying to push.

I have some dear friends that are pretty hardcore democrats, bu the more I hear shit like this the easier it is to realize that Hillary and her similar ilk are literally evil. Pure, unfettered evil.

There needs to be some way to punish shit like this.

On the other hand, knowing she spends every single waking hour of every single day rethinking the last election on the verge of insanity really warms my heart.

I don't want to punish her for these insane rants, because I enjoy the downward spiral. The mental breakdown is punishment enough.

I'm sure. But feds can pick up any case they want. If this was a good hate crime case, they'd pick it up.

It isn't, so they aren't.

Probably solid murder case. But not a hate crime.

Yeah, but you're talking to someone who thinks a hate crime is anytime someone white kills someone ethnic, no matter the reason... So you won't be getting too far with your logical reasoning.

Truth. It has hit us once more this morning down here in Florida. Woke up, went outside and realized it was 55 degrees. I haven't had the AC on since last summer. The girl on the radio just said it could get down into the 30's tonight.

Crazy things are happening and I blame it on all of those wind mills across our fruited plains. They are causing tornadoes and strong winds that cool the earth. STOP IT.
Blowing Canada cold air down to FL.

Any other random acts of violence or road rage incidents you want to label terrorist attacks and demand comment from the POTUS on you loony toon twat?

Depends. Any other incidents of white males shooting someone of a different ethnicity? Only those though.

Yeah, but you're talking to someone who thinks a hate crime is anytime someone white kills someone ethnic, no matter the reason... So you won't be getting too far with your logical reasoning.

The person he quoted actually thinks it's an act of terror and the White House needs to respond. So no, logic wont be going far with the unhinged lunatic that brought it up.

Here's a member of the MSM, Robin Roberts of GMA, flat out admitting she interviews/softballs based on skin color & sexual preference, in this case Smollett:

"“I sit down with him, and I don’t know what he’s going to say,” she remembered. “Following up [about how] he couldn’t believe people didn’t believe him, well I go, ‘You’re out 2 o’clock in the morning, you’re getting a sandwich, [and] you won’t give up your phone.'”

Although she didn't know how the interview was going to go, Roberts said she worked to stay as "neutral" as possible.

I’m a black gay woman, he’s a black gay man,” she said. “He’s saying that there’s a hate crime, so if I’m too hard, then my LGBT community is going to say, ‘You don’t believe a brother,’ if I’m too light on him, it’s like, 'Oh, because you are in the community, you’re giving him a pass.'”

“It was a no-win situation for me,” Roberts added."

Can you imagine the criticism if they were both white & straight & spewed such nonsense? The interviewer would lose their job. She's supposed to be hard-nosed & let feelings get in the way. Sick crap.

Just more fake news.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...tt-interview-it-was-a-no-win-situation-for-me

Ihan Ohmar would be offended at the suggestion she voted for Trump...

You've posted some doozies, and they're for the most part entertaining, but this is bullshit of the highest order and I think if you have some intelligence you know it.

To say there are not racists on left is like to say there are not greedy capitalists on the left.

Real talk, some of the most racist shit I've ever heard in my life have come from the mouths of my liberal friends.

The difference between a racist on the right and a racist on the left is that the latter is sneaky and the former tend to be unabashed.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Ihan Ohmar would be offended at the suggestion she voted for Trump...

You've posted some doozies, and they're for the most part entertaining, but this is bullshit of the highest order and I think if you have some intelligence you know it.

To say there are not racists on left is like to say there are not greedy capitalists on the left.

Real talk, some of the most racist shit I've ever heard in my life have come from the mouths of my liberal friends.

The difference between a racist on the right and a racist on the left is that the latter is sneaky and the former tend to be unabashed.

Which group is obsessed with identity politics? Who bases the value of the speech simply on what skin color is? Who’s the ones who have “abolish whiteness” courses? Who’s the ones forming a human chain to block white kids from campus? Who’s the ones demanding segregated graduation ceremonies (this even happened at my university)?

Who’s the one who has such low expectations for anyone that’s not white?

Reactions: mdlUK.1

wrt to LA std rise being due to racism.

it is really amazing the depth of insanity this everything is racist or white supremacist lunacy will go to.

there's only one real way the democrat party has any way of regaining control, and that's through their despicable manipulatoin of the black vote. the moment they stop getting 95% of thta vote, is the moment they will forced to come back to reality if they ever hope to win electoins

Here's a member of the MSM, Robin Roberts of GMA, flat out admitting she interviews/softballs based on skin color & sexual preference, in this case Smollett:

"“I sit down with him, and I don’t know what he’s going to say,” she remembered. “Following up [about how] he couldn’t believe people didn’t believe him, well I go, ‘You’re out 2 o’clock in the morning, you’re getting a sandwich, [and] you won’t give up your phone.'”

Although she didn't know how the interview was going to go, Roberts said she worked to stay as "neutral" as possible.

I’m a black gay woman, he’s a black gay man,” she said. “He’s saying that there’s a hate crime, so if I’m too hard, then my LGBT community is going to say, ‘You don’t believe a brother,’ if I’m too light on him, it’s like, 'Oh, because you are in the community, you’re giving him a pass.'”

“It was a no-win situation for me,” Roberts added."

Can you imagine the criticism if they were both white & straight & spewed such nonsense? The interviewer would lose their job. She's supposed to be hard-nosed & let feelings get in the way. Sick crap.

Just more fake news.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...tt-interview-it-was-a-no-win-situation-for-me

Damn, this is such a bad case that even Robin Roberts is a victim.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT