POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I'm not mistaken, Canada ranks pretty low on a list of countries whose citizens migrate to the US. I'm sure you can look it up.
Just going by WKBlu's post above showing where US immigrants have come from.

One set of my gr-gr-grandparents got married in North York after immigrating to Canuckland from England & Scotland. Decided that wasn't the place & came on to God's Country. Lucky, lucky me.

Just going by WKBlu's post above showing where US immigrants have come from.

One set of my gr-grandparents got married in North York after immigrating to Canuckland from England & Scotland. Decided that wasn't the place & came on to God's Country. Lucky, lucky me.

Canada is not in the top 10. Hell, Cuba is about a third as large as Newfoundland and they sent more people to the US than Canada does.

I'm here because I married an American and we decided to settle here because it was much easier for me to gain permanent residence here than vice versa.

Country 2015 2016
1. Mexico 158,619 174,534
2. China 74,558 81,772
3. Cuba 54,396 66,516
4. India 64,116 64,687
5. Dominican Rep. 50,610 61,161
6. Philippines 56,478 53,287
7. Vietnam 30,832 41,451
8. Haiti 16,967 23,584
9. El Salvador 19,487 23,449
10. Jamaica 17,642 23,350
Total 1,051,031 1,183,505

MJ was a Republican and a good friend to Trump
Are you really trying to say that Jackson wasn't a pedo? You could argue he was sick and mentally ill that influenced his sexual desires. But it boils down to he was a sick pos that diddled kids.

Last edited:
Not exactly an answer. About as expected. I want to know why everyone is lying. If it ends there with Mueller, fine. That won't change the other 30 investigations but the Russia thing will be over and done with. These crooks have their hands in hundreds of cookie jars apparently.

It is an answer, they’re are all procedural crimes that came about because of the special prosecutor. Cohen lied to Congress last week, we all saw it. Yet Nadler is using that very testimony to launch more investigations. Even though they already have testimony from all the people that info was requested on today.

If it ends with Mueller fine?!?! The whole thing was started from a phony dossier, that was leaked to the media in order to justify listening to a campaign.
That is the root of ALL the investigations! You know it’s all cover. Do you even care that the Obama admin was dirty as hell? That after 2 years of investigating nothing has been found? Trump was called a traitor, Putin’s puppet, the GD FBI launches an investigation on the basis that the sitting US president was an agent of Russia, based on a dossier they knew wasn’t real and was from info Russia provided. It’s a freaking joke if it wasn’t playing out in real life.

52595315_584992768578329_6162993356377948160_n.png

He'll just flip the facts of the case and tell you what you want to hear. The Muslim shot the Christian in the back twice. This is why you're a rube Bill. You don't want the truth. You like the play acting. The man has lied to everyone around him for decades, cheated on every wife, hires liars to lie to others and is lying to you. Sure the media lies too. That's what's most important right? That and all the other shit you lap up.

Any other random acts of violence or road rage incidents you want to label terrorist attacks and demand comment from the POTUS on you loony toon twat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT