POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys really should stop feeding the troll: block the idiots and it will make this a much nicer place lol.
Blocked him yesterday after that 24 hour barrage of absolute awfulness.

As much as they piss me off with their ignorance, at least Plat, Fuzz, Boston, and the other few libs in here typically express their opinions without relying on fake memes (curious - do the libs in this thread support doxing the creators of these memes so we can send them to prison for attempting to influence the American population with obvious false and fake information?).

She can spread em….

53522413_10213736913480340_4294077997251559424_n.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Blocked him yesterday after that 24 hour barrage of absolute awfulness.

As much as they piss me off with their ignorance, at least Plat, Fuzz, Boston, and the other few libs in here typically express their opinions without relying on fake memes (curious - do the libs in this thread support doxing the creators of these memes so we can send them to prison for attempting to influence the American population with obvious false and fake information?).

This right here.

I'm not really a proponent of blocking people, but holy shit Levi is annoying. There was no attempt at all to engage in any conversation, just nonstop shitposting of pictures with words on them.

If Levi starts to engage in any actual conversation, let me know. Until then it's much more enjoyable scrolling through the thread without all the pictures.

Brian Leiter
Liberal democratic societies have certain values, and they’re mostly good. But the problem is having a capitalist economic system that pollutes the public domain and presents all sorts of obstacles to the intelligent expression and regulation of speech.

Under capitalism, at least the sort of capitalism we have now, the ruling class completely distorts our political process and the laws that get enacted. Until we do something about that, we’re not going to be in any position to hope that regulation of speech, let alone other aspects of law, will actually be conducive to human well-being.
I totally agree man capitalism really sucks.

-Sent from my I Phone

You guys really should stop feeding the troll: block the idiots and it will make this a much nicer place lol.
Completely immersing yourself only with others who view the world and believe the exact same way as you do is a wonderful idea . . . not.

Blocking posters is for snowflakes. If a different point of view upsets you that much, you might really want to talk to your parents about some counseling help.

Completely immersing yourself only with others who view the world and believe the exact same way as you do is a wonderful idea . . . not.

Blocking posters is for snowflakes. If a different point of view upsets you that much, you might really want to talk to your parents about some counseling help.
Your party goes in lock step with what they are told to do by their leadership. And you type this?

7 Signs Trump Will Landslide 2020

- 342 EV over 196 for generic Dim.

- "If the 2020 election were held today President Donald Trump would win by a bigger margin than in 2016, carrying the most number of states since the Re-election of President Ronald Reagan.

I say this because like I did two years before Barack Obama was elected, I saw trends that added up to a significant win, I noted them in this column, and they occurred in near complete detail."

"So how does he do it? With people like “@AOC” becoming every day faces (as well as the number two—only behind President Trump—influencer on social media) of The opposition party? Simple. The darker the hard blue states become, the easier it is for purple states to turn pink."

https://townhall.com/columnists/kev...03/7-signs-trump-will-landslide-2020-n2542498

Utter nonsense and all theatrical. A) There’s no grounds for impeachment. B) They don’t have the senate. They can’t do anything but theatrics.
I say Bring it on...it will ensure Trump's reelection in 2020 when everyone outside of New York and California sees it as a farce and huge overreach by congress.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
7 Signs Trump Will Landslide 2020

- 342 EV over 196 for generic Dim.

- "If the 2020 election were held today President Donald Trump would win by a bigger margin than in 2016, carrying the most number of states since the Re-election of President Ronald Reagan.

I say this because like I did two years before Barack Obama was elected, I saw trends that added up to a significant win, I noted them in this column, and they occurred in near complete detail."

"So how does he do it? With people like “@AOC” becoming every day faces (as well as the number two—only behind President Trump—influencer on social media) of The opposition party? Simple. The darker the hard blue states become, the easier it is for purple states to turn pink."

https://townhall.com/columnists/kev...03/7-signs-trump-will-landslide-2020-n2542498
Thanks for posting this. My Blue Monday changed to a bright day of sunshine. I truly believe the Democrats are playing with fire when all they have to offer is investigate, investigate, investigate.

What is it about a liberal that they do not understand we do not concern our self with the personal life or business life of a candidate. That ended with Bill Clinton. He set the bar. Obama followed that with power and corruption that was ignored by the media and voters. Trump has promised and made true on his promises. That is all most voters are concerned with. So the more the Democrats investigate the stronger Trump becomes. It happened with Clinton and will repeat this election.

I say Bring it on...it will ensure Trump's reelection in 2020 when everyone outside of New York and California sees it as a farce and huge overreach by congress.
Even California and New York would understand it is a farce if more of their citizens could read and speak English. It is easy to fool someone who does not comprehend.

Reactions: P19978
Utter nonsense and all theatrical. A) There’s no grounds for impeachment. B) They don’t have the senate. They can’t do anything but theatrics.
I really don't mind Dems doing this. If there's crimes found, they can try to have perps prosecuted - no problem here. If they decide to impeach, so what? Look how that helped Clinton. Meanwhile they have themselves tied in knots over this & are thus less able to do real damage. BRING IT ON !!

I really don't mind Dems doing this. If there's crimes found, they can try to have perps prosecuted - no problem here. If they decide to impeach, so what? Look how that helped Clinton. Meanwhile they have themselves tied in knots over this & are thus less able to do real damage. BRING IT ON !!

Generally in America the crimes come before the investigations. Or so that pesky Constitution in supposed to ensure.

Not so since 2016, however. Investigate peopl, not crimes.

Have Dems considered the precedent they have set? Trump will only be around four to eight years. They have destroyed this country with weaponized intel agencies, lawlessness, trying to stage a coup, media will never get any credibility back at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT