How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
52964768_2206936629622702_8904350215524319232_n.jpg
You still have yet to tell us what “evidence” we are ignoring.

Well sure because the most important thing in this country is you get to watch your ball games as you please. That's priority one for you and every other citizen of this country. Can you imagine how awful it would be if blacks protested being gunned down in the streets by rogue cops? Oh the horror!

when blacks start protesting the gunning down of each other I might give a shit about a cop killing a criminal.

Uh...I hate to break it to you, bro...but most black basketball and football players - especially in college - are "libs.

Prove it, you loser. You emotionally unstable nutjob. Keep your hands off the kids too. They aren't sexual toys.

A lot of people are liberals in college because they are young and stupid. Then they get a high paying job (something you wouldn't know about because you are a lowly paid kindergarten teacher being paid to wipe kid's asses) and then they have to pay taxes for the piece of crap poor people who refuse to work. Funny how most "black pros" become conservative because conservative ideology keeps more money in their pocket

You are the biggest bundle of sticks this board has ever seen.

Well sure because the most important thing in this country is you get to watch your ball games as you please. That's priority one for you and every other citizen of this country. Can you imagine how awful it would be if blacks protested being gunned down in the streets by rogue cops? Oh the horror!
Even more if they would complain about how many more are killed by their own kind. How do you react to that? See your meme above about Republicans reacting to lies and fake news being reported about Trump. Hypocrite much? Yes, yes you do. Every day in fact.

Maybe so, but by and large they keep their politics to themselves and play ball like we fans expect them to do.

"Shut up and dribble," right?

Meanwhile, people from all sectors of the workforce post their political opinions on the internet, every single day.

Something doesn't add up here.

Sounds like you're petrified of that good ol' DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT!

LMFAO!!!

"Shut up and dribble," right?

Meanwhile, people from all sectors of the workforce post their political opinions on the internet, every single day.

Something doesn't add up here.

Sounds like you're petrified of that good ol' DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT!

LMFAO!!!

Done touching kids tonight I see. Bet you touched more kids than all the Catholic priests combined. You sicko.

Derp derp derp "racist race racist race racist". Just shut up, you mental midget

Yes. Really sick of this stupid, childish shit from all the leftists. Bro is just a pathetic troll. Disgusting, all of them.

AKA: "YOU'RE THE REAL RACIST!!!"

LMAO!!

I've got the receipts on you, brodie. You've said some foul, FOUL shit in this thread.

PJ Washington politely asks you to stop being a UK fan. You're too hateful.

Done touching kids tonight I see. Bet you touched more kids than all the Catholic priests combined. You sicko.

Derp derp derp "racist race racist race racist". Just shut up, you mental midget

You're the scum of UK fans. Pretty sure you're trolling. Tyler Herro would kick your sorry ass. LMAO!!!!

haha ex-transgender man believes he is an agender alien. Transgenders are so passe that it's not the "cool thing" anymore. Gotta up the game. Agender aliens is a good start for a new oppression

zt6alpg0fmj21.jpg

Reactions: IdaCat
Uh...I hate to break it to you, bro...but most black basketball and football players - especially in college - are "libs."

Do you even like UK players, bro?

It baffles me that some of you spout all this hateful shit toward black people on the internet and still cheer for UK bball and fball. It makes no sense.
You're breaking nothing to me, BROOOOO. If & when they spout stupid crap, I'll call them out. Now when you quote some things they've said, I'm all ears, BROOOOOOOOO.

Trump was not happy at that quick presser. Didn't want to answer anything and the ones he did made no sense. He actually said he doesn't believe Kim had anything to do with Otto's murder and didn't know anything about it. That should be just pathetically embarrassing even for Trumpsters. It's one to to play nice for diplomacy, it's a whole other level to publicly suck his cock.
Yup, either I can't calculate the idiot quotation correctly or there's a whole lot of sucking happening. pussy-cat knows the answer to this one.

I’m down here in Florida and News is talking about staying off the beach because of sea turtles being born. Why aren’t they being aborted too? We care more about baby turtles than baby humans?
One species has been on this planet for over 130 million years and survived the mass extinction that wiped out the dinosaurs. The other shitposts memes on sports forums.

AKA: "YOU'RE THE REAL RACIST!!!"

LMAO!!

I've got the receipts on you, brodie. You've said some foul, FOUL shit in this thread.

PJ Washington politely asks you to stop being a UK fan. You're too hateful.
You say this about every player but, in reality those players would bitch slap you for falsely claiming racism where it does not exist. They too know just how ignorant you really are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT