POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IRS put out an update today. Individual Tax refunds are now down 17%. Of course big business got a nice 100billion tax cut while setting record profit margins. The good ole classic GoP tax scam that their base falls for every single time. The best part is this year is the top end "tax cut" for the middle class. From here on out it only gets progressively worse every year.
Waaah! The government reduced the amount of money they took from my weekly paycheck, so now the money I give as a free loan to the government has been reduced! Waaah!

From here on out it only gets progressively worse every year.

52595834_10211869353238594_4875678300694904832_n.jpg

I figured yall would be having a conservative panic attack over the election fraud in NC.

Oh wait, Republicans orchestrated it. First federal election to be redone for voter fraud in like 40 years.

lol, you are so naive. Ok, how about the 40 SEATS that the democrats won from state to federal gets "redone". Oh that's right. You corrupt evil bastards would lose the House and the Repubs would gain a couple of senate seats if that happened.
Shut up. Just shut up. No one wants to hear your dumb ass takes

IRS put out an update today. Individual Tax refunds are now down 17%. Of course big business got a nice 100billion tax cut while setting record profit margins. The good ole classic GoP tax scam that their base falls for every single time. The best part is this year is the top end "tax cut" for the middle class. From here on out it only gets progressively worse every year.

You still talking about something you have no clue what you're talking about.

I will say this. For someone like you who is wrong about everything you post, you sure don't lack confidence in being consistently wrong. I actually admire that about you.

Yep - Trump has demanded more apologies in two years than Obama did in 8. And omg he’s traded so unfairly!

These folks freaked out over two guys in California taking a knee during a song and think they are “rugged individualists” lol.
You guys have been barking about every little thing for years then get upset when some one barks back about one thing. Surely you need to remain in threads you might know something about.

You are dismissed little one. Go get an education before you come back.

Sometimes, if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself.

Alternatively, where's his girlfriend when he needs her?
Screenshot_5.png
With the pool boy or her private tennis coach or yoga instructor or gardener or....She is simply arm candy when he needs her out and about. She did not sign on for the normal girlfriend stuff. She has already moved to the married for 50 years phase.

You really must be mentally retarded as many times as this topic has been explained.
I don’t understand why anyone even responds to him/her. Clearly he/she is either doing this to get a reaction or is severely lacking in intelligence.

Unfortunately more and more on the far left seem to be below average in intelligence and yet are rising to positions of leadership.

I figured yall would be having a conservative panic attack over the election fraud in NC.

Oh wait, Republicans orchestrated it. First federal election to be redone for voter fraud in like 40 years.
Your corrupt ignorance is showing. Start wearing a longer skirt woman because, what you have underneath smells like it is dead. Not indifferent to your intelligence on these matters.

Last edited:
Yep - Trump has demanded more apologies in two years than Obama did in 8. And omg he’s traded so unfairly!

These folks freaked out over two guys in California taking a knee during a song and think they are “rugged individualists” lol.
Your takes on the Political Board are every bit as bad as your takes on Wildcat Lair.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
Probably because it’s a red state that doesn’t take kindly to politicians trying to rig and steal an election regardless of party affiliation. Good for them. I wish other states would take notice. The guy was ballot harvesting, something they made legal in California. You don’t think they aren’t doing a whole lot of the same things this guy did and getting away with it because the base law allowing literally anyone to go around and collect ballots without any form of supervision or oversight allows for it to happen to the extent the dems literally stole a large number of house seats.
Don't even try, he lacks the moral character and is not really smart enough to understand. Just a waste of time to enlighten that one.

Your corrupt ignorance is showing. Start wearing a longer skirt woman because, what you have underneath smells like it is dead. Not indifferent to your intelligence on these matters.
Happy to add actual voter fraud to issues you don't care about unless asserting that it happened helps your side look good. Hell this one has actual evidence and shit. Not enough brown people or illegals involved?

I mean of all ones to pick to represent a black person, picking a gorilla is pretty high on the list of ones not to pick as referring to black people as apes/gorillas/monkeys is an absolute no-no.
This is racial victimhood at it's finest. Either it's OK to call all people KK or it's not OK to call any people KK. But to divide by race is the downfall of this country.

If there were a write in poll taken where each person would say who they thought would be the most likely to not understand the reason tax returns would be lower in light of lower withholding taxes, can there be any doubt that Platindumb's name would have been the front runner by a longshot?

True story...

Had some time to kill in between events so I took my kids to one of the public libraries this week in Metro. We haven't been there in about a year or so (we live in a different county). So all 3 of our library cards had expired. I had to show my ID not once...not twice...but 3 times. Hahahaha. That is no joke. Same library employee asked to see my ID 3 separate times for each of the 3 library cards.

(end of the serious part of this post)

Racist bastards. I hereby demand that all public library employees be fired!!! And I am calling for a city-wide boycott in Louisville of all public libraries until they change this racist policy!!!

My eyes have been opened. I will never NOT be the person that this happened to...

#WokeJedi
What's Metro?

If there were a write in poll taken where each person would say who they thought would be the most likely to not understand the reason tax returns would be lower in light of lower withholding taxes, can there be any doubt that Platindumb's name would have been the front runner by a longshot?
Surely you mean refunds not returns.

Regardless, think how POed people would be if they owed no taxes & had zero withholding. Their refund would be zero. Riots would start.

So if you now owe zero income tax due to lower rates & in turn have zero withholding, then getting zero refund is awful, correct?

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT