POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“It’s a big wall. It’s a strong wall,” Trump continued. “They’re going to have to be in extremely good shape to get over this one. They would be able to climb Mount Everest a lot easier, I think.”

TRump today. LMAO. he's almost as full of shit as this board

The federal budget deficit in December totaled $13.5 billion, helping to push the deficit for the first three months of this budget year up 41.8 percent from the same period the previous year.

The Treasury Department said Wednesday that the budget deficit from October through December totals $318.9 billion, up from a deficit of $225 billion for the same three months in the previous year.

So far this budget year, tax revenue is up a tiny 0.2 percent, reflecting the impacts of the tax cuts passed in 2017. Spending is up 9.6 percent.

Dirty tricks.

GOP puts AOC's deleted summary of her 'Green New Deal' into the Congressional Record

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-green-new-deal-into-the-congressional-record

"Yesterday, we entered into the record the frequently asked questions and the overview that were posted and then deleted from Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez's website," Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said Wednesday. "It's very important the American people see and that there be transparency about what they're pushing."

AOC's team tried to act like there were "doctored" pdf files out there. As a nerd, I saved one off of her site before she removed it.

Gold,Jerry, Gold

Has the "news" always been this shitty, or is this a recent thing? The one thing I like about Trump is that he's the most transparent president of all time. You truly don't need a third-party source to help form your opinion on him.

But the stuff that pops up these days on WaPo, CNN, Fox, etc. seems more sensationalist that anything I can remember in regards to political coverage.

Sad!

Anyway...

Is Ilhan Omar better-looking than AOC? Those lips are fierce, bro. Party on!!

Yes there will, I’m not sure why you’re so against stopping human trafficking, illegal immigration, and drug trafficking?
Think about what you’re accepting just to be against Trump.

Bill, I'm pretty sure you're giving the Trump angle too much weight here. I believe he is truly that stupid without any outside influence.

Only in Trump world is 1.3 > 25 billion. Pelosi has Trump by the balls. When guys are as stupid as him, they just let her grab them.

Wouldn't be any sexual misconduct between me and Mandy Moore, you can bet the farm on that. No sir, I would take my time and make sure I did it right and she stayed fuxed.

Pelosi has Trump by the balls.

giphy.gif

Only in Trump world is 1.3 > 25 billion. Pelosi has Trump by the balls. When guys are as stupid as him, they just let her grab them.
You might be right about her having him by his gonads on the Wall. Your problem is that your side will do something stupid again very soon and Trump will get what he wants. You guys can’t help yourselves.

I align with both parties on some things.

One of the dumbest things to me is how people neatly slot into a party box.

Anyone who aligns 100% with every thing one party supports is a sheep who can’t think for themselves, so they let an R or a D steer them.

Trump is probably a good example of this. A non religious, low taxing, big spending, pro choice, pro gay rights, pro border control rich white dude from a big city. What would we call him if he didn’t have an R beside his name?
Busy?

Reactions: ymmot31 and KRJ1975

You really don't know do you? You have no idea about that which you have just posted about. You poor little boy. Stay tuned, someone will explain to you what the 25 billion was for and they will spell it out slowly for you.

He was offered 25 billion last year. offered 1.6 billion last month. now he will take 1.3 billion with a lot of strings attached. WINNING! that is some high level negotiating. Maybe if he holds out another month he can talk the Dems down to under a billion and really win.

And now his plan is to take money from military housing and disaster relief to try and build his wall. Will sit in the courts for months or years. That's some next level winning.

A. Youre an idiot.

B. He was never offered 25 million..or billion..or thousand.. in fact, pelosi said he wont get a single cent.

C. Its not less beds. The agreement is to not raise the number of beds.

D. Youre a GD idiot.

Last edited:
Told ya the lefties would push 1.3.

Its over 3 billion...and he sidnt have to give a damn thing up to get it. Trump won the shutdown war. 25 billion was NEVER offered. Fake news @EastKYWildcat

The narrative has been pretty funny though. It went from build the wall, to finish the wall, to repair some wall, to fill in some open spots in the wall, to wherever we are now. Hopefully the ~$3b is put to good use - not that I trust the government with money. I'm sure most of it will be wasted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT