POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lol. I always like what the left chooses to bump and promote. Leftists assaulting and harassing people? Nope. Antifa? Nope. Bob Menendez child prostitutes? Nope. Keith Ellison beating his girlfriend? Nope! Wikileaks exposing DNC colluding with the press? Nope. FBI corruption? Nope. Uranium deal? Nope. Farrakhan and Obama? Nope. Dem Super PAC hiring mentally ill people to cause chaos at Trump rallies (video)? Nope.

Illegals and Muslims raping and murdering Americans? Nope. Violence against Trump supporters? Nope. Tech companies censoring news and silencing people? Nope. Using bots, fake conservative accounts, and fake rape accusations against Roy Moore? Nope. Lisa Bloom and Dem donors getting money for women to accuse Trump of sexual assault? Nope.

Covington Catholic student in a MAGA hat responding to a leftist protester? You bet.

Last edited:
Absolutely.
Hard core Catholics don’t vote for an entire political agenda, they vote for whoever is pro life. Straight up that’s the only real agenda item that decides who they vote for. My ex in-laws were that way. Didn’t matter if they were the second coming of Hitker. If they were pro life they got the vote. Was literally told by my ex mother-in-law that nothing else matters.

Reactions: Levibooty
I admit I bought into the original picture, and said some choice words about the kid. After watching additional videos, the kids were all standing there waiting on their bus, and the native American with the drum started wondering through the students until he stopped in front of this particular kid. The kid didn't move, he didn't do anything but smile. I'll admit, it certainly doesn't appear the kid did anything what so ever.

I’ll tell you what happened. A bunch of obnoxious high school students (btw, most high school students are obnoxious) were in DC sporting a bunch of MAGA gear. They were being loud to get the attention of protesters, but nothing racist or bad. Some of the left wing protesters - who make a living out of protesting - got pissed off and approached them. The older Native American guy went into the middle of the kids and banged his drum. Some of the obnoxious high school kids yelled and said “build a wall”.

Overall, nothing to freak out about.
Identical to The Paddock on a daily basis pretty much then.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Redemption? For what?

IF guilty.......then a chance to make up for wrongdoing. Its a general statement, not necessarily specific to this. There are two sides to every story and more than what you see on the surface.

But the lynch mobs around today on social media.....like the poster earlier that says he hoped that kid's life was ruined. What does that accomplish?

Give the smug little prick in his face a couple days suspension. The rest of the kids need education on when to STFU and it's done. The petition won't go anywhere either, this culture didn't start yesterday. These entitled rich pricks have been at it awhile. The alleged rape by a former Bengal's kid isn't the start of it either.

Good to know you all care about irrelevant things like this. It matters NOTHING.

I don’t like anybody - white, black, gay, Asian, Hispanic, etc., - getting railroaded. It matters to these kids, and it’s further confirmation bias that Trump supporters are all racist.

Reactions: KRJ1975
I am a member of the Covington Diocese. I have spoken to multiple people investigating and sources who were there whom I trust.

1) Kids were at Lincoln memorial awaiting rides.

2) African American kid who is a Covington catholic student was verbally attacked by a different t group. Was called and uncle tom and f*****s.

3) Students began school chants to drown group out.

4) Cov Cath kids had a couple words back to this other group that were unbecoming

5) Native American approached. Kids originally started clapping with him and having fun.

6) native American got right in face of youth.

7) youth stood his ground and smirked disrespectfully.

8) Kids never chanted "build the wall" or portrayed any sort of physical or verbal violence towards native American veteran.

The kids handled it wrong. Should've walked away. But they are kids .doesn't absolve them of wrongdoing. It isn't a school field ttrip. If they have the means to go, they can go but it's not a school field trip. I have been before and it's a mad house afterwards. Its DC and a crap ton of people.

The hysteria behind this is stupid .Should most definitely be used as a learning experience though for everyone involved.

And btw I'm a Democrat and pretty liberal to say the least . Not interested in the political usage of this .but facts and context matter.

Give the smug little prick in his face a couple days suspension. The rest of the kids need education on when to STFU and it's done. The petition won't go anywhere either, this culture didn't start yesterday. These entitled rich pricks have been at it awhile. The alleged rape by a former Bengal's kid isn't the start of it either.

James, you really know so little.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I am a member of the Covington Diocese. I have spoken to multiple people investigating and sources who were there whom I trust.

1) Kids were at Lincoln memorial awaiting rides.

2) African American kid who is a Covington catholic student was verbally attacked by a different t group. Was called and uncle tom and f*****s.

3) Students began school chants to drown group out.

4) Cov Cath kids had a couple words back to this other group that were unbecoming

5) Native American approached. Kids originally started clapping with him and having fun.

6) native American got right in face of youth.

7) youth stood his ground and smirked disrespectfully.

8) Kids never chanted "build the wall" or portrayed any sort of physical or verbal violence towards native American veteran.

The kids handled it wrong. Should've walked away. But they are kids .doesn't absolve them of wrongdoing. It isn't a school field ttrip. If they have the means to go, they can go but it's not a school field trip. I have been before and it's a mad house afterwards. Its DC and a crap ton of people.

The hysteria behind this is stupid .Should most definitely be used as a learning experience though for everyone involved.

And btw I'm a Democrat and pretty liberal to say the least . Not interested in the political usage of this .but facts and context matter.
Kids didn't handle it wrong. They were exploited.

DxLOgWcUYAAb3jS.jpg:large

I don’t see how the kids did Anything wrong. The kid that smiles did Nothing wrong. I don’t see a disrespectful smirk. I see a kid put in a situation that made him very nervous and uncomfortable. Which is how most kids would feel if an Indian came up to their face and beat his drum while chanting.

Seriously, wtf was that kid supposed to do? If he turns his back and walks away then people bitch that he was disrespectful.

Hard core Catholics don’t vote for an entire political agenda, they vote for whoever is pro life. Straight up that’s the only real agenda item that decides who they vote for. My ex in-laws were that way. Didn’t matter if they were the second coming of Hitker. If they were pro life they got the vote. Was literally told by my ex mother-in-law that nothing else matters.

Well that’s admirable. The ones around here are gay as hell and cheer for a world without borders.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT