POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christmas is a pagan holiday so i will wish a happy new year to not offend anyone.

48381236_2100324403613541_2983288892301508608_n.jpg

Trump won the rust belt by promising non-college educated whites he'd bring back jobs that pay a decent wage, we get it fine. Why did all those same rust belt states go blue in 2020? Cause he's not doing it because he can't.

Do you have a time machine?

Trump was not on the ballot in 18.

Christmas is a pagan holiday so i will wish a happy new year to not offend anyone.

Many of the early Christians were pagans converted to Christianity, they were use to celebrations this time of year...b/c Christians decided to use this time to celebrate the birth of Christ doesn't make it a pagan holiday.

You have a Merry Christmas J. Edgar

Read my comments in the Stock advice thread. Dude! Conagra (CAG - old Nebraska Consolidated Mills) trades at $20.96 right now! My god, what a BUY opportunity! Hell, I'm going in on 12/26. Hell of a discount.

These short-sighted Mofos have totally lost their minds. Little wonder they die broke with buttloads of delinquent student debt.

Reactions: screwduke1

Journalists are a special breed. A huge portion of them are absolutely dumb as shit and could not articulate basic economics to you, explain the stock market, or tax codes/tax returns, which is why I always find it amusing when leftists demand to see Trump’s tax returns as if these idiots could even begin to understand them.

A good amount of the industry treats their byline as a journal entry with a level of self importance and problematic disconnect from real people (coastal media is the worst culprit).

The Times is on quite the holiday roll
If she had to write about it, it must not be good. Good gets outsiders to compliment once they come inside to see. Must get that warm and fuzzy or else. There is something fishy about her having to write about it herself.

Platnidumb, you are one so, give us the scoop.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with immigration, it is a good thing. That isn’t the issue here, illegal immigration is.
The left keeps combining these 2 into the same category, they aren’t. Japan is going to have strict control on the numbers allowed in so it doesn’t adversely affect the working class in Japan. The US doesn’t have that luxury, why that isn’t a huge deal to the left is mind blowing.
Doesn't adversely affect the working class? They are having to import people just to fill jobs.

:sunglasses:

Greetings to my friends of both parties…….

To All My leftist and/or Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, expressed or implied, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2019, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. This is, of course, neither to suggest nor imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country; also, this is not to imply that "America," as noted herein, is the only America in the Western Hemisphere. May these heartfelt wishes be received with equal intensity regardless of distribution of individual wealth, documented carbon footprint, or perceived social privilege among the wishes addressed herein. This wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of the wishee.

To All My Republican/conservative Friends:

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Many of the early Christians were pagans converted to Christianity, they were use to celebrations this time of year...b/c Christians decided to use this time to celebrate the birth of Christ doesn't make it a pagan holiday.

You have a Merry Christmas J. Edgar
Given there weren't many Jews around even then and few of those converted, all that were left were pagans. That was Paul's insight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT