POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without any doubt at all, there are a lot of people on this board that know for a FACT that Dick's sales have been directly affected by their capitulation to the left's anti-constitution agenda. I'm confident that there are tens of thousands if not millions nationwide that have made the same choice as many on this board.
I stopped shopping there when they gave in to the left. I am sure many others did too.

Of course, how naïve of me to not see that the opinions of a couple dozen mouth breathers on an echo chamber message board should be valued and considered infallible. What was I thinking?
Not thinking clearly obviously. This is just a small sample of many who stopped shopping there because of their weakness to give in. As far as mouth breathers go, that distinction can easily be given to anyone on here opining one thing or another. Congrats, you fit the bill as well as me.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Chucky ManTits looks like the guy in an argument who is doing just enough to not look like a pussy, but also trying desperately not to do so much that the other guy starts actually fighting. The patented head nod and "yeah" response says it all.

I stopped shopping there when they gave in to the left. I am sure many others did too.

That's why I said it was a certain FACT not just an opinion. You, I and everyone else who made a decision to not shop in that store after David Hogg and that agenda apparently became more important than a significant portion of their customers.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Chucky ManTits looks like the guy in an argument who is doing just enough to not look like a pussy, but also trying desperately not to do so much that the other guy starts actually fighting. The patented head nod and "yeah" response says it all.
Trump should have went in armed. Instead of arguing, just pull out an iPad with Bill Clinton's and Obama's border security speeches, then ask them point blank. "Where were the two of you when those speeches were made? Is your opposition to the wall duely justified and if so what is it? Or is your opposition to just me?"

How desperate did Trump look when asked about the Chief of Staff job? "Many men are fighting over it, at least 10, who wouldn't want it". Nobody wants to be his dumbass baby sitter. He was to big of a wuss to actually fire Kelly and was going to let Ayers do it until he turned Trump down. The WH is literally a soap opera.
So what if it is a SO? He just keeps getting it done, Deep State or not.

Last edited:
President Trump just got his 30th Circuit Court of Appeals judge confirmed. The vote was 50-50 with the tie broken by Pence. Jeff Flake voted no as he is still trying to block all judges until he gets his way on a bill to protect Mueller. What an A-Hole.

Last edited:
He thinks PJ Washington was going to go to the NBA early because of this thread and Zion Williamson picked Duke because of this thread. [laughing]

Our NCAA rivals pull this thread up on recruiting visits - that is why Cal is now struggling to land top 5 talent.[roll]

I don’t know, guys. Maybe we should get on board with globalism, Communism, transgender and all of the other radical leftist dogma. I don’t want anything to possibly upset an 18-year old kid who puts a ball in a hoop like a trained seal.

This morning Trump tweeted the Border was secure and safe. An hr later he said he needs 5 billion to secure the border with a big wall. So which is it? Just like with military spending he will never stop asking for more and more money because his base eats it up. Border Patrol has a 15billion budget, larger than most countries military, tell them to be lest wasteful.

This morning Trump tweeted the Border was secure and safe. An hr later he said he needs 5 billion to secure the border with a big wall. So which is it? Just like with military spending he will never stop asking for more and more money because his base eats it up. Border Patrol has a 15billion budget, larger than most countries military, tell them to be lest wasteful.

Finally something I can somewhat agree with you on. It always a good idea to try and eliminate waste and curtail excessive spending if possible. Maybe after the initial investment of a real wall and the halting of 100's of thousands of ILLEGAL immigrants, the overall costs may be less.

Last edited:
Reactions: vhcat70
President Trump just got his 30th Circuit Court of Appeals judge confirmed. The vote was 50-50 with the tie broken by Pence. Jeff Flake voted no as he is still trying to block all judges until he gets is way on a bill to protect Mueller. What an A-Hole.

Hope he gets hit by a train on the way home. Flake is McCain butt buddy.

You obviously didn't read his tweets.

Trump should have just told Chuck you have to grab em by the pu$$y, looked at Nancy and say know your role, and then flexed for the camera.

$30 billion or whatever the cost is for border security (including the wall) is a spit in the bucket in comparison to the expense of having to take care of illegals and overall national security. Dems know it but it's not a political advantage to them right now. They will not allow Trump to win on his biggest campaign promise plus they must continue to change the voting demographics to win elections. These politicians do not give a damn about any of our security or improving these people's lives. Most of them have fences/walls surrounding their mansions and live in the nicest areas away from the people they are supposably trying to help.

Its about money and power/winning elections. Nothing more, nothing less. Trump must not blink first. Shut the government down and play hardball with those nitwits until they cave.

She better go slide that fat ass up a few extra stripper poles to earn that money.

101518-trump-stormy-feature.jpg

Question for Trump supporters. Why didn't Trump defund Planned Parenthood and other liberal organizations? He had the Senate and congress but didn't do it? It seems like a no-brainer to me. Is it Paul Ryan's fault?

I don't think anyone is going to defund PP and nothing is going to happen with Roe V Wade.

No one wants to be responsible for sending abortions back to the alleys with coat hangers and that's what we'd have.

Bro...understand my impact on this thread.

I'm a big boy. You're a nobody.

Stay in your lane, Kenny. Go back to watching TV news and going to church on Sundays. You lead a simple, meaningless life and you should stick to it. Leave the patriotism to guys like me, who actually work hard to maintain our country's integrity.

Goodness gracious...

Do you even party, bro?

This is awesome and thanks for the tips Mr Patriot! Now we can get you yet another screen name - this time with a wrestling theme with all of the lingo. “Bro, stay in your lane, understand my impact...” Please tell me you really talk like this in real life - I can just picture you out with the girls talking about hair styles and shopping and using all of the tough language to throw them off. Can’t wait to see your next post - I don’t think you can top this one.:fistbump:

Reactions: warrior-cat
This is awesome and thanks for the tips Mr Patriot! Now we can get you yet another screen name - this time with a wrestling theme with all of the lingo. “Bro, stay in your lane, understand my impact...” Please tell me you really talk like this in real life - I can just picture you out with the girls talking about hair styles and shopping and using all of the tough language to throw them off. Can’t wait to see your next post - I don’t think you can top this one.:fistbump:

Bro I'm bald as hell, I have no business talking hair.

Kinda like Donald Trump was a reality TV guy and "business developer" who had no business getting into politics.

Is Mexico paying for the wall, or would you gladly donate to a YouFundMe to get the thing built with your own hard-earned American dollars?

A "Great Wall"...complete with the ability to withstand catapults, reject ladders, and is impossible to tunnel underneath. Oh and see-through. It has to be see-through so we can see people coming, or whatever Trump was talking about.

Is Fox News considered mainstream media?

Oh and lastly, a genuine question that you guys typically refuse to answer...

I'm the name of PJ Washington....do you even PARTY, bro?!?!

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT