POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A brick and mortar retail store is closing locations!?!? In 2018!?!?!?

Who’d have ever thought we’d see that.

So I guess Lowe’s, Toys r us, Sears, JC Penney, KMart, Victoria’s Secret, J Crew, Abercrombie and Fitch, Zales, Foot Locker, Macy’s, Sam’s Club,and dozens of other stores are all anti gun too? Those retailers closed down north of 1,000 locations this year.

But yeah, brick and mortar retail is where it’s at.

Without any doubt at all, there are a lot of people on this board that know for a FACT that Dick's sales have been directly affected by their capitulation to the left's anti-constitution agenda. I'm confident that there are tens of thousands if not millions nationwide that have made the same choice as many on this board.

Without any doubt at all, there are a lot of people on this board that know for a FACT that Dick's sales have been directly affected by their capitulation to the left's anti-constitution agenda. I'm confident that there are tens of thousands if not millions nationwide that have made the same choice as many on this board.

Of course, how naïve of me to not see that the opinions of a couple dozen mouth breathers on an echo chamber message board should be valued and considered infallible. What was I thinking?

Of course, how naïve of me to not see that the opinions of a couple dozen mouth breathers on an echo chamber message board should be valued and considered infallible. What was I thinking?

You can describe yourself as being naïve, ignorant or however you want. Your stooping to calling other posters "mouth breathers" says more about you than anyone else. As I said previously, there are a lot of people who know for a FACT (not opinion) that Dick's sales have been negatively impacted by their decision to support the anti-constitution agenda of the far left. I actually think you believe this to be true, but as liberals do, just deny, deny, and deny some more as you portray your false narrative as reality. Just like FAKE NEWS!

You can describe yourself as being naïve, ignorant or however you want. Your stooping to calling other posters "mouth breathers" says more about you than anyone else. As I said previously, there are a lot of peoplethatb who know for a FACT (not opinion) that Dick's sales have been negatively impacted by their decision to support the anti-constitution agenda of the far left. I actually think you believe this to be true, but as liberals do, just deny, deny, and deny some more as you portray your false narrative as reality. Just like FAKE NEWS!
That’s what I took from that post it’s why no one takes him seriously bc we all know he walks around with much contempt for people with differing opinions. I think it’s hilarious, I wonder if the vast amount of Canadians are like that, in no way am I thinking badly of him he is certainly entitled to his opinion

Can someone please explain this to me? I've seen references multiple times to PJ, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
He thinks PJ Washington was going to go to the NBA early because of this thread and Zion Williamson picked Duke because of this thread. [laughing]

Our NCAA rivals pull this thread up on recruiting visits - that is why Cal is now struggling to land top 5 talent.[roll]

Putin_did_it.jpg

HARRISFAULKNER‏Verified account@HARRISFAULKNER
HARRISFAULKNER Retweeted Dave Vescio

My heart breaks.Understand your journey— your heart. They did not see the Annointed Change Maker in their presence! Baby, you are in heaven now and we will #neverforget #precioussoul #loveoverhate
1f64f-1f3fc.png

HARRISFAULKNER added,

DuIqIvIX4AA_bz3.jpg

Dave VescioVerified account@DaveVescio
#BreakingNews 'You think you're white because you ride w/ that white boy': Bullied black Alabama girl, 9, commits suicide after classmates taunted her for having white friend & told her to 'kill yourself'. They called her 'black b**ch' & told her to 'just die'…
6:15 AM - 11 Dec 2018

Damn, would Y'all they off John, he is probably right about this. Hell, I ouldn't be surprised if Dick's mgmt didn't make the announcement on guns awhile back knowing full well they were going to close stores.
That gives the board an excuse to keep from spooking stockholders, and they get an attaboy from the snowflake left.

We must remember the rule of law and impeach the Orange Man.

We are former senators. The Senate has long stood in defense of democracy — and must again.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...dfd0e0dd65a_story.html?utm_term=.6e16a35b164a

CZNJP7FTGUI6RIQLL5HYIQUWMY.jpg

Signed,

Max Baucus (D-Mont.), Evan Bayh (D-Ind.), Jeff Bingaman (D-N.M.), Bill Bradley (D-N.J.), Richard Bryan (D-Nev.), Ben Nighthorse Campbell (R-Colo.), Max Cleland (D-Ga.), William Cohen (R-Maine), Kent Conrad (D-N.D.), Al D’Amato (R-N.Y.), John C. Danforth (R-Mo.), Tom Daschle (D-S.D.), Dennis DeConcini (D-Ariz.), Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), Byron Dorgan (D-N.D.), David Durenberger (R-Minn.), Russ Feingold (D-Wis.), Wyche Fowler (D-Ga.), Bob Graham (D-Fla.), Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.), Tom Harkin (D-Iowa), Gary Hart (D-Colo.), Bennett Johnston (D-La.), Bob Kerrey (D-Neb.), John Kerry (D-Mass.), Paul Kirk (D-Mass.), Mary Landrieu (D-La.), Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.), Blanche Lincoln (D-Ark.), Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.), Ben Nelson (D-Neb.), Sam Nunn (D-Ga.), Larry Pressler (R-S.D.), David Pryor (D-Ark.), Don Riegle (D-Mich.), Chuck Robb (D-Va.), Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.), Jim Sasser (D-Tenn.), Alan Simpson (R-Wyo.), Mark Udall (D-Colo.), John W. Warner (R-Va.), Lowell Weicker (I-Conn.), Tim Wirth (D-Colo.)

Rule of Law [roll]

Clinton Foundation Cash? Hillary's server? Uranium One? Benghazi?

Crickets.

I also didn't hear any of these jackass (R)'s speak up in defense of Kavanaugh two months ago for not being a gang rapist.

Old R's to current R's:

You need to know your lane and take it from the D's and say "Thank You!"

We had a liberal poster a while back making repeated comments about how someone telling players to ‘shut up and dribble’ was so offensive...

How desperate did Trump look when asked about the Chief of Staff job? "Many men are fighting over it, at least 10, who wouldn't want it". Nobody wants to be his dumbass baby sitter. He was to big of a wuss to actually fire Kelly and was going to let Ayers do it until he turned Trump down. The WH is literally a soap opera.

How desperate did Trump look when asked about the Chief of Staff job? "Many men are fighting over it, at least 10, who wouldn't want it". Nobody wants to be his dumbass baby sitter. He was to big of a wuss to actually fire Kelly and was going to let Ayers do it until he turned Trump down. The WH is literally a soap opera.

*Insert npc meme*

Let the government shut down, who gives a shit. only like 5% actually gets closed and everybody gets back pay. He loses the House in 2 weeks and will get 0% of what he wants after that. Let him waste a cpl hundred million on a shutdown that gets him nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT