POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I essentially volunteered too right after i got the letter from uncle which started “greeting.” those old enough to have lived during the military draft can relate.
ot, but can you imagine the fiasco if a draft were to be implemented today?

Thankfully I turned 18 back when Bush II was POTUS and there was no draft. But if I recall, at that point in time, all soldiers were ruthless baby killers marching on a murderous campaign across the middle east, so I definitely didn't volunteer.

Thankfully, apparently Obama replaced all those ruthless killers with compassionate honorable men like those the left respected so much when they were fighting in Vietnam.

I'm going to try and be a democrat today. Here goes. You're a racist, he's a racist, she's a racist, they're racists, you all are racists, if you voted for Trump you're a racist, if you voted against Hillary you're a racist, if you voted against Obama you are a racist, if you voted against any democrat you're a racist, if you are for strong border security you're a racist, if you are tough on crime you're a racist, if you are for tax cuts you are a racist. If you were for Brett Kavanaugh being on the supreme court you're a racist... Yeah I know it's pretty disgusting. But that's the life in a day of a liberal, democrat. Now let me go and soak myself in clorox and try to remove some of this liberal filth.

Came up short.

All your problems are the fault of white heterosexual men.

These bitches always fail to see their hypocrisy. What happened to “my body, my choice” and “slut shaming” and “slut walks” and “female empowerment?”

Leave it to an old fat ugly ass hook nose to bash a former model who can speak like five languages and carries herself with class on a daily basis.
the same women who bash the first lady for her looks and posing partially nude are the same ones who go out in public naked trying to scream from their vajayjay's in protest.

Why, as a scientist would you disregard actual, real world Temps taken by sensors as the article states?

You know the exact reason Bill. It's the same reason you would go back and change the temperature record. It's the same reason that they ESTIMATE a lot of the temps in the southern hemisphere. It's the same reason urban heat islands are downplayed and discounted. It's a sham.

If you’re keeping score at home, this is what the Democrats have shown to be completely okay with.

1. Media colluding with the DNC for propaganda, giving debate questions and letting Democrats pick the debate questions for the GOP (this is a fact and there’s documented proof via emails).

2. Refusing to accept the results of an election.

3. Violence against their opposition.

4. Voter fraud

5. Democrats creating fake sexual assault smears while their media helps promote it and push it.

6. Open borders. Yes, you bastards want open borders so stop trying to BS us. You can’t be against enforcing immigration laws, protecting the border, wanting to abolish ICE and have sanctuary cities and then say, “No one wants open borders.”

7. Refusing to abide by the law

8. Using government agencies to spy on and target their opponents.

9. Targeting you specifically cause of your support/affiliation with President Trump.

10. Ignoring sexual assault and assault if it’s a Democrats are accused.

Last edited:
Democrat politicians (and MSM) are playing a very dangerous game right now. Rigged the Democrat primary for Hillary. Trying to rig mid-terms. Eventually some folks are going to have enough of losing their country to these criminals and something will get done about it. Who knows when and by whom but something will happen.

Looks like the Dem npc trolls came out in force and a reporter caved and removed his tweet showing Cortez obviously isn't struggling like she says.

Maybe it's money not in her personal name. But she has access to tons of money

That's a cute article that said basically nothing other than it admits will take several more years to actually gauge the effect of the tax cut. Anyway.

I work for a very large energy company. The investments in the plant I work for have increased. We are hiring. Our workforce is the largest it's been since 2007. We have taken a hit shorterm to distance ourselves fro. The purchase of any Chinese metal and are now only purchasing American made. We are also looking at opening up work to bring back jobs to making and machining our own products that left our plant in the 90s. Thanks to trumps tariffs on China. Yes we took a hit initially but this company was large enough to not care and are now doing business excluding china and looking to invest making these parts that we outsourced years ago back in house again.

We are very big so don't get me wrong. This is a huge development. So go play along with your bullshit kiddo.
The article was about taxes, not tariffs. I did not write it.

Thats a misleading headline James, intentionally. It doesn't say where the jobs were eliminated.

It's safe to say the 1000 largest employers are global companies, so it's entirely plausible that worldwide 140,000 jobs could've been cut, but that would have nothing to do with the tax cut,nor would it hurt Americans.
Why the top 1000 employers? When in reality it's probably the top 10 that have most of the cuts? Because it looks more dramatic to use 1000.

It's a weak article.
I agree with you about the narrow focus and the position of the writer about the buybacks.

I wasn’t slamming you, it just gets frustrating when articles are intentionally meant to mislead.
I wasn't slamming you either but I think the ultimate goal of trickle-down is also misleading when people will often react in their own best interests moreso than an employee for example. The 40-year discrepancy in income and benefits between the top 1-10%% and the bottom 90-99% mirrors these economics.

How is due process involved? This wasn't a trial. Acosta still has his job. CNN still has reporters at the WH. If Acosta was kicked out of a bar for being rowdy, would a judge say he has a right to be there because he was kicked out without due process?

This judge was appointed by Trump by the way.

Wait , I thought GW was "Settled Science". Isn't that what we've been told by the MSM for years? Isn't that why billions of dollars have been spent to combat it? Aren't people who question it tagged with the scarlet letter ad hominem perjorative of "denier"? Aren't careers ruined because of it?

Are you telling me there might be another side to the issue?

I cant compute that.

Non-citizens voting in our elections. Wow, just wow.

No telling how many illegal votes are cast. Dems are desperate and are pulling out all the stops

How is due process involved? This wasn't a trial. Acosta still has his job. CNN still has reporters at the WH. If Acosta was kicked out of a bar for being rowdy, would a judge say he has a right to be there because he was kicked out without due process?

This judge was appointed by Trump by the way.

Just means there should've been a process involved where Acosta had his chance to be heard. So all they have to do is have a small hearing and revoke it. Then it'll be done

Another msm bot driven non story that would have a lay person think the msm won

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT