Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not that the data matters to people nowadays, but here goes:

3/21 CNN (moe +/- 3pts) Clinton +12 vs Trump, even vs Cruz, -6 vs Kasich
3/21 CBS (moe +/- 3pts) Clinton +10 vs Trump, +3 vs Cruz, -4 vs Kasich

"But Trump could put NY into play!"....Clinton leads by 19 points.
"But Trump could win FL!".....Clinton leads by 8 points.
"What about Ohio??"....Clinton leads by 6 points.

Furthermore, Trump puts deep red states into play:
Tied with Clinton in Arizona
Trails by 2pts in Utah

Trump performs worse in a general election both nationally and state-by-state against Clinton compared with both Cruz and Sanders.

Not only would he lose the general (possibly in a landslide that would make 2008 look like a nail biter), but he would absolutely hamstring the GOP in these important Senate races.

And some of you guys are actually buying his schtick. It's incredible.
It's not incredible. It's ****ing incredibly sad.

That's what has always been rather odd. Socially, Latinos do not share the values of the left at all. They don't agree with abortion, they don't buy into the feminist BS or LGBT stuff either. Their values are way more in line with the right except for when it comes to protecting the borders.
Could you define feminist bs for me?

Could you define feminist bs for me?

Too much effort. But here's a picture of a pile of it.
view_premiere.jpg

Last edited:
That ipdish went on a rant about how docile trump rallies were and then had to issue a correction "uhhhh... Turns out nobody was actually provoked by the dude that took a sucker punch." His whole rant was garbage, bullshit and 99% probability that it was completely fabricated.

And who's brainwashed?

It's you. You're the one that is brainwashed (just to make that clear for your feeble little intellect).

This country was ****ing founded on protesting. I realize these are private events but if you're a big enough mental midget to argue that these people invited being sucker punched for protesting and the sucker punching is justified, then you're an idiot that needs to GTFO of this country because what you stand for is fascism, not liberty.
So all that is necessary to torpedo a campaign is for a group of people that don't support that candidate to stalk all their rallies and disrupt them? Let's have Bernie supports shout Hillary down, Hillary supporters to shout Trump down, Cruz supporters to shout....

That shit doesn't work. You can't get a little band of organized hooligans together and run a candidate off by continuously disrupting their events that they are paying for. This is not protesting, it is sabotage and yet another unhealthy political stunt to pull in order to damage a political candidate. If the Trump goons that are stalking him win then it will be open season and this horseshit needs to be stomped out before it swings completely out of control. Mob rule does not decide who is an acceptable candidate and who is not.

You seriously can't be oblivious to the fact that protesters have shown up to hillary and bernie rallies. I mean, one took the stage from sanders. I mean, you honestly cant be that unabashedly and completely ****ing beyond ignorant.

I read that Belgian police were hamstrung by laws, and that severely hampered gathering Intel on the Muslim population. Not sure how accurate but not being able to make raids at night was one of their limitations.

It's probably because they aren't Asian countries. If you learned anything today it should be not to believe everything google tells you and to pay attention in class and maybe do a little traveling.
Asia is a continent. Middle East is not. We don't share a ton culturally with mexico, honduras, panama, etc. But they are still technically part of north america.

Learn your continents. There are not many. Shouldn't be that difficult.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Damn I stand corrected again...the Middle East and Arab nations don't exist! I have seen the light thanks to the scholarly teachings of the Paddock! I thank you to those that have enlightened me.

No such thing as the Middle East...hell, why stop there, I mean Asia by definition stretches all the way to Portugal, right? Would that be Far Far West Asia? My whole world view has changed, and it's pretty refreshing. Thanks guys!
Why are you this dumb? Seriously. The term middle east is a colloquial term for a region. Sort of like the term the orient. The word "Asia" has a pretty narrowly defined and accepted definition. A country can be in the middle east and also part of the asian continent. Sort of like a state can be in new england and also the united states. What you're describing is the equivalent of saying there are only 30 states in the united states because you've ignored some based on colloquial descriptors. In fact this is not even an equal anaology because there are parts of the middle east that aren't in asia.

Just stop. You lost and now you're making yourself look dumber the longer you continue this charade.

Butterchurn bombings.

seriously tho, why are we hellbent on allowing refugees into this country? The optics of this policy are frightening.

It's insanity.
Of the countries listed the ones in bold would not be considered Asia to most people...or at least they weren't when I was picking orders.

Afghanistan
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
Cambodia
Georgia
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Jordan

Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Malaysia
Myanmar
Oman
Pakisatan
Palestine

Phillipines
Qatar
Saudi Arabia

Singapore
Sri Lanka
Syria
Tajikistan
Thailand
Turkey
Turkmenistan
UAE
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Yemen

Now if you guys want to play with semantics and say that's all Western Asia, fine with me. Call those countries anything other than the Middle East in certain groups and you'll get laughed at. There is the scholar definition and then there is the geographic definition.

I'm going to Turkey in June. I'm staying on the European side, but the wedding (as well as most of Turkey) is on the Asian side. I bring this up because everybody knows part of Turkey, as well as all those other countries, are in Asia.

The one thing you can count on every time a Muslim nut job murders a ton of people, are the progs who fall over themselves to try and defend Islam.

Just so you're keeping score at home.

Violence from the left at Trump rallies- Trump's fault

Murders by Muslims on innocent people- Not Islam's fault (Prolly the U.S. gov't or Cons)

Crazy guy from the woods shoots up a Planned Parenthood- Christians fault

Just so we're clear on the logic.

Awesome....

So sorry you had no clue what we were talking about and didn't know that most people don't normally refer to Iraq as Asia.
Most people are so incredibly dumb they can barely ****ing function. I mean, you can construct relatively coherent sentences and still are not educated enough to understand that Iraq is on the Asian continent.

That's the scary part

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Most people are so incredibly dumb they can barely ****ing function. I mean, you can construct relatively coherent sentences and still are not educated enough to understand that Iraq is on the Asian continent.

That's the scary part

If you look at the countries I put in bold it is clear that I was thinking in terms of regions not continents. For my entire adult life the world has been talked about and described by regions not the 2nd grade map of the earth.

It's insanity.

I'm going to Turkey in June. I'm staying on the European side, but the wedding (as well as most of Turkey) is on the Asian side. I bring this up because everybody knows part of Turkey, as well as all those other countries, are in Asia.
Careful.

If you look at the countries I put in bold it is clear that I was thinking in terms of regions not continents. For my entire adult life the world has been talked about and described by regions not the 2nd grade map of the earth.
So you're saying your argument is that asia is a region?

I read that Belgian police were hamstrung by laws, and that severely hampered gathering Intel on the Muslim population. Not sure how accurate but not being able to make raids at night was one of their limitations.
What? Do they lack flashlights?
The French certainly have no problems doing night raids on Muslims.

It's insanity.

I spent some time in Turkey (but I would have skipped it had I known it was in Asia).

Reactions: WayneDougan
Why does it matter where our president is during this attack? It isn't like he is going to swoop in like Batman and save the day.

You want a solution? Where these refugees are forced upon other societies they should be forced to where ankle bracelets like they are on house arrest and they should have to check in every month like they are on probation to some local jurisdiction.

If they can't handle this for a year to prove themselves while slowly associating within a new area then ship them home. Also if their is a complaint to the process then stay at home.

It may not fix everything with terrorist but it fixes the refugee issue we have and stunts the ability to not track an influx of people in a country.

Also, if your guilty of a terrorist attack you should serve an instant death penalty.

I actually agree with the ankle bracelet idea. But I think they should report every 6 months for a minimum of 3yrs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT