POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The entire system needs an overhaul. I get voter registration cards in the mail every election cycle and I'm not a citizen. I wouldn't characterize that as fraud, but it points to a breakdown in the process.

Excellent example. Barely any screening process at all, if any. If you'd returned that card, bet anything you'd be on the rolls.

It's exactly what the far left wants - as many names as possible on the rolls. That way they can cycle people through, no ID required, and vote Dem down the slate

I said this in another discussion but I’m super skeptical of Never Trumpers just now getting on the bandwagon.

You’re a conservative who has witnessed the left’s lunacy and smears and violence and calls for open borders and saw what our media has done and knew the SCOTUS was at stake in 2016 and you’re just now on board after Kavanaugh is smeared?

I understand the viewpoint of not realizing how truly the left is until now but being Never Trump for a guy who has done more for conservatives than anyone else and stood up for the voters when spineless GOP always caves?

Haley resigning is nothing more than her simply having burn out from being away from family. Accomplished a ton in 2 years, built her resume with foreign policy experience, and very likely will have some very attractive job offers that pays a lot more money than what she has been doing the past 8 years. Not sure she will run for POTUS in 2024, but that is a good bit of time from now. Kids will be older and may be ready to take it on by then.

No idea why RBG didn't retire already - guess she (along with every other Dem) assumed Hillary would win? Why risk it? So stupid.

Trump will really enjoy replacing her

Reactions: blubo

I think a lot of ordinary people went from disagreeing with Democrats to despising them after the fiasco.

People who are just a smidge conservative better get out and vote next month. God help us if the Dems win the Senate. Two years of Kavanaugh hearings-type national turmoil repeated as the Dems impeach Trump and Kavanaugh.

Last edited:
Whats the next apocalypse ? The next end all to end all ? Those Millions of Mexican mommas separated forever from their bambino's ? SC nomination ? A Travel ban ? Russia Russia Russia Russia ?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
People keep dying taking selfies, this study reveals how.

The study spotted just five selficides reported between 2011 and 2013, but as social media grew and just about everyone owns a smartphone with a front camera, in 2017, 93 deaths were caused by selfies.....
While the study found a quarter of the selfie-related deaths were just unfortunate accidents, the rest were down to dangerous and reckless behavior. The researchers broke down the geography of the recorded deaths and found the highest number of incidents were in India, followed by Russia, the United States, and Pakistan.

Selficides usually involved younger people, average age around 23 years, and men accounted for 81 percent of fatalities in the incidents remarked as “risky.”

eek.gif

I said this in another discussion but I’m super skeptical of Never Trumpers just now getting on the bandwagon.

You’re a conservative who has witnessed the left’s lunacy and smears and violence and calls for open borders and saw what our media has done and knew the SCOTUS was at stake in 2016 and you’re just now on board after Kavanaugh is smeared?

I understand the viewpoint of not realizing how truly the left is until now but being Never Trump for a guy who has done more for conservatives than anyone else and stood up for the voters when spineless GOP always caves?
I work with number of college educated professionals who buy in to the concept that it is ignorant to believe the left is as vile as they are. These people think the criticism is actually partisan right wing lunatics unfairly characterizing the left because that is what they are fed all day by the media. Many don't take the time to see what is going on with Antifa etc. I mentioned Antifa today to one regarding what was going on in Oregon and the response was he had heard of Antifa but didn't really know about them.

In reality I think they are afraid to admit that while Trump is not a smooth speaking politician, he actually is getting things done. But they are afraid of speaking ill about the left and the media that promotes the left for fear of being labeled a right wing neocon.

1. Climate change. Explosive new study shows that it’s worse than we feared, and US has gone from the leader in climate change to the worst with the Paris agreement.

2. BERMA! Mass executions! 1 million people need refuge NOW!

3. Trump is crazy and unfit to govern.

^ what I learned in 5 minutes with Wolf Blitzer. The Berma thing slayed me lmao. That is what you’re going with leading up to elections. Berma.

These mfers ain’t learned one thing. Not one of their talking points or missions involves HELPING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Meanwhile, Trump is tackling prison reform, for example, to help larger goal of rebuilding/restoring America.

What are you thinking? I honestly don't really know anything about her
Just a personal opinion. I have not liked her since her governor days at South Carolina. I don't like Mitch either but he serves a purpose and I sure don't want Kentucky to replace him with Matt Jones. Some we like, some we don't. It will be interesting to see what she does next. I think this is more than wanting time with her family. Everybody wants time with their family.

Time will tell. Maybe she will be a soldier for the cause, I hope she is.

Bernie being open about wanting the New World Order.

The sneakiest sleight of hand in that clip is that we need to create a single global order so that individuals can have more political power. I know he doesn't actually believe that, but if he is serious, how in the world does he think that would work? I'm sure George from Kenya would have a much easier time rising through the ranks of a massive global bureaucracy than being elected at a local level that carries serious responsibility and authority.

These people are really stupid, and also think most people are somehow even more stupid than they are.

Last edited:
RBG is the epitome of corruption. The woman doesn't even vote on her own, sleeps all day, and robs the American people of having their SCOTUS' perform the job with a sober mind and body.

It just shows how evil Democrats really are. They dont care anything about Ford, they dont care anything about decency. They want that woman to die in that seat as long as they're allowed to have her staffers vote for a progressive cause.

Has she ever voted against a liberal agenda? And they talk about BK's voting record to be too conservative?

Democrats really only care about the supreme court for citizens United and abortion. And why is abortion so important to them? Because it started as African American population control. They are brainwashed today into believing it was about anything else

They will all be in hell when God is done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT