POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would advise to spend an extra $100 bucks and get a decent AR. Have not the reviews I would go for. You pay what you get. Just my opinion.

It’s 4 easy payments of $102. you can get the same gun at rural king for same price.

It’s 4 easy payments of $102. you can get the same gun at rural king for same price.

Still, I stand by my statement. You get what you pay for. I own a good amount of guns, Ars included. But I also agree with you that an AR at that price is pretty darn good.

Still, I stand by my statement. You get what you pay for. I own a good amount of guns, Ars included. But I also agree with you that an AR at that price is pretty darn good.

I really don’t know if that’s a good price or not, i was only pointing out that the poster’s price quote of $100 was misleading. i’ve bought a couple of guns from rking and receive emails daily from them . they have very good deals.

I feel like we are getting to the point where we are going to head into a civil war or a complete fraction of the country to two countries.

It's become very obvious liberals aren't willing to listen to any authority from a conservative. They will rather tear this country and all the systems that made this country great apart before they take any authority from a conservative. This is only going to get worse.

43302791_10210535526099455_8299218318842134528_n.jpg
Are you serious? She ain’t retiring. Democrats will roll her rotting corpse out there until they get back in power.

I feel like we are getting to the point where we are going to head into a civil war or a complete fraction of the country to two countries.

It's become very obvious liberals aren't willing to listen to any authority from a conservative. They will rather tear this country and all the systems that made this country great apart before they take any authority from a conservative. This is only going to get worse.
Well we can reduce the numbers a lot.

I look for Sotomayor to say BK sexually assaulted her behind closed doors. Be just like a liberal twat.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
I still can't fathom how Liberals can be outraged. We questioned both parties, there was no evidence, no one could go along with her story, we delayed the vote, gave you an FBI investigation, which turned up even more nonsense.

And now liberals are asking that women kneel at football games for this injustice. What injustice? I mean DNA, video, an actual story from another person, SOMETHING of substance. Seriously if they could show me ANYTHING, I'd probably change my stance on the guy. But there's just no crime.

It's like children stomping their feet. They've decided in their head that this guy raped Ford and they will not welcome the very likely possibility that this was all a farce. Ford could come out an admit this was fake, and they still would shed tears for what Kav put her through.

Reactions: ymmot31 and qwesley
Hey dumbass O’Donnell, actually that is why they were pure genius. It stops lunatics from destroying the country. We are a Union of States yet you think we are something else. This Union was formed to have a limited central government to provide for primarily the common defense yet the lunatic left have bastardized the government as though individual states don’t matter.

If I wanted to follow the stupid shit people in California wanted, I should have to move to California. The founders knew how they were protecting me from idiots like you Mr. O’Donnell. Thank God for their wisdom.

I'm really sick of "hurr durr Hillary won the popular vote, abolish the electoral college", arguments. While the same people claim the phrase "states rights" is a racist dog whistle. There is very little intersection of government need between the people of Montana and the people of Manhattan. If you want to get rid of the electoral college, limit the power of the federal government. You might not like it, but that one rule has done at least something to preserve the voice of rural people. Urban group think is not the answer to every problem.

Now that Kavanaugh is done we can get back to local stuff. Can we pay McGrath to not air her ads? If I was a Dem I would not know which one to vote for, and does she get to combine all of her votes. We have:

Top Gun McGrath - 77 times in her ad we had to hear “I flew a fighter plane and blew people up so vote for me.”

When that did not get solid feedback from internals she went to “Betty Crocker McGrath” who bakes cookies for kids.

Then it was my mom did this and that so vote for me.

Next was back to fighter pilot McGrath, and that was followed by soccer goalie McGrath.

Back to Rambo McGrath and I will get people out of foreign countries McGrath.

How the heck are Dems going to know which one to vote for come November?

I still can't fathom how Liberals can be outraged. We questioned both parties, there was no evidence, no one could go along with her story, we delayed the vote, gave you an FBI investigation, which turned up even more nonsense.

And now liberals are asking that women kneel at football games for this injustice. What injustice? I mean DNA, video, an actual story from another person, SOMETHING of substance. Seriously if they could show me ANYTHING, I'd probably change my stance on the guy. But there's just no crime.

It's like children stomping their feet. They've decided in their head that this guy raped Ford and they will not welcome the very likely possibility that this was all a farce. Ford could come out an admit this was fake, and they still would shed tears for what Kav put her through.

Liberals are deranged dangerous and vile lunatics. There is no understanding them by any sane, rational human being.

Now that Kavanaugh is done we can get back to local stuff. Can we pay McGrath to not air her ads? If I was a Dem I would not know which one to vote for, and does she get to combine all of her votes. We have:

Top Gun McGrath - 77 times in her ad we had to hear “I flew a fighter plane and blew people up so vote for me.”

When that did not get solid feedback from internals she went to “Betty Crocker McGrath” who bakes cookies for kids.

Then it was my mom did this and that so vote for me.

Next was back to fighter pilot McGrath, and that was followed by soccer goalie McGrath.

Back to Rambo McGrath and I will get people out of foreign countries McGrath.

How the heck are Dems going to know which one to vote for come November?

I love the obsession with the jet to the point that she put it on her campaign sign. I get a kick out of it. It’s like someone bragging about scoring a touchdown in junior high. “Hey guys, I once scored a touchdown.” Lol

I put my Andy Barr sign in my yard right beside my next door neighbor’s Amy McGrath sign. Seeing McGrath signs is a great way to tell who is a moron.

I cannot wait for the nuclear meltdown when RBG passes.

IT WILL BE EPIC!

Dream scenario (because I don’t give a shit considering we are at war with the left), RBG passes away in 2019, leftists go absolutely ape shit and become even more unhinged and damage things to the point that this party is forever destroyed.

Trump then holds an Apprentice-style replacement show with Ted Nugent for her seat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT