POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had no idea that Andrew Breitbart originally got redpilled because of the Clarence Thomas nomination process.

“So there he was with the rest of America watching the Anita Hill sexual harassment testimony play out on national television. He heard that Judge Thomas was some kind of predatory monster who had to be “taken down” for his horrible behavior. He tuned in expecting, wanting this man to get what he deserved for being so horrible to Ms. Hill.

“I watched Day One, I watched Day Two, I watched the entire thing,” he said years later in an interview on C-SPAN. “I went from wanting him to be taken down to saying, ‘Where’s the beef? What’s going on here?’

“I don’t understand what I’m watching here. I don’t understand the color commentary that’s on the screen, where they’re saying, ‘Oh, this is outrageous.’ And I didn’t understand the bumper stickers that were going by me on the streets that say ‘I believe Anita.’ I believe Anita WHAT? What’s going on here?”

Breitbart not only was unmoved by the laughable allegations made against Judge Thomas, but he was also dumbfounded by the experts, pundits and journalists proclaiming to the world that what we were hearing was so outrageous and “disqualifying” that Judge Thomas should be removed from consideration for the nation’s highest court. He (and most other Americans) could see through the partisan efforts of the media and the political class who didn’t pause for a moment of reflection before trying to destroy a good man’s reputation for the sole purpose of keeping him and his unacceptable political ideology from sitting on the U.S. Supreme Court.

He saw through the duplicity masquerading as political analysis and reporting. He also saw through the hypocrisy of those who sat in judgment of Judge Thomas. They were the heroes of his political party. They were all Democrats.

“I didn’t understand how Ted Kennedy … THE Ted Kennedy from Chappaquiddick fame … how Howard Metzenbaum and Joe Biden, a series of privileged white men, could sit in judgment of this man who was the son of grandparents who were sharecroppers who raised him. And he went to Yale Law School. He did everything right. I did not understand how it could be that these white men of privilege were attacking this black man who was in this historic position while the mainstream media took him down.”

"No chance, no chance in hell. You got no chance, no chance in hell. You got no chance, no chance in hell. You got no chance, no chance in hell, yeah."

DoyvtWpUwAAvyYp

I had no idea that Andrew Breitbart originally got redpilled because of the Clarence Thomas nomination process..”

I don’t think the Dems realize what they do. I was barely a teen when Reagan was running for President. The left made outlandish claims about him and bringing on WWIII, the draft and so on. The scare tactics had me so hoping he would lose. But once in and what he did made me realize while he was not perfect, he was not the evil man the Dems stated. Have been a conservative ever since voting for 1 Dem in my life and several independents.

I have been showing my children the hypocrisy of the left. They are paying attention to this and I believe learning.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Feel bad for all those senators experiencing Attack of the Living Dead Rape Feminazis. Oh no! They trapped Flake in the elevator! My God! They've cornered Murkowski in her office! Beware! They will devour your brains and make you one of them!

Hero of the story is bad@ss Lindsay Graham, fighting back and driving a stake through their mother-effin' heart.

Elena Kagan belly aching about no swing vote on SC anymore.

A few things. She lacks the fairness to be on the Supreme Court as she admits she sides with the left.

Elections have consequences. Had the Hildabeast won, I am sure she would be upset about the loss of a swing vote.

Suck it up Toots.

Unhinged lunatics. All of them.

"It's very important that a Justice remain impartial and independently evaluate cases...but I'm always going to be a radical lefty so we need someone who will do that."

Unhinged lunatics. All of them.

"It's very important that a Justice remain impartial and independently evaluate cases...but I'm always going to be a radical lefty so we need someone who will do that."

Nutjobs. everyone one of them. I can't take them seriously enough to even hold a conversation anymore. I just "uh huh" my way out just to get away from them. If I talk to a liberal for more than 1 minute. It's probably 57 seconds too long. Nutjobs.

Elena Kagan belly aching about no swing vote on SC anymore.

A few things. She lacks the fairness to be on the Supreme Court as she admits she sides with the left.

Elections have consequences. Had the Hildabeast won, I am sure she would be upset about the loss of a swing vote.

Suck it up Toots.

Okay. Kavanaugh can just identify as a swing vote. Problem solved.

She can’t even get her title right. That is former Senator Murkowski when she is up for re-election. What a fake and spineless.

Isn’t this the dumbest thing? Like someone else pointed out, this is like bringing the families of murdered people and trying to use it to convict a guy who never killed anyone.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
So much BS gotcha stupidity happening around the Kavanaugh confirmation by these female liberal activists. "Senator So-and-so, I was raped 12 years ago, but I don't remember the day and date, do you believe me?" Or get Senator Hatch to waive at you, and interpret that as insult! and get angry about it. Recording it all, hoping to get a flippant or insensitive answer to drum up outrage among their base and create a bad optics moment to be used as fodder for election commercials.

I promise you this: That irrational BS will not play well with females who aren't die-hard liberal activists-which is the majority of women in America. You thought there was a backlash in 2016? 2018 is gonna make that look tame.

DukeKavanaughMeme.jpg

@KingOfBBN (I think it was you pointing out the Jews and their vast over representation in powerful places)
It’s scary that the left wants to change laws(principles) that the founding fathers set up. Kagan is worried that it will be tougher for her to change America to a 3rd world shat hole.

It is almost as though they have no roots in the western tradition. Uh....

News anchor Kris Long(Palm Springs) resigns after defending Kavanaugh from sexual assault allegations

Kris Long, a veteran Coachella Valley news anchor for CBS Local 2, has resigned after penning a 400-word Facebook post defending Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh from an accusation that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted an acquaintance while in high school.

In a written statement on Oct. 5, Gulf California Broadcast Company General Manager Jerry Upham wrote that the Palm Springs CBS affiliate had accepted Long's resignation "effective immediately."

"Kris Long has been an integral part of this company's news organization and we'd like to thank him for his many years of service," Upham wrote.

https://www.desertsun.com/story/new...anaugh-sexual-assault-allegations/1538711002/

His damning facebook post:

Could I get someone to defend his freedom of speech at work?

But, he wasn't at work.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Are you F**king kidding me?

First lady Melania Trump has been criticized for wearing a white pith helmet while on a safari in Kenya on Friday.

Trump spent this week visiting four countries in Africa in five days as her first solo trip as the first lady. The first lady visited Ghana, Malawi and Kenya before landing in Egypt, where she will wrap up her trip.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/m...ring-white-pith-helmet-in-kenya-during-safari

First lady Melania Trump has been criticized for wearing a white pith helmet while on a safari in Kenya on Friday.

Trump spent this week visiting four countries in Africa in five days as her first solo trip as the first lady. The first lady visited Ghana, Malawi and Kenya before landing in Egypt, where she will wrap up her trip.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/m...ring-white-pith-helmet-in-kenya-during-safari
It's aka a safari hat, or sun helmet. I guess we need to criticize our insensitive/colonialist letter carriers for the USPS as well, since it is standard issue headwear for them.

Interesting. i didn’t know pith helmets were racist. i had to wear one in basic training in texas. i guess we need to pass a law banning pith helmets along with plastic straws.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT