• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol

41rxq2npagq11.jpg

Trump could support Manchin in his Senate election and claim bi-partisan support. Would play well with moderates. Manchin's been more supportive of Trump than any other Dem.

Heads explode.
He should just stop pretending to be a democrat. His party has left his values far behind. Far as I can tell he has little in common with them so why not just switch parties?

Here is the simple answer. Go to northern tool in your area. Buy ten ball peen hammers ( size will not matter ). Go home and dump all ten ball peens in a pillow case, shake em up real good then empty on the floor, gaze at it for a few then you should realize you are looking at the current bunch of democrats. How basic is that??

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Turns out Soros IS NOT paying protesters. All he does is donate money to the organization they all belong to. The organization pays them. BUT, they don't really pay them either. They merely provide them with $50 in case they get arrested to pay their bail. If they don't get arrested, they give the money back.[winking]

Here is the proof that Soros is innocent...

“It’s a totally fallacious accusation,” Friedman said.

Jennifer Flynn Walker, director of advocacy and mobilization for both the center and its 501(c)(4) arm, said protesters are not being paid. Soros has no involvement in the group’s organizing efforts or strategy sessions for opposing Kavanaugh, she added.

“A payment means someone has money at the end of the day to go buy milk for their family,” she said. “We help people with post-and-forfeit. You get it for the hour or so at the Capitol, and then if you get arrested, you give it to the Capitol Police. You don’t take it home. And if you don’t get arrested, you give it back to us.”[laughing]

Murkowski is a no tomorrow but has supposedly worked a deal with Daines so he can enjoy his daughter's wedding.

She'll vote present giving Ds one less no vote and that way he doesn't feel pressured to hurry back to vote.

Reactions: DSmith21
He should just stop pretending to be a democrat. His party has left his values far behind. Far as I can tell he has little in common with them so why not just switch parties?
ah. He’s the reference point for remembering what they once were.

Im gettin so many likes from multiple threads...LIFE IS TRUMP GOOD MFERS...Jus sayin...PLUS my bride jus called from Derby City Gaming...said I should come on up cuz she is kickin cock...filled out 4 tax thingys today...JUS SAIN

Interesting how many of the Obama people do not believe in ‘innocent until proven guilty’.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT