POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murkowski is willing to throw the residents of Alaska under the bus. Alaska is in the Ninth circuit. The most liberal anti-freedom circuit of all. Anti-gun, anti-oil drilling, anti this and anti that. A 4/4 Supreme Court would allow any stupid decision they make to stand as law. Yet Murkowski is willing to vote against a judge who would line up; with most of Alaska in his decisions. Why?

The Repubs should strip this woman from any position of influence and swear to never let her in their offices to lobby them. It's time for hardball.

I vote ( only in the case of this Hoggs punk ) we give that shooter a muligan. JMO..

Give me two minutes with that whiny bitch and I'd have him singing...

♪♫ I like big guns and i cannot lie, you other fellas can't deny, when a guy walks in with a little Mac 10 and a 30 round clip, I get pumped...♫♪

When Kav gets in tomorrow, the "saving" of Amy Coney Barrett for his next nomination will prove to be Trump's masterstroke. Even if the Lib-dums (God forbid!) take the Senate... I don't think even they will be able to hold the numbers together to DENY a WOMAN a SC seat.

The protest leader was about to protest one of his own.

Also, apparently having a protest leader where the protesters regurgitate back what the leader says is their fav now.

I go to a liturgical church, it's cadence is similar.

Your left wing protest is not my culture!

I thought these ladies maybe had been penetrated.... By a troll.

I'm sure they're all anti-penetration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT