• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ka-Boom? ..

43131587_2216117531751397_2979538157491453952_n.jpg

I'm amazed at the imbecility of someone like Murkowski meeting with some collection of self-described rape victims and using that as the basis to vote against a completely unrelated person.

It'd be like allowing a prosecutor to parade the families of murdered children past a jury in a totally unrelated trial and then tell them, "yeah, the FBI found no evidence THIS GUY is guilty of anything, but do we really want to take a chance?"

I'm amazed at the imbecility of someone like Murkowski meeting with some collection of self-described rape victims and using that as the basis to vote against a completely unrelated person.

It'd be like allowing a prosecutor to parade the families of murdered children past a jury in a totally unrelated trial and then tell them, "yeah, the FBI found no evidence THIS GUY is guilty of anything, but do we really want to take a chance?"

The paid protesters are really what get my anger going. If I was Trump, Soros would be public enemy number 1. Aside from Hitler, Soros has done more to divide this country and the world than any other human to ever walk the face of this earth. If there is an Antichrist then its him.

Anyone in here have/had the misfortune of marrying a feminist? Or marrying a woman who “discovered” they were a feminist?

God bless you if so. I’m thankful everyday my wife isn’t a feminist. She applied to work at a home for troubled kids ages ranging from 8-18. She could only work overnight. They told her they feared she might get hurt, as they have to apply holds at times and some of the older boys are 6’3 (my wife is 5’2 and 120lbs soaking wet).

One girl tried to tell my wife that it was sexism and discrimination. She said it sounded like more of a safety concern. It is like music to my ears. Common. Effin. Sense.

Don’t have time to read or post much anymore as I’m greasing the s*** out of the wheels of commerce THAT SAID....

....it occurred to me today in simplistic fashion....

....the Democrats two big things the last couple years are that Don F Trump colluded with THE RUSSIANS and a virgin nerd scotus nominee drank a bunch and ALLEGEDLY turned into a violent rapist once.

Lols what a bunch of losers. Absolute losers.

Liberals and feminists say that too many men get away with sexual assaults, so we have to do away with rules of evidence and the 'outmoded concept' of innocent until proven guilty when it comes to allegations from women. Well, fewer than half the murders in America are ever solved by someone being convicted. Are they ready to let cops round up the most likely suspect when there is a homicide and force him or her to prove they didn't do it?

Logic and reason aren't emotion driven leftist skills.

These idiots are just religious fanatics with a doctrine of destruction.

I doubt any of our resident fukwits will answer your question.

I wouldn't be surprised if Murkowski, Collins, Flake, and Manchin all got together and decided who would vote no and who would vote yes. Murkowski is already hated by the GOP and so she now gets some #metoo shine and Flake gets his McCain moment, even if it's for naught. Manchin gets a promise of only token GOP opposition to him going forward in Senate elections

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Murkowski, Collins, Flake, and Manchin all got together and decided who would vote no and who would vote yes. Murkowski is already hated by the GOP and so she now gets some #metoo shine and Flake gets his McCain moment, even if it's for not. Manchin gets a promise of only token GOP opposition to him going forward in Senate elections

I wouldn't be surprised if Murkowski, Flake and Manchin are going to get together for a real devil's triangle tomorrow.

18813765.jpg

These stupid twats were outside Susan Collins’ office singing songs and waving their phones, trying to sway her vote...she wasn’t even in there. :joy:

That’s my favorite part of all this. Protestors waving their phones. What is the deal with the damn phones? Id like to go to one of these things, put on my antifa mask and steal every one of these stupid white women’s phones.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT