POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That lie detector test is a joke. We don't know what she was asked and we don't know how long it took her to pass it. Her version was all day. But the rest of the proof said it was two questions

More likely that Ford's husband watched her get ganged raped by his friends. She's a liberal whore and he's a liberal cuck. Perfect match.

Welllllll hellllll...........

Somebody lied.

As soon as I heard the little girl voice I knew..... Very weird.

My favorite part was when someone asked how she remembered Kavanaugh’s face...

She spouted off some smartass “I’m a Doctor” answer and and explained how eyeballs relay images via neuro pathways to the hippocampus region of the brain :) DUH

I wonder what type of distraction the dems will bring about tomorrow? Ford committing perjury is about the worst thing that could've happened. Probably another BS accuser?

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Wow, it’s an honor. I’m sure the new trade deal with Mex/Can will help farmers like yourself. Maybe those poor Canadian bastards can get real milk that’s not packaged in bags.

Reactions: screwduke1

images

Bart Kavanaugh, 1983

You can tell the libs have all but thrown in the towel on kavanaugh.

Why?

Because the nyt has an outlandish story about trump, his father, and "dubious" [undoubtedly legal] tax loopholes.

Guess they're moving on

Unless they are purposely saving something vague to drop on Thursday, in an attempt to maximize the stall, it certainly seems that way.

The fact that we've heard nothing new and we have about 36 hours left appears to be encouraging. Still wonder if he's too much "damaged goods" and still can't imagine a world where the dems don't have one last "new low" move up their sleeves.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Unless they are purposely saving something vague to drop on Thursday, in an attempt to maximize the stall, it certainly seems that way.

The fact that we've heard nothing new and we have about 36 hours left appears to be encouraging. Still wonder if he's too much "damaged goods" and still can't imagine a world where the dems don't have one last "new low" move up their sleeves.

All indications are they have the votes. Not sure where they're coming from. But apparently have them. We will see

Any other time I would normally say that this is just he said, she said and there is no evidence to backup what this ex boyfriend is saying. But then I remembered that this entire situation is taking place because of a he said, she said accusation with no evidence. So ya this guy should be just as believable as Ford is.

Also there is the famous saying that lawyers never ask a question that they dont already know the answer to. Now Im starting to think the GOP and Mitchell knew about this and that is why Mitchell asked her if she has ever coached someone for a polygraph.

The longer this week goes on, the accusers seem like theyre the ones that may get into trouble with the law and the best the left can find on Kavanaugh is the dude threw ice at someone. A part of me is kind of hoping Flake and another GOP flip on the vote. I think that would cause a massive red wave in the mid terms. Then Trump nominates Kavanaugh again and he gets voted in.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT