POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown, said white Republican senators, specifically Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, who defended Kavanaugh in a fiery speech, “deserve miserable deaths.” Fair went on to say in her Saturday message that the living should “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

“Look at [this] chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

The week before, Fair went on a profanity-laced Twitter tirade against Kavanaugh, calling the embattled nominee a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the GOP as a “f—ing death cult” and “filthy swine.”

She probably got a raise after all of this. Effin’ insane. Would love to see what would happen to a male professor who simply states he’s not sure he totally believes Ford.

The acceptance of insanity from one side has gotten waaaaay out of hand.

Dr. Carol Christine Fair, an associate professor in the Security Studies Program at Georgetown, said white Republican senators, specifically Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-SC, who defended Kavanaugh in a fiery speech, “deserve miserable deaths.” Fair went on to say in her Saturday message that the living should “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

“Look at [this] chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement,” she wrote. “All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

The week before, Fair went on a profanity-laced Twitter tirade against Kavanaugh, calling the embattled nominee a “rapist” and “perjurer.” She described the GOP as a “f—ing death cult” and “filthy swine.”

She probably got a raise after all of this. Effin’ insane. Would love to see what would happen to a male professor who simply states he’s not sure he totally believes Ford.

Check out @mdlUK1’s Tweet:

Demonrats have gone completely insane.
How can universities get by with keeping these kind s**tbirds on faculty.

I was thinking " how can such a pretty woman speak so ugly " BaaaaaHaaaaa

Reactions: mdlUK.1
If you're a fairly decent American male with a fairly decent job and income, women from around the globe will beat a path to your door.

On the other hand, there's absolutely no international demand for American wives whatsoever.

There's a reason for that.

Guys,...just because you're an American doesn't mean that you have to settle for an American harpie for a wife.

Focus your attention on the good women in the world and let the American women do without.

American women do *not* deserve American husbands.

American men are the best providers in the world. They treat their women better than any men in the world.

Boycott those bitches. Let their linage disappear.

Find a woman that's worthy of an American husband.

American husbands are a very valuable commodity on the world stage.

Use that.

Pick one that will spit in the Commie's eyes,....call out Booker for being a molester,..call out Blumenthal for lying about having served in Vietnam.

Select a candidate that the Democommies have good reason to be scared of.

I get that. But hard to see a man agreeing to the nomination. Who'd go through this?

I can't put my finger on it, but there might be a flaw in your reasoning.

You obviously have yet to have gone through a divorce from an American woman.

I have.

My current wife is Polish/Russian.

The difference is stark.

Don't be the last American male to select an American wife. It's an outdated concept.

I have.

The difference is stark.

Don't be the last American male to select an American wife. It's an outdated concept.
Yes, I have. Much happier now.

I think I understand your argument now, but I thought you meant we should boycott ALL women, which would make the lineage of women disappear, with the unintended consequence of making the lineage of men disappear as well.

I hope she comes & tries. What a great day for America.

No,...boycott American women. They've been taught to hate men.

It's a real shame that they're going to have to suffer the consequences of doing so. But it is what it is,..and American men can't change that. All American men can do is avoid the consequences of becoming involved with one of them.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
If you're a fairly decent American male with a fairly decent job and income, women from around the globe will beat a path to your door.

On the other hand, there's absolutely no international demand for American wives whatsoever.

Wait, what?

Yes, I have. Much happier now.

I think I understand your argument now, but I thought you meant we should boycott ALL women, which would make the lineage of women disappear, with the unintended consequence of making the lineage of men disappear as well.
He specifically was referring to American women. But I think he means Lib American women - if you're perceptive enough to know the difference.

I have.

The difference is stark.

Give it a little time. Once she gets citizenship and is exposed to American women, it won't make any difference.

Robots are the only safe hope.

If you’re a female professor, there’s a 99 percent chance that you’re a radical and disgusting piece of leftist garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT