How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38869731_1830958570317679_1124553941401468928_n.jpg
How many more times you going to post this falsehood?

I was just looking at voting history for the last 30-plus years just to see how little Democrats have to do to actually win a presidential election. They already have 123 electoral votes just gift wrapped even if they ran a turd as their candidate (California 55, Oregon/Washington 19, Illinois 20, New York 29). None of those states have went red since the 80s. It's even more than that when you look at the northeast minus Pennsylvania.

They hardly have to do anything. But what was kind of surprising was looking at California's voting history.

Since the state went blue in 1992

Bush 3,630,574
Perot 2,296,006
Clinton 5,121,325

Dole 3,828,380
Clinton 5,119,835

Bush 4,567,429
Gore 5,861,203

Bush 5,509,826
Kerry 6,745,485

McCain 5,011,781
Obama 8,274,473

Romney 4,839,958
Obama 7,854,285

Trump 4,483,810
Clinton 8,753,788

George W. Bush did the best of all of them. How crazy is that? But what's even crazier is this...

Republicans won California in 10 of 11 presidential elections with the only loss being to LBJ in 1964. Republicans won in
1952, 1956,1960,1968,1972,1976,1980,1984,1988. CALIFORNIA!

What happened? Population replacement happened. Hmm, now why are Demograts so gung ho to do this everywhere else? Because it's a proven way to gain power. Whites will not vote for them so they went and got people that would.

Ann Coulter has a great quote about this
"They were brought in to vote for the Democrats. That's the real job immigrants are doing that Americans just won't do."
“IF they ran a turd”? That’s ALL. They run.

What happens to # metoo when a feminist is the accused?

That shit sounds like satire or something off the onion.

Dosen't surprise me though since it's from the ny times.

Look what happened when they occused a person of color. They tore apart the woman accusing asiz Ansari (whom I love).

There was an allegation about Ellen that was quashed in record time.

Even the slightest unfounded accusation against a white man is run with to the ends of the Earth

Reactions: AustinTXCat
It is really scary to think of what these corrupt FBI and DOJ officials have been doing for years now. The amount of criminal activity swept under the rug would make our heads explode. Criminals protecting criminals (obviously, both departments have very good people who work there as well, but a lot of their peers are really bad apples).

Zero doubt the Hillary email investigation needs to be re-opened and this Russian Collusion nonsense needs to be ended ASAP. Washington is a complete cesspool of the most vile and corrupt people this country can produce.

Look what happened when they occused a person of color. They tore apart the woman accusing asiz Ansari (whom I love).

There was an allegation about Ellen that was quashed in record time.

Even the slightest unfounded accusation against a white man is run with to the ends of the Earth

Yup and I think it's only going to get worse as time goes on. The left is going to keep pushing this dangerous agenda and its not going to end well. The deep state is manipulating millions of people right now and some that are even on this board.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Thus why I said "basic human right" and not "constitutional right". Please try to keep up.
We also don't have the constitutional right to public roads or education...but we view those things as important enough that they are made universally available.
There are so many problems with your analogy, but lets start with this. Please explain the difference between a "basic human right" and a "Constitutional right".

Its a real Shangri La, right?

COPENHAGEN, Denmark – Masked youth torched dozens of cars overnight in Sweden and threw rocks at police, prompting an angry response from the prime minister, who on Tuesday spoke of an "extremely organized" night of vandalism.

Police spokesman Hans Lippens said Tuesday that initial reports indicate that about 80 cars were set ablaze overnight, chiefly in Sweden's second largest city, Goteborg, and nearby Trollhattan, an industrial city.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/08/14/swedish-leader-voices-anger-after-dozens-cars-are-burned.html

The only good thing about Sweden is their women. The sad thing is they don't even respect them. They allow muslims from shithole countries that still practice islam to abuse them. They should honestly be embarrassed of what they've done to their country and I could give a shit less about their healthcare.
I wonder where those hot Swedish women could go where they will be treated better?

Blonde? Check.
Thin? Check.
Typical European promiscuousness? Check.

Hmm... where's Willy when you need him?

I wonder where those hot Swedish women could go where they will be treated better?

Blonde? Check.
Thin? Check.
Typical European promiscuousness? Check.

Hmm... where's Willy when you need him?

Forget willy I'll give em some of this young trump supporter dick. Might have to get on some swedish dating site and rescue some of these women.

Useless Cuck Jeff Sessions needs to appoint a special investigator to investigate every single dollar that's been given to McCabe and Strzok as a reward for the part they've played in the coup.

We cannot give bureaucrats such an easy way to profit off their misdeeds.

It used to be paid book deals and media appearances. Now they can just openly accept the bribes.

I buy gas and pay tolls therefore paying for the roads myself. I also already pay for good health insurance that I seldom use. I don’t want my tax dollars paying for some deadbeats insurance too.
SMH...tax dollars are paying for roads just as they are used to pay for every other public resource. The only difference with gas taxes is the way that it is collected. With more and more electric vehicles on the road that model may well be changing.

Your "good health insurance" is paying for deadbeats whether you realize it or not. The cost of healthcare includes recovery of cost incurred for indigent care.

Redistributing of wealth.. doesn't matter what dumbass window dressing you put on it

Leaving it all to your wife is not redistribution of wealth you fricken idiot.
Wealth is common property within a marriage so a wife does inherit anything from their husband...it was already theirs.
What a dumbass argument.

No, you are a liar, you have been saying for years that anything over 5 million should be taken and given to the government. Your lazy ass wants what you did not earn.
Prove it.
If I made that claim then you should be able to link to that comment. You can't do it.

Please read this thread to see how far people are willing to debase themselves to avoid the twitter mob. This "man" is an embarrassment

Also, discussing a disparate treatment of married vs unmarried under federal law once again just brings us back to what is going to happen once fuzz and his pals are successful and they can marry any and every small child they want.

You like how libs cry “racism” if you insult black celebs and politicians just as you’d do to white celebs and politicians?

They act like blacks are made of glass and only whites are fair game. Eff that.

Did you just say roads and education are a right? Are you that stupid?

If you have a right to healthcare, does that mean you can walk up to a doctor at any time of day or night and demand service from him? If you say no, then you admitted it's not a right. If you say yes, then doctors are literally slaves in your opinion.

Please answer these questions and assertions instead of getting on a plane for 3 months and pretending like you didn't say something monstrously stupid.
Are you illiterate?
Please show where I said that roads and education are a right. I said "we view those things as important enough that they are made universally available".
Public parks are not a constitutional right but AGAIN deemed important enough that tax dollars are used to set aside, maintain and operate those areas.

I guess then in your opinion, doctors and nurses are slaves because anyone can walk into a ER 24/7/365 and demand care. Not to mention brought in via ambulance or any other method. That hospital is required by law to render care.

I guess then in your opinion, doctors and nurses are slaves because anyone can walk into a ER 24/7/365 and demand care. Not to mention brought in via ambulance or any other method. That hospital is required by law to render care
That doesn't make it a right, you momo. That's simply a statutory protection. You simply have no idea what you're talking about

Reactions: P19978
Are you illiterate?
Please show where I said that roads and education are a right. I said "we view those things as important enough that they are made universally available".
Public parks are not a constitutional right but AGAIN deemed important enough that tax dollars are used to set aside, maintain and operate those areas.

I guess then in your opinion, doctors and nurses are slaves because anyone can walk into a ER 24/7/365 and demand care. Not to mention brought in via ambulance or any other method. That hospital is required by law to render care.
Just for the record, you said

Thus why I said "basic human right" and not "constitutional right". Please try to keep up.
We also don't have the constitutional right to public roads or education...but we view those things as important enough that they are made universally available.

You said healthcare is a human right, not a Constitutional right. Then you went on to list two other things that aren't Constitutional rights but are "universally available". So, you were either trying to form a syllogism comparing health care to roads and education, or you can't construct coherent arguments and just string things together with no apparent connection.

I was actually giving you the benefit of the doubt, but if you want to contend that you weren't comparing health care to roads and education, then I have to assume you are even dumber than I originally concluded

Reactions: P19978 and IdaCat
Not sure how I feel about the impeachment of the entire wva supreme Court. I don't know enough about it to comment intelligently. That's just a startling move.

That doesn't make it a right, you momo. That's simply a statutory protection. You simply have no idea what you're talking about
Good Lord you're one stupid person.

Where did I ever claim it to be "a right"?
You obviously don't grasp the difference between something being a "basic human right" and "constitutional right".

I promise you, I know well about what I am saying and I know you're a complete moron who is unable to read and comprehend simple sentences. That makes you the perfect Trump voter.

SMH...tax dollars are paying for roads just as they are used to pay for every other public resource. The only difference with gas taxes is the way that it is collected. With more and more electric vehicles on the road that model may well be changing.

Your "good health insurance" is paying for deadbeats whether you realize it or not. The cost of healthcare includes recovery of cost incurred for indigent care.
So let’s take something that is expensive and make it more expensive. Just like Obamacare, makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT