POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't teach elementary school, but your attitude toward the profession itself is telling.

Please don't tell me you work a bullshit job, bro. I will roast your petty existence.

LMFAO you better not be working a bullshit job!!!

You work a bullshit job and eat Little Caesar's pizza every other day, don't you??

Just admit it. It's fine. I just want to know the man behind the screen-name who mocks the idea of someone being a teacher.

Is my job as a middle school science teacher offensive to you?

Lick these sweaty summer-break balls, baby. You are hilarious. Now go buy me some Gold Bond.

You probably aren't even a teacher. You probably work at a daycare center making lunch sammiches for kids in diapers. P&J is your specialty, right?

Guy, don't worry about my career. It's far more important than a daycare teacher.

If you are calling health care a basic human right, you don't know the meaning of the word "right" in the context of the Constitution.
Thus why I said "basic human right" and not "constitutional right". Please try to keep up.
We also don't have the constitutional right to public roads or education...but we view those things as important enough that they are made universally available.

@fuzz77: we should increase death tax and confiscate anything over 5-10 million to redistrubute wealth.

Now: i dont see any libe wanting to raise taxes to redistribute wealth.

Yet he doesnt reply when two people immediately called him out. Maybe he thought he wrote the first comment on his alt ego account. What a buffoon.
Dude, when you die your wealth gets redistributed regardless unless you have it buried or cremated with you...and if you want to do that, go for it.
You're also obviously too stupid to read what I wrote because I suggested you be able to designate where every penny of it would go only limiting how much could go to any one individual.

I don't know if we could ever get a post that better encapsulates the leftist thinking.

Black people are nothing but tokens to the left, and the only point in hiring them is for show and to meet quotas. So you better make sure you hire a black that's "suitable" to the left.
Actually that's Trump thinking...which is almost an oxymoron.

Thus why I said "basic human right" and not "constitutional right". Please try to keep up.
We also don't have the constitutional right to public roads or education...but we view those things as important enough that they are made universally available.

I buy gas and pay tolls therefore paying for the roads myself. I also already pay for good health insurance that I seldom use. I don’t want my tax dollars paying for some deadbeats insurance too.

380 lbs or whatever Zion is.

Currently not able to do my shitty, famous photoshopping, but this should do. Just imagine Zion's face.

Bp0_GZcIIAAAZ8O.jpg

You probably aren't even a teacher. You probably work at a daycare center making lunch sammiches for kids in diapers. P&J is your specialty, right?

Guy, don't worry about my career. It's far more important than a daycare teacher.

Sweet take, bro. Bashing people who take of kids?

SMH

Currently not able to do my shitty, famous photoshopping, but this should do. Just imagine Zion's face.

Bp0_GZcIIAAAZ8O.jpg

One could argue that we "dodged a bullet" if Zion struggles and Travis slays, but that would be an insult to bullets.

#allbulletsmatter

#antibodyshaming

#backthatassup

CNN had a segment today inferring that the violence in charlottesville last year was instigated by russians on social media. real. :alien:

Weird how the night before when Antifa wasn’t there, nothing happened. Weird how the next day when the police/mayor put them toward a confrontation is only when something occurred.

And the guy who killed that girl should stay in prison but at the same time, if you’re a protester and block the street and you’re there to harass someone, are we really surprised that someone gets hit by a car?

Even if you're referring to certain posters racist jokes are always in bad taste. Take the high road and ignore them.

I just can't do it. I'm petty like that. Anybody with a "dindu nuffin"-type response is getting checked. They don't like it, but I'm here for the internet games. Racists lose.

Did you just say roads and education are a right? Are you that stupid?

If you have a right to healthcare, does that mean you can walk up to a doctor at any time of day or night and demand service from him? If you say no, then you admitted it's not a right. If you say yes, then doctors are literally slaves in your opinion.

Please answer these questions and assertions instead of getting on a plane for 3 months and pretending like you didn't say something monstrously stupid.

Dude, when you die your wealth gets redistributed regardless unless you have it buried or cremated with you...and if you want to do that, go for it.
You're also obviously too stupid to read what I wrote because I suggested you be able to designate where every penny of it would go only limiting how much could go to any one individual.

Redistributing of wealth.. doesn't matter what dumbass window dressing you put on it

Leaving it all to your wife is not redistribution of wealth you fricken idiot.

Yeah, I'm against taking of kids. But libs like you not only like taking kids, but also like doing other stuff to them too. I bet your classroom is full of pedo bears for the kids.

Man...there was this thread on reddit about that famous trans kid - he’s 9 yo and been all in Ellen and crap, has his own clothing line, etc...Anyway he was on some pedo podcast all roofied up. The thread was removed I believe. I cant find it. But it was f’d up.

BUT

The point is these sickos are trying...no they have successfully sexualized children, and the next step is to successfully get rid of the age of consent. If you can pick your own gd gender at 6 years old, then you can choose to have sex as well. It’s your right, kid.

Then Muslims and Democrats love America bc they love grooming and raping children.

Sharia America!

The End

The point is these sickos are trying...no they have successfully sexualized children, and the next step is to successfully get rid of the age of consent

Here's a liberal NYT opinion piece in 2014.

nytims.jpg

Alcoholism is a "disease" (hard to say that and not laugh)

So if I go out and get drunk as shit and kill a a busload of kids, then by this dumb ass's logic I should not serve 1 single day in jail because alcoholism is a disease and NOT A GD CRIME.

How can you not deduct that Trump is a habitual liar & bipolar after he sends out this tweet storm? Omarossa just released a tape of him praising her the day after she was fired and not wanting her to leave, what a nitwit. Just cut your losses and let it fade away dude. Tweeting is definitely the worst thing ever created.

Wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time. She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes, I said Ok. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart. I would rarely see her but heard....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 13, 2018

...really bad things. Nasty to people & would constantly miss meetings & work. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser & nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!

While I know it’s “not presidential” to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!

Lmao at deduct when he means deduce hahahaha

No, you are a liar, you have been saying for years that anything over 5 million should be taken and given to the government. Your lazy ass wants what you did not earn.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT