POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are they plotting with other conservative media to purposely ignore truth/facts and instead report slander to hurt Democrats?

Not to mention, does the Washington Examiner lie about their conservative lean like CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and NYT do about their liberal lean?
And his basis for his Amazon brag was a gd linkedin survey. Yeah bet those warehouse people are all on linkedin. Dude is a slimy nutjob.

And not like there wasn't already a jounolist in 2007 doing exactly what Friedman voices.

Are they plotting with other conservative media to hurt purposely Democrats, regardless of the facts?

Not to mention, does the Washington Examiner lie about their conservative lean like CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and NYT do about their liberal lean?
I pointed out that their writers are regular guest on a multitude of right-wing radio and other media. They endorsed Trump...If they are plotting then those shows must not check on their sources.

I pointed out that their writers are regular guest on a multitude of right-wing radio and other media. .

And I pointed out your comment was a total strawman and is absolutely nothing like what the NYT columnist is suggesting.

Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with a publication having a lean. That's typical, but it becomes a problem when they, 1. deny it and lie about, pretending to be neutral and 2. allow their bias to affect their work and hamper them from reporting the facts instead of the narrative they want their subscribers to believe.

That's exactly what this NYT columnist suggested. He suggested that the media purposely ignore reporting on the economy and all of the good things Trump accomplishes, but instead allow their hate and bias for Trump to take over, to focus on only on Trump and slander him in a plot to turn off conservative voters.

Basically he's saying to only report that Trump is a treasonous, dangerous, traitorous asshole 24 hours a day, seven days a week and purposely ignore everything good no matter how true it is. Purposely ignoring facts you don't like and reporting slanderous opinion isn't journalism, it's partisan activism.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
And I pointed out your comment was a total strawman and is absolutely nothing like what the NYT columnist is suggesting.

Just to be clear, there's nothing wrong with a publication having a lean. That's typical, but it becomes a problem when they, 1. deny it and lie about, pretending to be neutral and 2. allow their bias to affect their work and hamper them from reporting the facts instead of the narrative they want their subscribers to believe.

That's exactly what this NYT columnist suggested. He suggested that the media purposely ignore reporting on the economy and all of the good things Trump accomplishes, but instead allow their hate and bias for Trump to take over, to focus on only on Trump and slander him in a plot to turn off conservative voters.

Basically he's saying to only report that Trump is a treasonous, dangerous, traitorous asshole 24 hours a day, seven days a week and purposely ignore everything good no matter how true it is. Purposely ignoring facts you don't like and reporting slanderous opinion isn't journalism, it's partisan activism.

Openly advocating to become Pravda in the land of the free. Damn all you liberals that try to support this in any way.

Openly advocating to become Pravda in the land of the free. Damn all you liberals that try to support this in any way.

Exactly.

When you plot to follow an agenda, rather than report the truth/facts, you are no longer the "free press" to whom the founders referred to in the 1st Amendment.

This is a suggestion to weaponize the media. It's odd that the more they foment Putin/Kremlin fear, the more they become just like them and use the same communist tactics.

Costco membership costs $55. I filled up with gas today at Costco and saved about $12 on that fill-up alone. Their premium gas is cheaper than regular at surrounding stations. I fill up about once a week...that $55 investment will return me about 10x its cost on gas alone. I also received almost a $500 rebate on my purchases last year. If you live near a Costco and can't afford a membership your ability to do basic math might be one of the reasons you are poor.

1. The $55 membership does not offer rewards, the $110 one does.
2. Said $110 membership offers 2% cash back, so if you are getting a $500 rebate, you are spending $25,000 a year (not including gas or alcohol.)What the **** are you buying? I'm there 3-4 times a week and my annual rebate is about $175.

3. I'm not sure where you live, but where I am, I'm saving typically 4-6 cents a gallon less at Costco than at competitors. I have a 36 gallon tank so I save about $1-$2 per fillup. Are you driving a ****ing tank?

There is documented proof of our media being a puppet for the Democrats and not one dumbass leftist on here will take their heads out of the sand to read them.

They are not critical at all of the left. They justify violence against their opposition, justify trying to silence them on campus, online, and they’re okay with pushing phony bull crap to try and remove a President.

These people are sick. They call everyone Nazis while being oblivious to what they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaCat
Exactly.

When you plot to follow an agenda, rather than report the truth/facts, you are no longer the "free press" to whom the founders referred to in the 1st Amendment.

This is a suggestion to weaponize the media. It's odd that the more they foment Putin/Kremlin fear, the more they become just like them and use the same communist tactics.

Look at the Nazi party’s 25-Point platform and then ask yourself which party it sounds like today.

Spoiler- it’s not Republicans.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Costco membership costs $55. I filled up with gas today at Costco and saved about $12 on that fill-up alone. Their premium gas is cheaper than regular at surrounding stations. I fill up about once a week...that $55 investment will return me about 10x its cost on gas alone. I also received almost a $500 rebate on my purchases last year. If you live near a Costco and can't afford a membership your ability to do basic math might be one of the reasons you are poor.
Lib empathy for the poor overwhelms. Good grief.

So why doesn't Costco help those in Pikeville? Ashland? Somerset? Bowling Green even? Because they're cherry-picking elitists - like you.

You think the poor have a car to fill up? Why do they care what you save on a tank full of gas?

I'm not poor. Yes, the poor have problems. But give an ish about them. Lying Libs just claim they care.

Better off? Short term vs long term thinking. A good bit of the money spent in Walmart goes to pay the salaries of people in Arkansas. Money spent with local businesses stays within that community. In the short term you might have more money left in your pocket but if it affects you ability to earn are you really better off?
And the money spent in Costco stays local & doesn't go to Seattle? LMAO. Yes, a farmer, a coal miner is better off with lower prices regardless of how much the guy in the mansion on the hill playing golf at the country club has.

Reactions: sefus12
Maybe we don't talk about amazon because of things like this. Maybe it's a great place to work because it's ran by libs. Let me know when Walmart gets on that list. Wow, you walked right into that one.
You want me to read something, post it here. Don't expect me to read your links & figure out whatever point you're trying to make.

I'm waiting for you to get off your a$$.

Last edited:
Some of you guys need to chill out, take a break from your one sided Twitter feed and just enjoy UK playing in August.

*only popped in here due to the delay*

Democrats find votes. Press stays silent.

Every person finding a vote should be prosecuted. It is amazing how ballots in tunks of cars are always marked one way.

Mr Booty probably drives around with a trunk full.

Not trying to disagree with you, but I do recall when I was in college at UK, the president of the student council was up in arms about some issue, so he organized a voter registration drive to get students to vote in the local Fayette Co. elections. Fast forward to the following November, students showed up to vote and they weren't registered. Turned out Mr. Student Council President left the registration forms in the trunk of his car. I think there was talk of charging him with a crime, but it never got to that.

So Tom Friedman thinks the media should work together to negatively cover Trump in order to hurt him electorally.

Other things that should happen:

NASA should look into a manned moon landing
Calipari should consider getting some 5 Star recruits
fuzz should consider having multiple online identities

That had to be The Onion. Right?

It's always "different" with Trump...

Mueller, a life long Republican appointed to his position b
O y a Trump appointed assistant AG, confirmed by a 98-3 vote...but it's all the Democrat's fault and a witch hunt.

Will you ever tire of making excuses?

I noted this earlier but I'll note it again. Life-long Republican means NOTHING. Half (if not more) of the R's in DC are just as corrupt as anyone. The swamp doesn't have a political leaning.

Such a refreshing report.........

Sign Challenges New Yorkers to 'Write Something Nice About White People'.

5b6b66c34fc7f863a9000003.jpeg

Reactions: screwduke1
Some of you guys need to chill out, take a break from your one sided Twitter feed and just enjoy UK playing in August.

*only popped in here due to the delay*

You mean the conservative Twitter feeds that haven't been shut down yet? Chill out my ass. Your side is shutting down free speech and trying to control the narrative. And it's only going to get worse. The left will push this country to the breaking point, and I don't think they fully realize the ramifications.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT