POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, Amy McGrath literally said on Larry Glover Live that she thinks we don't need to stand up for unborn children, but rather the mother's. After she conceded that she personally thinks those fetuses are indeed fully human. If you are pro-abortion, whatever, fine. But she admitted that she personally believes fetuses are humans BUT just doesn't actually give a shit if a woman kills it because it's their choice.

That's sick, folks.

Also, Amy McGrath literally said on Larry Glover Live that she thinks we don't need to stand up for unborn children, but rather the mother's. After she conceded that she personally thinks those fetuses are indeed fully human. If you are pro-abortion, whatever, fine. But she admitted that she personally believes fetuses are humans BUT just doesn't actually give a shit if a woman kills it because it's their choice.

That's sick, folks.

Lol welp....thanks for playing Amy! Go back to the NE or wherever you lived last.

Balderson is now leading.

Came here to post this. He since taken the lead in Delaware so it's playing out as predicted.

Plus my earlier post (below) was wrong. Balderson leads Licking by 23. But he's almost doubled up in Franklin so it's going to be close.

I have no clue how it'll go. I do know Trump won Licking County by 28. Balderson isn't going to come close to that. Might be what beats him in the end.

why are people so into a race that has no importance? they get to hold the seat for 3 months. balderson is massively underperforming despite the GOP pulling out all the big guns. Trump not gonna have a fun November. now Ted Cruz is begging him to come campaign for him in Texas with his race now dead even.

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
why are people so into a race that has no importance? they get to hold the seat for 3 months. balderson is massively underperforming despite the GOP pulling out all the big guns. Trump not gonna have a fun November. now Ted Cruz is begging him to come campaign for him in Texas with his race now dead even.
Balderson underperforming is not yet known. Delaware will tell the tale.

Pretty sure Texas was the talk of the town in '16 too. It's not happening.

Six month old fetus found on American airlines flight bathroom.

If the mother is identified, will likely be charged with a crime. So would a drink driver if they'd hit and killed the unborn child.

Maybe you approve or abortion. Maybe you don't. But the mental gymnastics required to reconcile the above scenarios is pretty astounding

Lol who didn't see that coming

balderson is massively underperforming despite the GOP pulling out all the big guns. Trump not gonna have a fun November.

You're also reading this wrong. Delaware county trend is a good sign for Rs. Affluent suburban voters are still voting R. All we've been hearing in the media is they can't leave the Rs fast enough because of Trump.

What made this close is not Balderson underperforming (if Delaware pans out the way it's trending he performed almost on par with Trump) but a massive turnout of Ds in liberal Franklin County. OConnor outperformed Hillary there.

Reactions: screwduke1
Trump carried Ohio's 12th District by 11 points. This special election will come down to a few hundred votes, fewer than the Green Party candidate got. The Blue Wave is undeniable and imminent. Only 3 more months of smugness yall.

This special election will come down to a few hundred votes. The Blue Wave is undeniable and imminent. Only 3 more months of smugness yall.

Key word. Like I said what if Balderson wins by 10 in November? Then what will you be saying?

That blue wave came tonight and didn't help. Don't expect it to be any bigger in November. Ds scraped the bottom of the barrel in Franklin tonight.

Speaking of smugness. Read your post.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
You losing really means you won? Thats a hell of a way to spin it.
This district has been securely republican forever. Won by double digits every time there's even a contest. Just like Connor Lamb in Pennsylvania, these districts would not be in play in any normal political cycle. The massive Trump backlash is the only reason they're even close.

Key word. Like I said what if Balderson wins by 10 in November? Then what will you be saying?
I'll gladly eat crow if Balderson wins by 10 in 3 months. Democratic turnout always increases with the size of the election.

I'll gladly eat crow if Balderson wins by 10 in 3 months. Democratic turnout always increases with the size of the election.

And Rs who also know it's not a do over special election are just going to stay home? Ds showed up in massive numbers in Franklin tonight and it didn't do you any good but to make it interesting.

It's not getting much bigger in November. You can't keep talking about a blue wave saving you in November when it was there tonight and still couldn't pull it out.

As I was saying. The turnout for Ds tonight in Franklin was bigger than both VA and PA surges. They're angry and they showed up. They can't go much higher in November. That's more than likely the peak of their wave.

R turnout was meh. Rs will no doubt take notice of the close win and turnout much greater in November. Look for Balderson to win comfortably.

Plus the suburbs in Delaware stayed R despite what the media has been saying about them being turned off by Trump and leaving the party. Balderson is currently up by 9 in Delaware and climbing.

Reactions: screwduke1
Its hilarious watching the MSM refusing to give Balderson the win. Reminds me of how they waited til like 3 am to give Trump Pennsylvania.

No matter what the dems say, this is a big loss for them.

How many Referendums on trump has this been now?
As many elections as have occurred since Trump was elected.

Libs, if you are still confident about a "blue tide" changing the makeup of congress after tonight, you are lying to yourselves. Seriously. Go look in the mirror, look yourself in the eye and tell yourself that, you'll have to look away in shame because deep down, you know you are fooling yourselves.

Its hilarious watching the MSM refusing to give Balderson the win. Reminds me of how they waited til like 3 am to give Trump Pennsylvania.

No matter what the dems say, this is a big loss for them.
there is 8k votes that because of Ohio rules they aren't allowed to count for 2 weeks. with a margin of 1500 nobody is going to call it. how is it a big loss? its been a GOP seat for 40 years. its only competitive because of Trump, a 10% swing away from the GOP from 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT