POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Except it could've been prevented. The Obama administration was aware back in '15. Obama's cybersecurity chief went to him with a plan to stop it. Obama chose to do nothing and gave him the stand down order.

Did you happen to catch what Trump's cybersecurity chief said at the press briefing yesterday?

Reporter - "General, have you been authorized by the president take any offensive cyber measures?"

General - "My direction from the president has been very clear. We are not going to accept election meddling, period. It's very unambiguous."

I had a source that stated that our new NSA facility initiates something like 100's of thousands of hacks a DAY......

facility is in Utah - you can probably find the quote / stat

we ARE on the offensive in the cyber realm -- seems we were much more involved during the last Admin though

Please just get me off this planet now.

HAHA - perfect

Then they should also apologize for :

the penicillin they may have given that victim .....

if you're going to say that "white people" are THAT damn awful
Then you should take special care to never use any of the things "White People" have invented / developed over the years

And --- what does the "sorry I'm white" bit DO for anyone

the sick racism fk's who are pushing this aren't going to be satisfied with you saying "IM SORRY"

how in the actual "FK" does that become a mandate?

WHO OBEYS THAT MINDLESS $HIT??

Bernie coming out swingin'

Here are links to corporations that have recently been punished under this admin's DOJ:

Anchor Glass container corp - cuts pollution output and improves compliance in 6 states
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/anch...ul-air-pollution-improve-compliance-container

Prime Healthcare CEO - pays $65M for flash claims
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/prim...5-million-settle-false-claims-act-allegations

Int'l Business Exec arrested on bribery charges
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/busi...y-charges-connection-venezuela-bribery-scheme

Wells Fargo to pay $2 BILLION for mis representing quality of loans used in mortgage backed securities
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/well...-allegedly-misrepresenting-quality-loans-used

^^^ Bundle those together and an enterprising journalist would have a full SEGMENT of FACTUAL NEWS to the contrary

that $hit took me 5 min's ........come on now

38412072_870822596441641_943346591123636224_n.jpg
If you could just reason with Democrats...oh never mind.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
And the investigation started a year ago. When Comey got fired for having the FBI investigate it, Rosenstein did what any AG should do. He hired a Special Council and let him do his job. Sorry it makes your boy look bad.

911 happened under Bush's watch as well. When it can't be prevented, it's what you do about it that matters.
911 was planned during Clinton's reign and proven so because of the Clinton's lax policies.

The opposite of his shitposting and news consumption habits. From the fb board.
For the most part very few Americans are opened minded, rather they are mostly "trained" to follow their training. I believe that is due to the populace ever decreasing ability for critical thinking. We are spoon fed our opinions and don't realize it. I think that accounts for how many times you read a news outlet falls on the left or on the right. It obviously can't be both ot that would make center. It falls where it does the most good for the ideology of the person placing it.

This must have been taken out of context. They said that all her racist tweets were taken out of context because she was just replying back to people acting racist to her. I'm sure right before this, some white guy told her how Asian women make the world worse.....
I guarantee it was not a red blooded American male who told her that. :)

Of course, I do believe she went to Berkeley, she probably heard it there.

But I could be mistaken on my second point.

Last edited:
KAT, love that you were a Cat, but don’t make the mistake that Lebron made and wade into politics. If you think you have the right to say whatever you like, and you do, then so does Trump. Do what you do best, play basketball.

“Shut up and dribble”

Lebron didn’t shut up and did an amazing thing with that school. Trump, supposedly, has way more money than Lebron does and all he could manage was to open a university that defrauded its students. Great man.

I'm surprised the failing NY Times is willing to die on the hill for this Jeong chick. Their credibility for lecturing anybody on race just ended. It's over. No matter what they say, we will know they are just full of ish. It's such a terrible decision given their brand.

So to summarize - please keep her on staff!

KAT is silly - going to be outraged and offended for LJ (I’ve seen plenty of ppl get pissed at Trump for the tweet).

Idk why they would get pissed - LJ trolled Trump this week saying he would never meet w/him, but would Barack. Trump going to respond to any relevant famous person that throws shade...and he did and also cleverly added the “I like Mike” line to counter the Barack line.

Both dudes know what they are doing - but so many act sorry for LJ - oh my god why did Trump do this on the best week of Lebrons life he opened a school the horror. LJ got himself more pub, just what he wanted.

“Shut up and dribble”

Lebron didn’t shut up and did an amazing thing with that school. Trump, supposedly, has way more money than Lebron does and all he could manage was to open a university that defrauded its students. Great man.
Trump is working for nothing. He is giving his salary away, which is 400K a year. If KAT is so worried about the water in Flint, what is he doing to help? The water system in Flint happened years ago. Trying to blame Trump for that is really weak, but then ALL Liberals are weak, if not in body, then mind, or both.

Here are links to corporations that have recently been punished under this admin's DOJ:

Anchor Glass container corp - cuts pollution output and improves compliance in 6 states
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/anch...ul-air-pollution-improve-compliance-container

Prime Healthcare CEO - pays $65M for flash claims
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/prim...5-million-settle-false-claims-act-allegations

Int'l Business Exec arrested on bribery charges
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/busi...y-charges-connection-venezuela-bribery-scheme

Wells Fargo to pay $2 BILLION for mis representing quality of loans used in mortgage backed securities
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/well...-allegedly-misrepresenting-quality-loans-used

^^^ Bundle those together and an enterprising journalist would have a full SEGMENT of FACTUAL NEWS to the contrary

that $hit took me 5 min's ........come on now
Pretty sure Bernie means they've cut or eliminated fines like these. That might require more than 5 mins though.

How long before LeBrons school gets taken over by the state because he gets tired of putting money into it?

I don’t think that Trump should have posted that, but if you hit him, he hits back.

Eff Lebron. He’s a guy who puts a ball through a hoop and his education lasted until he finished high school and now feels he can lecture everyone. His idea for a school is not possible to sustain long term. Good for him to do with some of his money though. But I’m pretty damn sick of hearing this guy try to act like he’s Ali. He’s a clown.

Karl is a dumbass who was in college less than a year and puts a ball through a hoop. He just became old enough to buy a beer. Why would I care about anything this idiot said just because he plays basketball?

Last edited:
Reactions: KyFaninNC and UKMKG
“Shut up and dribble”

I guess you forgot that he ran numerous businesses and employed probably tens of thousands (if not more) of people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT