POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make up all the bs you want. It's all in your screwed up head. Thousands? Crazy sh!t. I'm white Conserve in mainly white area & have heard it ~5 times in last 10 years. And then I shook my head at the stupidity.

Yeah, he is a liar. It is like those journos that claim their 3 yo dropped some dope social commentary. Drama over facts and truth.

Whatever happened to the "tea party"? Seems to me that they would be out in force given that the projected deficit for 2019 is $1 trillion, despite the fact that the economy is roaring along. It's one thing to run up debt to stimulate the economy when it is in the shape it was in 2009, but it's quite another to have a that big off a deficit when the economy is booming.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...se-budget-projects-1-trillion-deficit-in-2019

Reactions: WayneDougan
Whatever happened to the "tea party"? Seems to me that they would be out in force given that the projected deficit for 2019 is $1 trillion, despite the fact that the economy is roaring along. It's one thing to run up debt to stimulate the economy when it is in the shape it was in 2009, but it's quite another to have a that big off a deficit when the economy is booming.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...se-budget-projects-1-trillion-deficit-in-2019

Taxed Enough Already.

The only thing that worries me is, there are a lot more dims than Republicans. If they are motivated to come out, they could win.
Their biggest numbers are in states like CA, IL, and NY which the Republicans have no shot at winning anyway. Dems cannot win without the Midwest and right now as long as the economy is humming Trump is going to win most of those states.

What Cohen said when the Trump Jr meeting was first made public. What he's claiming now he called nonsense back then. Was he lying then or is he lying now? Either way he hasn't been honest.

With no proof to back up his claim his credibility is all there is and considering he is on record saying the complete opposite it safe to say he has no credibility.

Reactions: screwduke1
The left wants a good economy, want a strong military without consistently WAY overspending, want ethical treatment of those seeking amnesty/fleeing their country for a better life, want patriotism but not extreme nationalism, **** ICE, want capitalism with reform in respect to better wages and taming greed, want a population of whoever wants to be here (that includes people that aren't white. Sorry, I know that's a scary concept to you), want freedom of speech but despise hate speech and want the right to protect yourself with logical gun laws (not sure how to do this myself so shut up).

I laughed my azz off at this.

I'll give you credit: you crammed the most lies in the least amount of space possible.

You guys love talking about how fearful liberals are. .

37850615_1636833219759181_4907827784467873792_n.jpg

California says you can go to jail over plastic straws but they'll hand hundreds of syringes out daily and allow junkies to discard them on the streets. Who cares if they're covered in drugs and disease. You think that one turtle has it bad? Imagine walking around SF in flip flops or sandals.

Yes you surely are. Not to mention a hate-monger and then have the nerve to call yourself Christian.
The problem with this post is that you have no clue nor do you believe in Christianity. You hold me to a standard of people and a faith you do not believe in nor actually know much about. Learn something before you post. That goes for most subjects brought up on this site.

As far as hate monger, you of all people are not in any position to call anyone a hate monger. Your hatred for anything conservative and American not to mention your hatred for Trump is unmatched on here. There are some just as bad but not as morally corrupt.

Also, my conscience about my faith to God is clear. Your problem is, you have a lack of understanding and knowledge of what a Christian is or is supposed to be.

Reactions: P19978
The problem with this post is that you have no clue nor do you believe in Christianity. You hold me to a standard of people and a faith you do not believe in nor actually know much about. Learn something before you post. That goes for most subjects brought up on this site.

As far as hate monger, you of all people are not in any position to call anyone a hate monger. Your hatred for anything conservative and American not to mention your hatred for Trump is unmatched on here. There are some just as bad but not as morally corrupt.

Also, my conscience about my faith to God is clear. Your problem is, you have a lack of understanding and knowledge of what a Christian is or is supposed to be.
The one thing that is crystal clear is your obvious hypocrisy and sheer hatred of half of America. But to keep this about politics instead of lies etc., you don't hold your hero Trump to the same standards you hold others.

The one thing that is crystal clear is your obvious hypocrisy and sheer hatred of half of America. But to keep this about politics instead of lies etc., you don't hold your hero Trump to the same standards you hold others.
There is no hypocrisy, only your lack of knowledge about the subject matter in which you attacked in.

Now politics, where do I not hold Trump to the same standards as previous Presidents. Please be specific and not lie like you have up to this point.

Hating half of America? Nope, just those that hate America and if you are one of those then....

2etd1x.jpg

He said he felt compelled to do it because Trump was separating the babies from the immigrants. He said he took a break from politics for ahwile and then came back and something just switched inside him. lol

Kid took a break for a week or two and came back and felt the need to vandalize to make a statement. lol. He turned himself in which shows he really, really wanted some attention. It will cost his parents $3k though.
Look at that poor manipulated choad You can see the stupid in his eyes and with that dumbass smile. Chick behind him prolly talked him into it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT