POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not making anything up, man. I don't have the time nor the desire to concoct fake stories in order to prove a point to you that you will never get anyway.

Grew up in the city. Went to a private school 30 minutes away that was entirely white, minus about 3 students in the entire school. Not just high school.

Nearly every person there, minus myself and a few families I carpooled with, were rich or borderline rich.

Even the ones I partied with, the so called "bad kids", were dropping slurs on the regular.
You must be partying with Bwls and if so, news flash, their liberals. Welcome to the revolution. Wake up Mustnotsleepnow should be a call to get you motivated to see the truth. Now, start telling it.

Bro, what in the hell are you even talking about?

Weird take, especially the spouse bit.

Are you on pills or something?
I don't think you understand what weird is. You have been living it for so long with mustnotsleepnow you can't tell the difference.

You must be partying with Bwls and if so, news flash, their liberals. Welcome to the revolution. Wake up Mustnotsleepnow should be a call to get you motivated to see the truth. Now, start telling it.

Dude, quit shaking your fist at the clouds. Get back inside, grab a brew, roll up the best that Oklahoma can offer, and enjoy this Friday.

Jeez...

Do you even party, bro?

I'm just jumping in to say that there are people who post in this thread that use racial slurs while watching UK sports.

"You know it, I know it, everybody knows it." - Me, also Donald Trump
So, you are part of the deep state who watch people in their homes from their smart TV's?

I live in Ohio. I have heard racial slurs THOUSANDS of times. Just because I'm white, other white people think I'd just be okay with it.

Dated an African-American girl that was really light-skinned. Some people didn't realize she was black. Heard racial slurs dropped casually in front of her at least a dozen times.

So, yeah. I have met loads of Republicans that do this.

You knew their political persuasion too?

Dude, quit shaking your fist at the clouds. Get back inside, grab a brew, roll up the best that Oklahoma can offer, and enjoy this Friday.

Jeez...

Do you even party, bro?
Do you party too much bro? Consensus probably suggest so given your very bad takes on most things posted here. Step away from MSNBC,CNN, NYT, and Hillary's crotch. The smell from those places will poison your brain....too late.

So, you are part of the deep state who watch people in their homes from their smart TV's?

You're living in an alternate reality if you think I'm ever sitting around watching TV. No offense (seriously), but that's for people your age.

Again though, what in the hell are you talking about, bro??

Do you honestly believe that conservatives walk around using racial slurs in private?

They’re idiots. What’s crazy about the left’s racism is it gets TV shows, gets you verified on Twitter, keeps you in office, gets your bylines and jobs in media, keeps you at your university where you get to radicalize kids with BS classes like, “Deconstructing Whiteness.”

And when called on it, all you got to say is, “you can’t be racist against whites” or “it was a joke.” If you’re a leftist racist white and think minorities are so helpless that they can’t even function and can’t find a DMV to get an ID, can’t possibly achieve the same score as anyone else without help and can’t possibly be expected to be held to the same standard as others, well, somehow that’s considered okay. #Woke

A 27 year old career criminal in Oakland (white) kills a black girl on the subway and Anne Hathaway bashes whites. Classic. Never mind this pails in comparison to what blacks do to whites, let’s pick this case.

Weird how none of these leftists ever speak out against the rape and murder of whites when the skin color doesn’t help their cause.

Edit: Who wants to guess her religion? Every. Single. Time.

@SomeDudeCRO

You're living in an alternate reality if you think I'm ever sitting around watching TV. No offense (seriously), but that's for people your age.

Again though, what in the hell are you talking about, bro??
You answer my question then, ask what am I talking about? Party too much bro? But to answer your question, you said that some who post on here watch UK basketball and use racial slurs while watching the game. How would you know unless you could secretly see them doing it? It really was a simple question. Must be all of those brain cells you have destroyed partying. You really need help, as do all of those children you supposedly teach.

this-is-CNN70565796.jpg

I read the woman's story just now. The mom's account sounded outlandish because no mother would flee and not take their baby. Sure enough, she has also been arrested in connection with the murder.

Plenty of examples to back up the stats of violence crime and the selective coverage but this one isn't it.
I thought that sounded fishy when I first heard her story. Both of them should be tied to the same track and burned alive!

Latest odds on the 2020 Presidential race (h/t @Ladbrokes):

Donald Trump 11/8
Bernie Sanders 12/1
Joe Biden 12/1
Kamala Harris 12/1
Elizabeth Warren 16/1
Michelle Obama 20/1
Mike Pence 20/1
Oprah Winfrey 25/1

From Vegas, I just don't see the Dems going with a white man, they're done with them for the time being. I think they'll run Harris or Warren. Maybe both with one as VP.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat

Donald Trump 11/8
Bernie Sanders 12/1
Joe Biden 12/1
Kamala Harris 12/1
Elizabeth Warren 16/1
Michelle Obama 20/1
Mike Pence 20/1
Oprah Winfrey 25/1

From Vegas, I just don't see the Dems going with a white man, they're done with them for the time being. I think they'll run Harris or Warren. Maybe both with one as VP.

If things keep steamrolling, it'll be some sacrificial lamb offered up, like Biden, Warren, or Sanders.

They will want to keep any actual hopeful in the bullpen

Donald Trump 11/8
Bernie Sanders 12/1
Joe Biden 12/1
Kamala Harris 12/1
Elizabeth Warren 16/1
Michelle Obama 20/1
Mike Pence 20/1
Oprah Winfrey 25/1

I've said I'm very confident it's Kamala Harris. They need as much identity politics as possible. This way they can run on the woman card and the minority card. I'd love if Bernie actually won the nomination. lol. That would be a total blowout. The left won't go that route though. Their entire game plan is centered on identity politics. Trump should absolutely win as he has been great especially considering all of the craziness. But I'm sure 2020 will be close.

Biden would be 78 years old in 2020 and Warren would be 71. Reagan is the oldest elected president at 70 (I think he was 69 but turned 70 two weeks later). The last three pDemocrat presidential winners were 46 and 47 years old.

Edit: not sure who falls into this category. Harris will be in her 50s. Jimmy Carter won at 52 years old. But do Dems have anyone in their 40s?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueRupp
I thought that sounded fishy when I first heard her story. Both of them should be tied to the same track and burned alive!

There are plenty examples of racism from white people on black people, but the crazy dude who stabbed the sisters isn't one either. Anne Hathaway is a nut.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I've said I'm very confident it's Kamala Harris. They need as much identity politics as possible. This way they can run on the woman card and the minority card. I'd love if Bernie actually won the nomination. lol. That would be a total blowout. The left won't go that route though. Their entire game plan is centered on identity politics. Trump should absolutely win as he has been great especially considering all of the craziness. But I'm sure 2020 will be close.

Biden would be 78 years old in 2020 and Warren would be 71. Reagan is the oldest elected president at 70 (I think he was 69 but turned 70 two weeks later). The last three pDemocrat presidential winners were 46 and 47 years old.

Edit: not sure who falls into this category. Harris will be in her 50s. Jimmy Carter won at 52 years old. But do Dems have anyone in their 40s?
I'm hoping Bernie runs as an Independent after not getting the dem nomination. I think Trump wins regardless but that would make it even better.

I live in Ohio. I have heard racial slurs THOUSANDS of times. Just because I'm white, other white people think I'd just be okay with it.

Dated an African-American girl that was really light-skinned. Some people didn't realize she was black. Heard racial slurs dropped casually in front of her at least a dozen times.

So, yeah. I have met loads of Republicans that do this.
Make up all the bs you want. It's all in your screwed up head. Thousands? Crazy sh!t. I'm white Conserve in mainly white area & have heard it ~5 times in last 10 years. And then I shook my head at the stupidity.

I'm just jumping in to say that there are people who post in this thread that use racial slurs while watching UK sports.

"You know it, I know it, everybody knows it." - Me, also Donald Trump
More Lib screwed up head bs. You're deranged.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT