POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
California sends to congress a Maxine Waters who has an IQ less than the collards in the back 40.

??????

No, really.

I have no idea what you just typed there. "Collards in the back 40?"

This must be some pop culture reference I'm not aware of.

your boy Trump
In case you were wondering, this is not intelligent political discussion. We don't talk like prepubescent "fanbois" arguing over Mac vs. PC, or Team Captain America vs. Team Iron Man. This isn't a p!ssing contest. He's not "your boy Trump," he is the rightfully elected President of our United States, and you should be on the side of your country, and not taking sides like some middle-school girl's fight against the man who represents our nation in the world.

Furthermore, don't you find it hypocritical that you are making fun of a man because of the color of his skin (*gasp!*) and your elitist disdain for the lowbrow food he eats (*egad!*)? Why is doing that okay if it is Trump?

Imagine what would happen to the Dem Party base if they couldn't buy votes with other people's money?

Speaking of buying votes.

https://foxillinois.com/news/local/chicago-mayoral-candidate-hands-out-cash
Chicago mayoral candidate hands out cash

CHICAGO, Ill. (WRSP/WICS) — The Latest on a Chicago mayoral candidate giving out $200,000 at a service attended by Gov. Bruce Rauner.

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner says he didn't know a Chicago mayoral candidate was going to hand out close to $200,000 to church goers during a service where the governor also spoke.

Rauner said Monday that a candidate handing out cash is "outrageous." He says he learned "after the fact" that Willie Wilson distributed the cash and checks at an African-American church.

What? No way? He’s unhinged. No way he knows what he’s doing.

Lib/dims heads explode in 3, 2, 1

[roll]

You KNEW this is how it would play out... as it has has every time.

Here's the playbook for you libs:

1. Trump complains about XYZ
2. XYZ fires off a nasty response
3. Everybody (markets included) loses their mind
4. XYZ grudgingly agrees
5. USA wins- MAGA!

The American economy is roaring while Europe's is mired. A trade war would send them into recession and they couldn't afford one. Hence their bargaining position collapse. The final straw was the auto threat. This is the one area that would hit Germany the hardest and eliminate a lot of their highest paid manufacturing jobs.

trump-winning-2.jpg

Per FBN, they are fine tuning a deal on autos.

Stock market was flat today, but so far has shot up 170 points in the last hour on the trade news.

Meanwhile, no mention of this breaking news on CNN's main page. Instead, their headline is the clickbait-esque "Trump Just Said Something Truly Terrifying."

CNN has become so tabloid-esque due to their collective TDS, I mourn for journalism.

Don't worry. Dems and the MSM will bitch that Trump did not get enough "concessions" from Europe. Got to keep the drama going to keep those ratings up.

Oh my how awful!!!

This is why they couldn't cover that EU too much and went full retard for a full week about fn Putin meeting.

Now the focus of the tariffs can truly hit their intended target...China.

They can’t claim they are being singled out because Europe also had them. They are effectively painted into a corner.

Many of us just became richer in an hour of time simply because we have a President with the balls and the business acumen to get ish done.

"He just says, 'Well, I'm going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn't have an answer." — Barack Hussein Obama

Speaking of buying votes.

https://foxillinois.com/news/local/chicago-mayoral-candidate-hands-out-cash
Chicago mayoral candidate hands out cash

CHICAGO, Ill. (WRSP/WICS) — The Latest on a Chicago mayoral candidate giving out $200,000 at a service attended by Gov. Bruce Rauner.

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner says he didn't know a Chicago mayoral candidate was going to hand out close to $200,000 to church goers during a service where the governor also spoke.

Rauner said Monday that a candidate handing out cash is "outrageous." He says he learned "after the fact" that Willie Wilson distributed the cash and checks at an African-American church.

"He just says, 'Well, I'm going to negotiate a better deal.' Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn't have an answer." — Barack Hussein Obama

That’s the difference between a community organizer/ first term Senator that can give good speeches, and a successful, seasoned businessman with an iron will.

A better deal has been there the whole time, it just took someone that could take the heat required to get it.

I think the better question is what kind of idiot hires a lawyer known for taping his conversations? The simple answer is Trump needed a shady scumbag to do all his dirty work him and Cohen is the best he could get. The special master has already shown that Cohen did basically no legal work for Trump, it was all fixer work. And taping is legal in New York so people can stop saying what Cohen did is illegal.

I agree. Can't act too shocked he was taping you. When you deal with this kind of lawyer, it's not surprising.

WH edits transcript

white house edited out Putin answering whether he wanted Trump to win in their official transcript of the summit. wonder if they would have left it alone if putin had said no. it's just funny how insecure Trump is about Russia and the silly lengths he goes for the spin
[roll]

Seriously how many times does this have to happen before you finally turn off Maddow? MSNBC especially Maddow is conspiracy news. She's the left's Alex Jones.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...estion-to-putin-out-of-a-video/?noredirect=on
No, the White House didn’t intentionally edit a question to Putin out of a video

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow led her show Tuesday night with an explosive allegation: The administration of President Trump had intentionally buried a question asked of Russian President Vladimir Putin during last week’s news conference in Helsinki. Not an insignificant question, either. The one about whether or not Putin wanted Trump to win. She also noted that the White House’s written transcript also excludes the question.

Here’s the thing: That’s also how The Post’s transcript of the news conference initially read, too. Ours came from Bloomberg Government and ours, too, excluded the first part of the reporters question in which he begins, “President Putin, did you want President Trump to win the election”.

What happened? If you watch the videos, it’s pretty clear. At some point in the middle of that question, there’s a switch between the feed from the reporters and the feed from the translator. In the White House version of the video, you can hear the question being asked very faintly under the woman who is translating saying “president.”

You can hear the same audio in The Post’s feed, starting at about a minute in. We did not edit the question out. This is the feed we were provided.

Our transcript and the White House’s were apparently based on the feed that runs only in the right channel and did not pick the audio up.

A White House official told CNN’s Abby Phillip that its transcript “did not have Mason’s audio turned up in time,” referring to Reuters reporter Jeff Mason, who asked the question.

This is not a conspiracy from the White House.

Bro, I'm just wondering why we don't accept more people from places like Norway. I guess you can say I'm just like your boy Trump, but I'm not orange and I don't eat McDonalds everyday.

I have been disappointed that we didn’t extend a unique offer to South Africans experiencing land seizure and violence from the communist government and their agitation - Australia and Russia both made offers

Otherwise I don’t think the raw numbers for immigration look that much different than they did under obama or bush - I don’t have the data in front of me but I remember reading a report to that effect

A good discussion about immigration policy is healthy and always needed- but the agitation to cease border control or hand over that decision making process to an international body ...is both stupid and insane

(That’s not directed at anyone here that I know of)

I have been disappointed that we didn’t extend a unique offer to South Africans experiencing land seizure and violence from the communist government and their agitation - Australia and Russia both made offers

Otherwise I don’t think the raw numbers for immigration look that much different than they did under obama or bush - I don’t have the data in front of me but I remember reading a report to that effect

A good l or

(That’s not directed at anyone here that I know of)

CDC needs to have a voice in immigration more so than they do - they should be assertive about better visibility on human vectors and the public health impact of immigration from various quarters and at various rates

So, you're saying we reached some kind of cap on racial/ethnic diversity at some point, and now we need to stop accepting all immigrants to ensure that we have the right "blend?"

What about all those Norwegians who want to come here? Legally, at that! Do we have any room for them?

37246857_2029752060405328_8998779753041231872_n.jpg

So, you make tariffs (tax) then it hurts business, so you fix the tax you implemented by taking other tax payer money and giving it to ppl...good one

More news leaking out of the Lisa Page testimony. She brought to Congress' attention a document that they were unaware of it existing.

This document is critical because it documents when the FBI first started making efforts to verify the Steele dossier.

Supposedly, that start date isn't until after the FBI had already used the dossier to obtain at least the first, maybe even the second, of the four FISA warrants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT