POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Identity politics always results in eating each other. The only thing they're distracted by is that they're told "evil white Republicans are the bad guy." Never mind that the circus on the left is filled with voting blocks who don't like each other.

Why was transgender included with homosexuality? I wouldn't argue homosexuals are delusional but transgender people absolutely are mentally ill. They shouldn't be grouped together.

Google sucks. If you google "Russian spy" now it's all pictures of that lady, replacing what was once Anna Chapman as the top Russian spy.

37689081_891134997893174_6859495163249557504_n.jpg

37638997_1358025524331436_2503326168124489728_n.jpg

All senate dems have refused to meet with Judge Kavanaugh. They are trying to stall his confirmation vote until after the election. Its just sad as he is clearly highly qualified for the job. The GOP didn't try to block Kagen or Sotomayor just because they were liberals. Fortunately, Mitch has threatened to keep the senate in session through the August recess and up until election day if necessary to confirm Kavanaugh.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mes-knocking-but-democrats-wont-meet-with-him

Reactions: P19978
Not sure that's true in high tax states.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ngressional-districts-up-to-44-697-per-family

Trump tax cut benefits all congressional districts, up to $44,697 per family

All 425 congressional districts have benefitted from tax cuts President Trump signed into law in December, with the potential payoff for a family of four reaching $44,697, according to an exhaustive impact report.

The Heritage Foundation analysis added that the payoffs can be pushed higher if the legislation is made permanent.

The state-by-state report and map showed that urban areas, especially around Washington, were among the biggest winners.

Last edited:
NYDN is a vile rag and employs the biggest (and fake) race baiter (Shaun King) in media. They are going under and let go half their company yesterday. In steps the Dem party to offer help.

That's who's funding nearly all the msm, either directly or indirectly. About ten years ago Thats how the msm suddenly went from financial destitution to well funded. Remember those stories of outlets collapsing? That not only stopped, but there wasn't even concern.

That's also why about ten years ago the msm went from leaning left to outright cheerleading.

The question is - where is all the money coming from? Soros is the obvious choice. But I think given the ties between radical ismal and the DNC - it's very likely radical islam/terror and other foreign entities are funding the dnc too.

Reactions: Mashburned
Identity politics always results in eating each other. The only thing they're distracted by is that they're told "evil white Republicans are the bad guy." Never mind that the circus on the left is filled with voting blocks who don't like each other.

Why was transgender included with homosexuality? I wouldn't argue homosexuals are delusional but transgender people absolutely are mentally ill. They shouldn't be grouped together.

Can we just go back to two genders?

Pitchers and Catchers? I am sure most of us fit somewhere into those two categories.

I know that won't work either, but maybe it would be a start.

/sarcasm off

Haha

2016 was such a gift.

Hillary Clinton’s 3 presidential debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
31K19KShare

Vox

Published on Oct 20, 2016

Donald Trump didn't just destroy himself in the presidential debates. Hillary Clinton destroyed him.

The very first question being about accepting election results adds yet another layer to this ironical hilarious video.

All senate dems have refused to meet with Judge Kavanaugh. They are trying to stall his confirmation vote until after the election. Its just sad as he is clearly highly qualified for the job. The GOP didn't try to block Kagen or Sotomayor just because they were liberals. Fortunately, Mitch has threatened to keep the senate in session through the August recess and up until election day if necessary to confirm Kavanaugh.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...mes-knocking-but-democrats-wont-meet-with-him
They are just doing what the snowflake GOP did with Obama's last pick.

The last guy that threatened the U.S. with the mother of all battles/wars ended up at the end of a rope. These mullahs better think twice before messing with us.

1167519602_850215_0000000000_noticia_normal.jpg
Iran should've been blown to pieces decades ago IMO. I'm not an interventionist but Iran is responsible for the deaths of probably thousands of Americans overseas. If Trump were to blow one country up before he leaves office, I hope its Iran.

I can't believe I voted for this guy when he ran for VP. What a tool. I will add him to the list of horrible mistakes I have made over the years in voting. At the top of the list is of course the one and only Jimmy Carter who was the last Dem I have voted for in my life. NEVER AGAIN. But Ryan is just a notch below. Go home Paul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT