How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you have 5 minutes.

That was great. I support any video from the 2016 Election Season making its way on here. The absurdity of that video was off the charts. I understand thinking Hillary was going to win, the race was crazy. However, to make the prediction that she was getting over 400 electoral votes and that Trump would drop out after on debate is why no one should listen to this dumb shit ever.

I absolutely believed Trump was taking Ohio and Florida and knew he needed one of the swing states like Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin. i had no idea that he would win all of those.

But when you only digest leftist bullshit, you get the type of delusion that we see in that video. They have no friends that are conservative. They don't actually know conservatives in their world so they're convinced because their social media and media regurgitates their views back to them, that no way anything else could possibly happen.

WRONG

Check out @charliekirk11’s Tweet:

If a place has a lot of violent crime and homelessness and problems with graffiti and is totally rotting, you can bank on Democrats being in charge. Keep in mind, this is the group who destroys these cities with their policies and then opts to exploit this class, claiming their problems are because of the "Republicans" or the "one percent" and if you vote for Democrats, they will fix it all.

The plantations are still there, they're just called ghettos now.

From the FB board but this is insane (literal) zero lack of sef-awareness liberals have. This loser has posted dozens of Vox, ThinkProgress, etc articles.

I don't think I can agree with that when the latest businesses in the field is places like Infowars, Fox News, Daily Kos, The Daily Caller, The Blaze, Breitbart, The Drudge Report, Alternet, The New York Post, The Federalist, BuzzFeed News, Daily Mail, Newsmax, Red State, The Palmer Report, The Enquirer etc etc etc. Meanwhile NBC, ABC, CBS, Bloomberg, Reuters, and NPR are attacked for their errors. I mean the term "Infotainment" really does sum up a lot of the problem, a customer base that just wants what supports their view regardless of political leaning ---right or wrong.

YEEEE KEEE KEEE KEEEE

c8vxAwRyLxiOszpMlAPrHLHWkGykmFoigwYj1dgrvsk.jpg

From the FB board but this is insane (literal) zero lack of sef-awareness liberals have. This loser has posted dozens of Vox, ThinkProgress, etc articles.
People like him have been brainwashed, too ignorant to see or understand the dangers of liberalism and the left.

Who is most likely to be the 2020 Dem nominee?

Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Corey Booker
Or someone else?

Democrats in NY are pardoning convicted illegal immigrants to halt their deportations. The convictions include dui, assault, larceny, criminal possession of stolen property, identity theft, and criminal sale of a controlled substance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT