POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Two years ago, I chaperoned my oldest son’s middle school trip to NYC.

It was three weeks before the election. My son and a friend were buying MAGA caps from a street vendor. I made my son keep his as a souvenir to wear/display at home. My son’s friend is 1/2 Filipino and looks Filipino. His Filipino/American mother allowed her son to wear it in Manhattan.

This totally baby faced, thirteen year old minority was flipped off and cursed at more times than I could tally.

The culprits were always young and white.

The leftist on this board will try to tell you that that people on the right are easily triggered and try to reverse the meaning of snowflake.

I’m taking the same trip with my youngest son this October.

This here contradicts everything they've been saying. We were told Page was a suspected foreign agent for months even years long before the dossier came along. That says Page wasn't suspected until Oct 2016 right when the dossier was making its rounds.

That memo doesn’t say Page is a suspected foreign agent, it says he IS a foreign agent?

Reactions: DwayneMeighan
It's absolutely fake news. Russian bots aren't behind the walkaway movement

Z3JZo6R.gif

That memo doesn’t say Page is a suspected foreign agent, it says he IS a foreign agent?

Yes but the FBI didn't make that determination until Oct 2016 based on info from the DOJ which more than likely was info from the dossier being funneled to the FBI through Bruce Ohr.

Up until this point the FBI has been claiming that the dossier wasn't the core evidence on Page and that Page was determined to be a spy months/years in advance. According to the FISA warrant whatever info the FBI received from the DOJ (dossier funneled through Ohr) is their core evidence.

Yes but the FBI didn't make that determination until Oct 2016 based on info from the DOJ which more than likely was info from the dossier being funneled to the FBI through Bruce Ohr.

Up until this point the FBI has been claiming that the dossier wasn't the core evidence on Page and that Page was determined to be a spy months/years in advance. According to the FISA warrant whatever info the FBI received from the DOJ (dossier funneled through Ohr) is their core evidence.

I agree, my point was the FBI was lying to the FISA court about Page being a foreign agent, as well. Unless I’m misunderstanding what they are considering an agent.

Reactions: screwduke1
I agree, my point was the FBI was lying to the FISA court about Page being a foreign agent, as well. Unless I’m misunderstanding what they are considering an agent.

No you're not misunderstanding. Their final determination in Oct 2016 also proves the dossier was their core evidence. They couldn't go in front of the court on suspicion so they used the dossier in Oct 2016 to confirm their suspicions and make the final determination that he is a foreign agent then took that to the fisa court knowing that the dossier had never been verified.

Two years ago, I chaperoned my oldest son’s middle school trip to NYC.

It was three weeks before the election. My son and a friend were buying MAGA caps from a street vendor. I made my son keep his as a souvenir to wear/display at home. My son’s friend is 1/2 Filipino and looks Filipino. His Filipino/American mother allowed her son to wear it in Manhattan.

This totally baby faced, thirteen year old minority was flipped off and cursed at more times than I could tally.

The culprits were always young and white.

The leftist on this board will try to tell you that that people on the right are easily triggered and try to reverse the meaning of snowflake.

I’m taking the same trip with my youngest son this October.

The left always likes to pull the victim card and act like people are scared. These pieces of garbage will come up to total strangers to assault them for wearing a piece of clothing. As a conservative, just wearing a piece of clothing to support THE PRESIDENT OF OUR COUNTRY puts you at risk of being assaulted, harassed, losing your job in some cases.

Reactions: sefus12

Not to mention other than an unverified dossier their next best evidence was a Yahoo article that quotes an anonymous Western intelligence source. Come to find out Steele was the source for that article and the FBI was aware because that's why they fired him.

What's that say about their evidence when they were still forced to present the story as corroborating evidence to a judge (as if it was coming from a second source)? Bottom line Steele can't corroborate himself yet the FBI went in front of the fisa court and used the Yahoo article to do just that.

The FBI also used another news article claiming that Trump would refuse to arm Ukraine. Yes they literally used a policy debate as evidence in a fisa warrant. Fast forward to today and Trump has armed Ukraine to the teeth plus sent them millions in non lethal military aid just yesterday.

Btw it was Obama that refused to arm Ukraine for years even after Russia invaded because he was scared it wold provoke Russia into doing more. Is that enough to use as evidence to get a fisa warrant and spy on Obama? Because when it comes to Trump and his associates it is.

Last edited:
The unverified dossier was a big game of telephone. Something like sixth hand info (or more). At that point does it even count as rumor or is it only made up bullcrap?

Russians told a subsource who told Steele who told the DOJ who told the FBI who told the Fisa court.

Reactions: screwduke1

The same people calling you sexist for questioning this woman’s health and wanting to put her in office, tried to claim Trump had dementia and was too unhealthy and then got mad at his doctor for saying he’s okay.

Man, I think that’s just a Hillary saddle bag.

A colostomy bag is near the abdomen.

But...

She looks awful.

Probably not enough gluten in her diet.

The unverified dossier was a big game of telephone. Something like sixth hand info (or more). At that point does it even count as rumor or is it only made up bullcrap?

Russians told a subsource who told Steele who told the DOJ who told the FBI who told the Fisa court.

Dan Bongino was pretty accurate with his info. Listen to his past podcasts. Listen on Monday for sure. He will probably do a rundown. Everything you are saying he has been saying for months with even more details.

Dan Bongino was pretty accurate with his info. Listen to his past podcasts. Listen on Monday for sure. He will probably do a rundown. Everything you are saying he has been saying for months with even more details.
Bongino has maybe the best political podcast out there IMO. I always try to make sure I listen to em.

Reactions: DidneyWorl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT