POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I see, it’s Trump and his followers that have been pushing Russian collusion.
I don't bring it up. The big picture is the attack on our democracy and now a so-called leader refusing to defend the USA as much as he wants to defend Russia. Despite 26 indictments of Russian nationals.

I don't bring it up. The big picture is the attack on our democracy and now a so-called leader refusing to defend the USA as much as he wants to defend Russia. Despite 26 indictments of Russian nationals.

Trump is refusing to defend the US? He’s defending Russia?
No, you refuse to look at actions and instead seem to focus on a press conference. It’s ridiculous.
Here’s the main point, if Hillary had won none of this is going on, none.
So either Obama knowingly didn’t respond to an “attack” on our democracy, or this happens in every election from numerous nations and they had well under control.

So funny how the Paddock would be ready to drop bombs if this happened during the 2012 election. Trump men first yet partisan to the very core baby!

OCONUS Lures - What does that mean?

Anyway I feel bad for the lunatics. Most people realized Wrasslin was fake at around the age of 5-8. The Russian Collusion lunatics will soon have that moment of clarity and they will be like dude in the vid. "It's still real to me damn it!"

Never once said anything about collusion. This is something either Trump or CNN or MSNBC brings up ad nauseam. The indictments of the Russian nationals are everything about the election of 2016. The egomaniacal Trump and his flock thinks it makes him look illegitimate.

The crimes by Manafort pre-date any of that is my understanding. Seemingly a long-time criminal I reckon.

Fair enough, I suppose.

You still never answered my question about selective outrage.

Gotcha.

37531296_2166513863566517_1096581833014902784_n.jpg
Dude! You're a day late. But hey, it's all good.

The reason not to have a bad relationship with them is because they have nukes in an era when shithole countries are trying to acquire them. But this isn’t 1963 when they have influence on half the world.

Reactions: Lewinsky3
he wants to defend Russia.

Iran deal off that Russia supported
Syrian/Russian genocide stopped
Ukraine funded and armed
Expelling diplomats

It is as if you only read Slate, Vox, MotherJones etc and miss the real stuff they would mitigate your whining and fake outrage.

Reactions: screwduke1
Is that Democratic funded organization called Disney World? Is Jameslee a pedo who dresses up as furry Disney characters and touches children for a living?

I don't think he is pedo, but the information I received in my message box apparently has some inside information about his agenda to keep this farce of a "Russian Collusion" going in order to take off the heat of the real criminals in the Democrat organization. These people know their time is limited before the hammer comes down

A word of caution if you are visiting our state. Florida is a stand your ground state and you can face deadly force if you threaten someone with bodily injury or death. We had a shooting yesterday in Clearwater when a man shoved someone from behind with force to harm. Funeral arrangements are being made. Like the sheriff said he did not write the laws, he enforces them. No charges were made. Just be aware.
https://nypost.com/2018/07/20/stand...y-fight-over-parking-space-sheriff/?link=mktw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT