POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trey Gowdy just on Fox News Sunday. Said some level-headed things. He's a good dude.

Senator Bob Mendez (D and a POS) on now and actually speaking fairly rational about Trump and current state of affairs. Says Trump should challenge Putin more. Usual Dem message. Blah blah blah.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Mueller and his gang of thugs are a much bigger threat to this country than Russia could ever hope to be.

Its disgusting to see this happen in America.

It's disgusting and it seems there's no end in sight. People like Sessions are allowing all of this to continue and no one from the Clinton/Obama/FBI/DOJ side is being held accountable or punished for anything.

Reactions: screwduke1

One of the most impressive things about Trump is that not only has he had to face the most insane and corrupt group of people from the left but also the right. The Trump era has really shined a spotlight on RINOs.

When the left decides something, it’s in complete unison. When you’re trying to do something on the right, you have to deal with Democrats who call themselves Republicans who grandstand and push leftist BS. Remember when some of the GOP wanted Trump to drop out of the presidency after pussy tapes?

A word of caution if you are visiting our state. Florida is a stand your ground state and you can face deadly force if you threaten someone with bodily injury or death. We had a shooting yesterday in Clearwater when a man shoved someone from behind with force to harm. Funeral arrangements are being made. Like the sheriff said he did not write the laws, he enforces them. No charges were made. Just be aware.
https://nypost.com/2018/07/20/stand...y-fight-over-parking-space-sheriff/?link=mktw

Good lord. People are stupid.

Dang. I hope we’re the doing the right thing here and selling all this contraband back to somebody. That’s a lot of good money. Then hopefully we can take it again, sell it again.
Trader Joe's shooter photo.

Ok Libs, I admit that I was

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-news-trader-joes-pursuit-20180721-story.html?outputType=amp?source=images

Right as usual.

The media is a joke. Stories where the suspect is black the media will say look for a man in blue jeans.

That’s nuts.

You kill your own grandmother you don’t deserve to live.

The most guns you’ll ever see out in the open is at wal mart. Every redneck with a cart full of Dew has a crappy holster with a crappy gun sticking out of it.

I dare you to bump my cart and shake up my Dew you stupid pos I’ll leave you dead in the chip aisle, stg!!!!

All the lies and the bs FISA is just a necessary distraction from the real crimes.

Why would they risk getting caught with easily debunked fake FISA just because they hate Trump?

Focus people. This is not just about hate for Trump the racist, xenophobe, sexist, big meanie cheetoh head. The are covering up the real corruption of weapons, drugs, and human trafficking. <-- Trump is not on that team. Those that speak loudest against Trump are and it doesn't matter which party they pretend to be on to maintain the illusion of government for the people by the people.

Leave the Kabuki to the shills and trolls.

Carter Page claims he wasn't a Russian agent, just a Russian "advisor".

Rubio says Trump is full o shite

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rubio-...-page-says-fbi-did-not-spy-on-trump-campaign/

giphy.gif

Afraid I don’t understand - why does he say it’s “illegal” for the woman to have an American flag attached to her house? What could he possibly be referring to?

There are flag flying rules. For example, the flag should not be left out at night unless it is illuminated.

Flags also aren’t supposed to be on T-shirt’s and stuff, or flying from the bed of your truck. There are all kinds of rules about honoring the flag.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
^russia russia russia^

Lol that's all you idiots ever talk about.

BTW @Platinumdrgn what about Jim Jordan resigning? Oh wait, never happened. Just another one of your terrible predictions. Someone should've took you up on that bet. Would've been easy money.
Jordan never resigned because the GOP protect their child molestors

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT