POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If cardkilla wants to be listened to, he should avoid ignorant dumbass comments like below. I mean, damn. [laughing]
Lol can @cardkilla explain the dems treatment of Romney...they dont mind ppl when they are obedient and stay in there place. Romney runs, "hes racist, gonna lock ppl in chains, take their healthcare, and is a total misogynist!!!" The reality is they had nothing on him, bit they went into their typical hysterical tantrums. Romney being a dignified person said nothing. Next time someone ran who wouldnt be obedient. Dems always are in attack mode...making shit up, making cartoons, using their media arm of the party. Dems always play dirty.

Also funny they cry gerrymandering....unless its them doing it. Do yourself a favor card...look at maxine waters district as well as find out if she even lives in it.

Lol can @cardkilla explain the dems treatment of Romney...they dont mind ppl when they are obedient and stay in there place. Romney runs, "hes racist, gonna lock ppl in chains, take their healthcare, and is a total misogynist!!!" The reality is they had nothing on him, bit they went into their typical hysterical tantrums. Romney being a dignified person said nothing. Next time someone ran who wouldnt be obedient. Dems always are in attack mode...making shit up, making cartoons, using their media arm of the party. Dems always play dirty.

Also funny they cry gerrymandering....unless its them doing it. Do yourself a favor card...look at maxine waters district as well as find out if she even lives in it.

Listening to a leftist cry about gerrymandering considering they definitely do it, they also oppose voter ID, want open borders, had Black Panthers outside voting stations, driving Somalians to vote in Ohio, busing people across state lines, using paid protesters, etc. Even Hillary's own people believed Obama's people committed voter fraud in 2008.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10290

In 2012, they went nuts about Romney apparently cutting a kid's hair when he was 15, having a dog on the roof of his car, went after his religion, called wanting women to see an ultrasound before murdering their baby as being an "invasive ultrasound." Biden claimed black people would be in chains. These bastards will try anything. The next opponent is always "racist" always "sexist" "always going to put blacks in chain and deport gays."

Remember when the left hated McCain, Bush and Romney until they needed their voices to bash the next guy?

Isn't it amazing how many bullshit claims come out about conservatives right before elections? Trump, Moore, doing it now with Jordan as he's believed to be in the running for Speaker. Dems will do anything. They're pure evil.

Media will always be the DNC PR firm and attack dog. That is never going to change. But if they expect conservatives to just sit down and be quiet and let the left go nuts after everything they have done, no way in hell. That's why there will undoubtedly be massive violence in the streets. You don't go as crazy as the left does and then get reeled back into normalcy without something drastic.

When they are back in power, hate speech(anything they don’t want to hear) laws will have teeth and they will lock your ass up Manafort style.

It says he was arrested for theft. That's a bunch of bull. Theft is when you steal something from an unknowing person. He didn't steal his hat out of the booth when the boy was in the bathroom.

What he did was strong arm robbery. He took the hat through intimidation and force. And if we want to be picky, throwing a drink on someone is simple assault. Plus, none of that takes into account that the victim was a minor.

Yeah not sure these tariffs are a great deal. A few steel and metal jobs may come back but a bunch of mid-western farmers lost a main customer of grain.
Plus China owns like 90% of the rare earth metals. Components from your smart phone to US military drones.

Not true anymore. Japan has found a multi-hundred year supply of rare earth metals off the coast of one of its Islands. They may actually overtake China as the largest producer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/12/japan-rare-earths-huge-deposit-of-metals-found-in-pacific.html

Market responds positively despite tariffs. Sarge986 President says Trump has China by the "short hairs". Says they have no choice but to still buy our stuff and can't outlast the US. Says retaliatory tariffs may hurt a little short term but in a couple months or so when all tariffs are lower as a result of negotiations the gains will be worth it. Just be patient. China can't keep this up. They'll have to come to the table.

And Chickfila will be just fine. Their customers aren't going anywhere.

https://www.aol.com/article/finance...ls-the-secret-to-the-chains-success/23475530/

Chick-fil-A is dominating the fast-food industry in one key area and it reveals the secret to the chain's success

• Chick-fil-A earned the No. 1 spot as America's most beloved fast-food chain in the American Customer Satisfaction Index's annual survey.
  • This is the third year in a row that Chick-fil-A has topped the charts in ACSI's survey.
  • Chick-fil-A's reliably impressive customer service scores have played a major role in the chain's explosive growth.
Chick-fil-A has gone from a regional cult favorite to an increasingly dominant national chain in recent years, as it expands across the US.

The company's sales grew by $1 billion to $9 billion in 2017, making it larger than Chipotle and KFC combined. Chick-fil-A is now the eighth-largest fast-food chain in the US by sales, with locations earning more on a per-restaurant basis than any other chain in the industry, according to QSR magazine.

This man was under FBI surveillance for four years. He's been slandered and labeled a traitor and spy by the Democrats and media. His life has been ruined even though there's zero evidence against him and he's never once been questioned about illegal activity and/or wrongdoing by investigators, including Mueller.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Not true anymore. Japan has found a multi-hundred year supply of rare earth metals off the coast of one of its Islands. They may actually overtake China as the largest producer.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/12/japan-rare-earths-huge-deposit-of-metals-found-in-pacific.html
It is incredibly expensive, hard, & dangerous to extract them from the sea so atm Japan has no plans to mine there. It will be at least a decade before they have any kind of mining operation. The only REE mine in america is owned by china. It filed bankruptcy a few years ago and china bought it up, allowed by the Trump administartion.

God is not a Jew, or a Christian, or a Muslim---Hell was invented to control people.
You realize this man left the Church and no longer claims to be Christian and his exegesis and scholarship has been absolutely debunked by Christian and secular scholars, right? Well, of course you don't. But that never stops you from commenting on any number of subjects you are completely ignorant about!

You realize this man left the Church and no longer claims to be Christian and his exegesis and scholarship has been absolutely debunked by Christian and secular scholars, right? Well, of course you don't. But that never stops you from commenting on any number of subjects you are completely ignorant about!
He is just ignorant about everything.

, allowed by the Trump administartion.

[laughing] There you go again.

How did the Trump administrations allow it? The administration admitted it was a real concern, but their hands were tied. They had no case to block the sale as a national security risk considering the company only had ties to the Chinese government but wasn't owned by them. The investors group put in a bid in and won.

What was the Trump administration supposed to do to stop them? Their only option, and it was a long shot, was for the government to nationalize it, applying the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment and acquiring it by eminent domain.

[laughing] There you go again.

How did the Trump administrations allow it? The administration admitted it was a real concern, but their hands were tied. They had no case to block the sale as a national security risk considering the company only had ties to the Chinese government but wasn't owned by them. The investors group put in a bid in and won.

What was the Trump administration supposed to do to stop them? Their only option, and it was a legal long shot, was for the government to nationalize it, applying the Takings Clause of the Fifth Amendment and acquiring it by eminent domain.
CFIUS can block any foreign purchase, they don't have to be state owned. The administration could have made it easily impossible for a Chinese company to buy it up. If CFIUS was to hesitant to directly stop it they could have sent it to the President for an executive decision. But Trump is all talk as usual.

I don't worry about any of this trade war nonsense. At the end of the day all of them will blink because they need us a hell of a lot more than we need them. They all can't go tit for tat at us forever and they all know that.

CFIUS can block any foreign purchase, they don't have to be state owned. The administration could have made it easily impossible for a Chinese company to buy it up. If CFIUS was to hesitant to directly stop it they could have sent it to the President for an executive decision. But Trump is all talk as usual.

MP Mining Operations, the company who won the rights to the mine, isn't a foreign company. It's backed by a small % of Chinese money. You're misrepresenting the facts as usual.

The Chinese mining company, Leshan Shenghe Rare Earth Co., owns nearly 10 percent of the business that took over the mine and mineral rights, MP Mine Operations LLC, according to court records. Leshan's stake doesn't give it voting rights, MP Mine said in the filing.

I don't worry about any of this trade war nonsense. At the end of the day all of them will blink because they need us a hell of a lot more than we need them. They all can't go tit for tat at us forever and they all know that.
a cpl farming towns flip blue and those tariffs will be gone the next day

I would put a lot of money on Jim Jordan resigning next week. He was in the showers watching and participating in Strauss molesting all the athletes.

https://thinkprogress.org/jordan-wrestlers-coming-forward-758b8ddcc70e/
Can you prove that? ThinkProgress sure in the hell can't. Slander, rumor and innuendo masquerading as news.

First, Perkins Coie is behind it. The same Perkins Coie behind Hillary, the DNC, Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS and the Steele dossier. You don't find it curious that Jordan is one of the main players going after Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS and the Steels dossier, and these allegations pop up out of nowhere three decades later?

Second, there's absolutely zero evidence corroborating that Jordan knew.

Third, there's also the sketchiness of the accusers, and misrepresentations and backtracking going on by the Perkins Coie lawyer. They can't keep their stories straight and have already been caught in lies.

MP Mining Operations, the company who won the rights to the mine, isn't a foreign company. It's backed by a small % of Chinese money. You're misrepresenting the facts as usual.

The Chinese mining company, Leshan Shenghe Rare Earth Co., owns nearly 10 percent of the business that took over the mine and mineral rights, MP Mine Operations LLC, according to court records. Leshan's stake doesn't give it voting rights, MP Mine said in the filing.
It's a chinese investment front. They bought it up to keep REE completely under their control. Shenghe(a state company that only pretends to be private) has exclusive sale rights of the minerals as part of the purchase. CFIUS could have nulled the bid and awarded it to the US group. I don't really care about it but if Trump is going to pretend to be tough on China this is something he would stop.

It's a chinese investment front. They bought it up to keep REE completely under their control. Shenghe(a state company that only pretends to be private) has exclusive sale rights of the minerals as part of the purchase. CFIUS could have nulled the bid and awarded it to the US group. I don't really care about it but if Trump is going to pretend to be tough on China this is something he would stop.

Just stop with the Trump pretending BS, it’s painfully obvious you’re looking for anything to bitch about.

Reactions: screwduke1
It's a chinese investment front.

The Chinese company has no voting rights or sway within the MP Mining Operations.

CFIUS could have nulled the bid and awarded it to the US group.

Clarke and the US group, ERP, threatened to challenge the court's decision on the basis of a national security risk. What ever happened to that lawsuit?

but if Trump is going to pretend to be tough on China this is something he would stop.

As much as you guys like to claim it, Trump isn't a dictator. He can't force the courts to rule the way he deems necessary.

Last edited:
I bet its a total coincidence that a week after he grilled Rosenstein these allegations just happen to come out.

One thing I've noticed about what his accusers are saying is none of them have said they, or anyone else for that matter, personally went to Jordan and alerted him. They have provided zero evidence to corroborate that he knew. It's all based on their perception. They all claim he must've known just because.

Also, these guys were adults, college students, not children. They know how to call the police or notify someone in a position to do something. Plus, they were all wrestlers, why not suplex his ass and stop him yourself?

Platinum like CardKilla and Levi'sbooty continue to get debunked and their lies brought forward at every turn. TLT The Liars Three. Why do these guys continue to lie? Because, they have no character left to destroy. They epitomize the losers on the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT