POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems odd they are sending units to all newsrooms while at the same time saying the shooting was a local incident and not terrorism. If it was just a local incident then why send units to other newsrooms?

Idk, it's probably not true...exactly. Or NYP is just being "politically safe and correct" and letting people know they really care about the safety of their city. Idk. It's probably just fake news.

You know how much stupid fake nonsense is reported right after these shooting incidents.

Reactions: screwduke1
They're now reporting he used a shotgun and shot through glass to bypass security and gain entry. Sounds like he was familiar with his surroundings.

A reporter in the room hiding under a desk said right in the middle of the rampage the shooter suddenly stopped shooting and gave up for no reason.

Last edited:
Heh.

36292054_1989753341071867_8303181164907069440_n.jpg

They're now reporting he used a shotgun and shot through glass to bypass security and gain entry. Sounds like he was familiar with his surroundings.

A reporter in the room hiding under a desk said right in the middle of the rampage the shooter suddenly stopped shooting and gave up for no reason.
Ban Shotguns!!

The police keep going out of their way to make it clear and stressing they can't confirm if the newspaper was targeted and that there are multiple business inside the building. That's the third time I've heard a cop stress it. Just seems odd. Either he targeted the newspaper or he randomly shot up the building.

I think I'm going to take the wait and see approach regarding NK. If they denuclearize, they denuclearize. If they don't, well at least we got some hostages back and didn't send them billions upon billions of dollars they could use to fund their nuclear program and terrorism. We're no worse off.

I really don't believe a single thing I read on the major media sites these days unless it's something I have first hand knowledge of. And I don't care enough about NK to try vet the media. So...wait and see.

I haven't heard any North Koreans chanting death to America while waiving dollar bills in the air, so I will still take this over whatever the hell you want to call the shit we did with Iran.
What, you're not "Trump is the greatest!" over his NK deal?

The SC isn't right. Should have term or age limits. To me, 30 year term or age 80 is about right as they wouldn't be appointed to another term & thus their decisions wouldn't be based on re=appointment possibility. Nine is too few for 330M people. Need more like 15-21, maybe 25.
No we don’t. Perfect number as it is.

I don't think you have to even get into conspiracy theory territory. The media will latch on to ANY story when they need to divert attention. Look at the border stuff. That had been going on for years but the media needed something. So they made it something. There have been shootings that got far less attention than this one. It's all about how much air time it gets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT